Chris Brown & Rihanna Kiss & Hold Hands At Jay-Z Concert Date

Thu, October 4, 2012 9:09am EST by 13 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Jay-Z Concert
Courtesy of Twitter

Debbyliz

Posted at 12:38 PM on October 7, 2012

Rihanna shuld just becare full with him so dat she wount get hurt.

Debbyliz

Posted at 12:36 PM on October 7, 2012

Rihanna shuld just becare full with him so dat she wount get hurt.wish u da best sweet heart

keeblers diominda skyiee

Posted at 2:28 AM on October 5, 2012

the Picture Looks like Their just hanging out with some of their Friends and so What nada of a Big deal I dobut that They are just Friend Clam down ppl plus Beyonce & Riita Ora was There too, Manys other people were there too

Shaniek Nembhard

Posted at 4:46 PM on October 4, 2012

They look so cute 2gether!! I am not wicked i can feel your pain Karrueche but u are just a one night stand or a cover up

Cry

Posted at 10:17 AM on October 4, 2012

Woah! She “loves the way it hurts” then….

ayasha

Posted at 11:08 AM on October 4, 2012

Happy for them but be very careful RiRi, Karrueche i feel your pain

cindy

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 4, 2012

Thank you Jesus!! I wish them ten kids, 123-124 more years together with lots and lots of love. MUAHHHH!!!!!

alexis

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 4, 2012

You can’t help who you love and possibly meant to be with. I wish them years to come and all the happiness in the world.

n2me

Posted at 9:02 AM on October 4, 2012

OMG I swear I have tears in my eyes. God Bless these two and I hope they are happy together. Haters and media please leave them alone!!!!

Brihzy Gunner

Posted at 8:01 AM on October 4, 2012

Like Rihanna tweeted “tough times don’t last but tough people does” well y’all can now see vividly that this couple are meant to be! Rihanna is a strong woman & I love her ION GIVE A PHUCK attitude. She knows that being the 2nd richest black woman in Hollywood aint nothing without true happiness & love. Chris on the other hand can never find true happiness without Rih, well, JayZ wouldn’t wanna stand against what makes Rih happy! Gudluck Breezy & Rih.

A Cocki Poetik Writa (@DragonPoetikFly)

Posted at 9:02 AM on October 4, 2012

Exactly…I agree:)

nahla

Posted at 9:46 AM on October 4, 2012

I am all for beig with the one you love, but at the same time he and she need to be very careful because sooo many people are against Ri going back to Chris and will try and make up stories like they saw them fighting and he was hitting her. It’s a tricky thing being a public figure. I do think they deserve a second chance and if this is what makes them happy… who are we or anyone else to judge. I still would be very, very careful.

keeblers diominda skyiee