‘The Vampire Diaries': 12 Spoilery Bites From The Season 4 Premiere

Wed, October 3, 2012 5:01pm EDT by 20 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

hiyo

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 23, 2012

everyone who doesn’t like TVD. Why on earth would you even be on this. Really, go pick up a hobby or something. No one cares if you hate the show, those of us who do like it will keep watching regardless & stfu about twilight. Who cares about twilight. This is TVD.

With that being addressed, I’m really intrigued with this seasons new plot twist with Elena being a vampire and all. I’m really hoping to see a even more crazy plot twist during this season and I’m almost positive it’ll happen because up until now this show has had my emotions all over the place. I think this is a really great show. Besides, all the characters are HOT as hell!

Ss

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 4, 2012

Ok this whole love triangle is pissing me off. We shouldn’t focuse on it too much. We should look at the other stuff. I miss season 2. Tbh that was a great season. S3 was not that good. I hope they don’t make season 4 horrible, bcuz i still really like the show. But it shouldn’t revolve around SE and DE. Damon should find a girl who has not been with Stefan. CAN’T THE SHIP WARS STOP!!!!!

kougie757

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 4, 2012

Let me guess Matt is the one to feed Elena. If so, that would be pretty predictable along with it being jeremy or bonnie. It would actually be interesting if Elena accidently killed someone, but they would never do that.

Rahebe

Posted at 7:13 AM on October 4, 2012

Ok.all there is boring.TVD is good and that’s because it has great actresses and actors,great director great producer great story and of course not a version of twilight.twilight is boring it’s like I love Edward and he over protects me I like Jacob he over protects me.there’s nothing interesting about it.but TVD is just something else. there is everything

Clare

Posted at 3:13 AM on October 4, 2012

*Yawn*

I’m done. Over the regression, weakness and stupidity of some characters while others are easily forgiven without consequence or still treated like dogs. I learnt over summer that there’s more enjoyable and less frustrating shows out there.

I’m certainly over Stelena in any way, shape or form and Ian Somerhalder being used to take his shirt off and be funny doesn’t work anymore. Poor B needs to find a decent show to actually use his acting skills on.

Enjoy your fights and alternating bones from week to week SE and DE suckers.

Peggy

Posted at 8:41 AM on October 4, 2012

not everyone watches the show for SE and DE, the show has so much other stuff a part from a minor triangle

ashley

Posted at 7:08 AM on October 5, 2012

yo!!!ur just fuckin jealous that they r actually stars there n ur not u must be fugly to think that is boring!!n if u think its actually boring,y in the 1st place open this page?!?!?fucka

anonymous

Posted at 6:00 AM on October 13, 2012

if you were over it you won’t be reading this page. *facepalm

Elena

Posted at 12:13 AM on October 4, 2012

Vampire Diaries was almost published fifteen years before Twilight. Let me “explained” that to you.

Laura

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 3, 2012

I think I’m done with TVD for good.

kelly

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 3, 2012

So Damon is going to cry again? what else is new? dude spent most of season 2 and part of 3 crying to any and everyone. Damon from season 1 who slept with gorgeous women is the Damon I want back. He was tough and beat anyone who would get in his way. Stefan and Elena was a beautiful lovestory but when she kissed Damon it ruined it for me. The sloppy seconds thing plus the code bros before hos. And Damon being Stefans brother makes it worse. I did really like when Damon and Bex got together, they were smokin hot and hope it happens again. Hope Matt doesn’t try and hurt himself because he feels so guilty. Love love love Jeremy every year he gets hotter.

Clare

Posted at 2:29 AM on October 4, 2012

Gee and Stefan isn’t a dull, broody, miserable cry baby. Everyone puts him on a pedastool. Can’t stand him.

Auu

Posted at 8:22 PM on October 3, 2012

TVD was awesome until the third season maybe? Stupid Julie Plec ruining shows! Anyway, Andy’s scoopy bits are good. Looking forward to the premiere.

EDNA0307

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 3, 2012

BOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TV SHOW IS STUPID IS A BAD VERSION OF TWILIGHT … IF I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT SEE IT THAT WAY THAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW. BECAUSE I WILL BE HONORED TO EXPLAINED IT TO YOU.

Lola

Posted at 9:19 PM on October 3, 2012

Um, okay, “explained” it to me….

- A

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 3, 2012

you’re a total ass, the vampire diaries was done before twilight wa written, so fuck you, dont talk trash about one show when you have no idea whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVD IS NOT THAT GREAT

Posted at 11:18 PM on October 3, 2012

ITS NOT A BAD VERSION F TWILIGHT BUT I CAN SEE WHAT YOU’RE SAYING. DON’T BE RUDE AND SAY THAT ON THIS WEBSITE IF YOU HATE IT FINE I DO BUT DON’T SAY THAT ON A WEBSITE LIKE THIS ONE.
K?

Peggy

Posted at 1:30 AM on October 4, 2012

you clearly haven’t watched the show

Christi Somerholic (@chrictikourk)

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 9, 2012

You must be CRAZY to compare these 2!Stefan and Damon are brothers,vampire babies don’t exist,werewolves turn ONLY in a full moon,vampires don’t sparkle,the characters are more complicated,in twilight has never been explained how the vampires were created,in twilight there are no witches or ghosts,or vampire hunters…it’s ALAWAYS the same Bella drama,Edward,Bella and Jacob are the only characters that evolve in the books and the movies…all the others are NOT,in TVD there’s a storyline for EVERY single character!And TWILIGHT is a REALLY BAD VERSION of TVD bcz actually TVD came out first(the books)….

anonymous

Posted at 6:06 AM on October 13, 2012

well you are one stupid chick to compare TVD over Twilight. Twilight is stupid, boring, and gay. the characters make no sense, that Bella girl is constipated in and out if the camera. Twilight is for people who don’t think. And TVD books were waaaaaay finished even before stephenie meyer hatched the gay version of vampires.

P.S. go get lessons in grammar.