Chris Brown & Rihanna Dirty Dance At NYC Club 1-OAK

Wed, October 3, 2012 1:37pm EDT by 5 Comments
FameFlynet

lost

Posted at 3:59 PM on October 3, 2012

Im confused. If CB is on probation for beating up RiRiRi wouldn’t one stipulation b that he cant b around her until probation is over. So this would send him back to jail for violation of probation…. right????

Jade

Posted at 2:10 PM on October 3, 2012

In the end, Rihanna is the one end up hurting. Chris and kae are up to something. They wanted to show how desperate Rihanna wanted Chris. So sad.

Stacy

Posted at 8:36 PM on October 3, 2012

And what sense would that make do you know how stupid you sound right now?

Kellz

Posted at 11:21 AM on October 3, 2012

Well, you already know how I feel…. :( I really wanted My fave Rihanna, to open her heart to someone else. Derrick Rose, would have been nice :) {CHI-TOWN Til Im on my BACK lol} But, I guess Her heart is permanently Chris Browns’. :( Chris and Rihanna both had beautiful ppl in their lives. Matt & Karrueche….(well in Chris case, he is still with her) but somehow they always return to each other:( It is what is…..I guess. I just hate to see ppl calling Rihanna a idiot, for taking CB back:( I wish I could be in her head. I mean , I dont get it ….. I just dont understand.. she must love the shit out of him son.. #prayingformyFave

beyonice yelloqw

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 3, 2012

wasing that RiRih were @ her Grandma Dolly APARTMENT by visting there with her Grandpa plus she tweeted a Pic of her & grandma when she was 17. and Chris Brown & kaurreche were talking to each other on twitter on that day. now day past people took Kaurreche (kae) TWITTER to serious & too lil far as well Chris breezy. who know If this true people could be talking about anything of what they saw since their tweeted @ mjmnyc7, @ Lonerz_Tomb