New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Elena Admits She Loves Stefan & Damon

Tue, October 2, 2012 4:20pm EDT by 62 Comments
Courtesy of The CW (2)

2cute4you

Posted at 8:55 AM on January 19, 2013

elena please choose damon i mean all of us delena fans, even some stelena fans know you want to, come on its easy damon loves you and is way better than dramatic stefan CHOOSE DAMON PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!

Leslie

Posted at 6:08 PM on November 22, 2012

I say Elena and Stefan

Victoriq

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 26, 2012

Delena of course!!

Olivia

Posted at 8:44 PM on October 24, 2012

I find it so funny how Delena fans are still thinking that Delena will ever happen. It won’t, Elena clearly said “the best choice I ever mad was choosing you.” & ” it will be you and me, forever.” yes, I’m pretty sure Elena’s mind if made up. STELENA FOREVER.

Lacy (@lace0586)

Posted at 11:58 PM on October 17, 2012

I really feel bad for all the Fans that are at it like dogs and cats. WE ALL LOVE THE SAME SHOW! It shouldnt matter who Elena is with. I think most of the time the fans act the way Elena feels deeply. Damon and Elena have a hardcore passion that hasnt been revealed and experienced yet. It is only fare they get a shot. I love Stefan and how he has evolved the last season. That he isnt this Prince Charming just makes the triangle an actual triangle(really who can compete with a prince?). That is why Julie Plec gave him a dark side, It makes it more realistic for her to fall in love with someone else-someone who has helped her and has been there for her as much as he could. I think the love triangle is the best part of the show and the FANS need to be thankful they have something awesome to watch every thursday. Don’t get your panties in a wod just watch the show and try to understand Elena. She is the main character and this is her journey and we are watching her through it. Damon and Stefan are both great choices. People dont have to hate. They both have awesome things to give Elena.I personally think its time for Damon to give her what she needs. I am a little byist for him because I love to watch his journey. I think he is more interesting. I also think Paul Wesley likes the dark side so im not the only one who wants that more explored. Come on!!! did anyone get mad at what I said? No….because we fans can discuss this without being rude and prejudice!!

maria

Posted at 1:17 PM on October 12, 2012

boring first episode. Elena and Stefan boring as dishwater as usually. Elena- Stefan I’m dying, Stefan- oh i love you so much. Damon was great as usually. The only sparks flying was Damon and Elena ‘s confrontation. I love delena but i also loved Damon’s looks on the end, pretty much saying to Elena screw you. The Way she looks at him, there is so much tension and denial, that she wont be able to control for long. In the meantime i’m glad to have a combination of the old and evolved Damon.

Kadoica Tejeda

Posted at 9:49 AM on October 15, 2012

so true, I mean Elena and Stefan are cute together, and they have a first love kind of feel but when it come to Damon and Elena, it is water runs deep kind of feel. He has been there for her every time she needed him. He takes care of her no buts or ifs about it. I can’t wait to see if they get together. Besides Damon has sacrificed so much and Stefan Ends up with both doppelgangers, come on, let give darling Damon a break, sorry Stefan, but a much needed truth to be told.

azumah rejoice

Posted at 4:58 AM on October 30, 2012

she may say that but that doesn’t mean her feelings n her mind can’t change.she made the wrong choice n will soon realize it.DELENA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azumah rejoice

Posted at 5:09 AM on October 30, 2012

why is it stefan that always gets what he wants?first katherine n now elena.even if the movie is being written in one persons favour i think its about time that change cause damon may be a bad boy but one thing for sure is HE LOVES ELENA.and its about time he also get what he wants(elena) he deserve her after all he is being through for her.julie,kevin make it happen.go delena<3

alicia

Posted at 6:53 AM on October 12, 2012

So you can stop watching because it will happen …

koti

Posted at 5:51 AM on October 12, 2012

episode 1 was amazing!!! stelena forever!!!if elena choose damon,im stop watching TVD!!!

azumah rejoice

Posted at 5:12 AM on October 30, 2012

then you better stop watching cause thats what gonna happen.delena forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

serena

Posted at 6:09 AM on October 11, 2012

You can lough anyway. At the end you will cry like a baby because of Delena happines. I can only laugh about people like you.

Derique

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 21, 2012

Just like Jeremy was told in season 3,Stephan would always be good for Elena but Damon can either the best or worst person for Elena but it doesn’t take rocket science to see that Damon is the best person for Elena.Delena ROCKS