Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson New No Sex Pact After Affair — Report

Tue, October 2, 2012 11:07am EDT by 18 Comments
FameFlynet

BellaRosalieEsmeAliceRenesmeeRenee

Posted at 5:05 PM on November 3, 2012

its there private life and they can do what they want, a theropist may say what is right but if they dont want seperate rooms i dont think they would have seperate rooms.

Sabra

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 2, 2012

I think someone has alot of fun making all this up,I think these two do what they want when they want.But all this hype on them makes for good make believe. Do you really think they are letting the public know what is going on in their private lives and if you do than you believe vampires are real.

juanit

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 2, 2012

GET REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIT YOU LATER

Sandra Goncalves

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 2, 2012

I wonder how this kind of information becomes available to the media if what happens inside a therapy room shoud be held as a secret.This is medical ethics and I´m sure the doctor hasn´t told anyone and nor have rob and kristen.I really doubt these sources ..If they are true friends of rob´s and kristen´s,they shouldn´t be doing this.For these things to work, the less people know about it the better.And I´m also sure the doctor is not happy about it either!!!! Nobody has to know what his approach is and so on….I`m really happy if they are coming to Brazil,though.As a brazilian, I´ll be really happy to know that this trip will help them mend their relationship.Brazil has a lot of magical places and the Brazilian people love you both. Everybody here is rooting for you.

EDNA0307

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 2, 2012

this is ridiculous if they want to do it they should its their life.

jen

Posted at 2:40 PM on October 2, 2012

Really HL? Do we think not having sex is a good idea? How about being a little more clear on this, like saying “Do you think not having sex after an affair is a good idea”.

Jeesh…this blog is run by 12 year olds.

lydia

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 2, 2012

how ???? do you kmow that ???? ther is no way rob or kristen said anything about it. so i dont belive anything . but i do hope they’re working on the reconciliation.

The One

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 2, 2012

Gossip Cop reported that the “no-sex pact” is NOT true over the weekend. HL is again WRONG (and way late).

Predators and preys

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 2, 2012

She’s a great girl with weakness and Rupert the director saw that so he took advantage knowing Kristen’s looking for credibility as a good actress and he did help her for a price which is sex the Hollywood way. Her competitiveness got her this mess. I’m sure Mr. Sander’s meant well by helping her during their all nighter’s sessions. I dont think its he’s sweet kisses that she wants more? but thank you could have been enough. She’s still a great gal! the weakness can be fix.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 2, 2012

I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling in emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. You KNOW these Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer – Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending blogspot”. Includes POLL and world PETITION to hold The Twilight Franchise accountable.

mvk

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 2, 2012

Jeez Catherine Dove, are you insane? Again Meyers had nothing to do with this crap. Kristen could have just said “NO”. She has been in the hollywood lime light for a long time. It’s not like she just started acting. She has been doing it since she was a little kid and before that she was hanging aroung sets with her parents. It’s people like you that keeps this crap going. The fans have got to understand that these are just actors making MOVIES. They have a personal like that does not include FANS. Kristen was old enough to know what she was doing. She is well aware of the acting couch and could have easily told Sander “I have a boyfriend whom I love and respect. NO.” You’re as dumb as Kristen.

Woody88

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 2, 2012

Pure entertainment! LOL

Yeya

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 2, 2012

Believe me Robert, I understand you,
i had the bad experience that other person kissed,
touched and licked my partner, today i am not happy,
and produces me an unpleasant sensation,
whe this has happened to me,
i can not touch him any more sorry,
i have forgiven him, we talked about,
but i do not want to touch him again,
i need to get away and start my life over again as woman feel, happy, smiling and freedom again.
I wish you can choose the best for your life! :).

Angelique

Posted at 11:47 AM on October 2, 2012

Need to get those STD test results first… Yep I went there!!!

Lurker

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 2, 2012

And use condoms for a while, because tests have been known to be wrong. I feel worse about Pattinson kissing her before he knew. God only knows where her mouth had been or what she’d had in it.

katie

Posted at 11:45 AM on October 2, 2012

He is never going to take her back so stop printing these stories .

nancy

Posted at 11:36 AM on October 2, 2012

Relationship should be based on trust first after that hopefully everything will just follow.
wish you the best.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 2, 2012

they are need take time frist dont have to rush sex