Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s First Romantic Soho House Dinner After Affair

Tue, October 2, 2012 7:31pm EDT by 136 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Date
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Twitter

bb

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 3, 2012

Tweets are fake

ulanda

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 3, 2012

I have my doubts about this tweet, the girl who first tweeted has a rep for a fame whore.

WHO KNEW

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 3, 2012

NO i wish i was n her shoes.. not happy joking lol. BUT I am HAPPY that they are making progress. we’ll see how long the relationship will prolong.

gentle soul

Posted at 10:20 AM on October 3, 2012

@ Dawn, 1.7 million dollars in ticket sales so far! YESSSSS. IT’S A RECORD!

Dawn

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 3, 2012

gentle soul, I never said i wasn’t going to see the movie. Just don’t feel as excited about it as I was for the other ones. My amazingly wonderful husband is taking me to see it for our 11th wedding anniversary on the 17th followed by dinner and a kid free night at a romantic hotel. I’m looking forward to it for my own reasons. I’m glad ticket sales are doing well. Twilight deserves it.

Woody88

Posted at 10:14 AM on October 3, 2012

Bravo to Hollywood Life for actual gossip journalism, not just cut and paste from fictional sources like Radar online.

Sandra

Posted at 2:29 PM on October 3, 2012

Thank you Woody88, I appreciate the comment! Sandra

Dawn

Posted at 9:43 AM on October 3, 2012

Anybody else out there not able to get as excited about BD part 2 the same way you were about teh other films right before they came out? I know I can’t be the only one. I want to be excited about it but when I saw the last poster ever on eonline yesterday it didn’t have the effect. This stinking scandal has taken teh excitment and anticipation right out of the last movie for most fans I think. Most people think Robsten was never real now and that they’ve been made to believe a lie for 4 years. I think that’s the root of most fan’s anger. It put a black cloud over twilight and nobody wanted that. They are the two main actors so what they do does ufortunatly effect twilight. This time last year my office building was like high school again waiting for BD part 1 to come out. Now nobody cares at all. I’m not kidding. This just sucks. Stories like this one are just part of the PR train. Please don’t climb aboard. Honestly HL I don’t know why you still bother. If Rob and Kristen even gave a crap about their fans they would have spoken up by now and not left of defenceless like they have. It’s obvious nobody cares what happened to us. We really shouldn’t care what they do anymore. I hate what the once happy twilight family has become and that not one person has addresses us. We’re really only commenting to ourselves because we’re the only ones that care. We’re on our own in the answer department. This all sucks big time. .

Woody88

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 3, 2012

@Dawn – Deep breathing will help you. My experience is that there are an endless number of people who are into Twilight but who believed that R/K were just friends with benefits. In other words, this whole scandal does not concern most people because they believed all along that the relationship had a P/R element (not entirely ficticious, just overplayed by the media). The unprecedented “photo proof” element of the scandal just reinforces this opinion for many.

gentle soul

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 3, 2012

Nobody put a black cloud on the movie, the ticket sales are proving that the young ones got excited about nothing, nothing that was any of your business. Whatever happened was between two lovers, kristen and Rob. It did not involve the fans! Obviously, the ticket sales prove that Kristen and Rob are the “Hollywood Couple” of the moment!

Dawn

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 3, 2012

Woody88, trust me I’m fine. As a mother I have to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. It’s what we do. I just don’t like knowing Hollywood will do anything to make money. I never careed what Rob and Kristen did with their pwersonal lives. It’s big Hollywood that ticks me off. Something like this just shouldn’t have happen to the twilight world. We moms get very few breaks from our hectic lives. I’m a working mom and twilight was my own little world I could escape to when I found time to myself and somebody threw a big old wrench in the mix. Like I said it just all sucks. Believe me I’m normal. I took multiple psychology courses in college so I know more than Tom Cruise does.

jess

Posted at 10:25 AM on October 3, 2012

Im pretty sure fan or not they don’t owe anyone anything. Expecially a statement on their personal life! Whether this puts a bitter taste in your mouth and you no longer want anything to do with either of them they still don’t owe you or anyone else anything!

Dawn

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 3, 2012

Staying silent is just as bad as lying.

site

Posted at 9:38 AM on October 3, 2012

I knew it :DD

angels

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 3, 2012

bb i think u need to get out more insted off layin on ya back like a hooker u know the old sayin dont u it takes one to know one so u muct be a tramp ya sen

bb

Posted at 11:09 AM on October 3, 2012

you are criticizing me, writing like Trailer Trash…how ironic

bb

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 3, 2012

that is so BS. Rob doesn’t smoke anymore , he puffs on electronic cigarettes, he’ll not change because the Tramp is with him, I cal BS from Kristens PR team.Rob was partying at Black Key concert

faith

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 3, 2012

im so upset that they both started smoking agian after the affiar thing put soo much stress on them i hope they decide too quiet agian.im glad there happy with eachother

TRACY123

Posted at 8:45 AM on October 3, 2012

I thought they both stopped smoking??? Where’s a picture??? Come on everyone has a camera on their cell phone!! No picture no proof!! But I hope it is true.

Claire

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 3, 2012

This sighting is real, all real fans know when it is real they are together ……….. as ever!! They love each other!!

wow

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 3, 2012

it’s real

miri4eva

Posted at 8:37 AM on October 3, 2012

They’re getting back together? But he’s miiiiiine!

d.harris

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 3, 2012

a lot of fans or those who thinks that twi-hards are crazy are reporting these days of sightings of rob or kristen or in this case both of them,but in reality what do you believe guys?we are not morons.until they say it or come out really in public ,well———bring authentic proof.

flesi

Posted at 7:38 AM on October 3, 2012

i hope he’s his own man and makes his own decisions…

smile

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 3, 2012

all good, but where are proofs??! if i saw them i would take a photo! like when you say that now, without photos it’s like you are telling lies.

Raibra

Posted at 9:22 AM on October 3, 2012

Hey guys come on! You know better than me why don’t have photo. Soho not allow take photo in your restaurant. Arrange another excuse. lol

Pepito Perez Palotes

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 3, 2012

Both Twitter message and not a single photo?? Soho does not allow photos that? is that slept in the restorant? ha ha commercial lie

Kath

Posted at 6:48 AM on October 3, 2012

WHY did they smoke!? i thought they already quit it!

andramarin

Posted at 6:08 AM on October 3, 2012

Didnt they both quit smoking?!

faith

Posted at 9:23 AM on October 3, 2012

they both started smoking agian after kristen cheated on rob they were so stressed that it made them start agian too make them feel better right after the affiar there were reports of rob out at bars and going outside too smoke and what not

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 5:56 AM on October 3, 2012

where pics ?????

truth hurts

Posted at 4:55 AM on October 3, 2012

jusmiyo santisma. their not together anymore. all of this news coming out about them is PR! okay? breaking dawn is coming out soon all they need to show to the public is positive news about this two actors. again, their not getting back to together. not anymore. if she didnt get caught (kristen) we can will see new pictures of them together. all i see here in HL is OLD PICTURES.

estee

Posted at 4:28 AM on October 3, 2012

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am excited, yahooooooo!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:55 AM on October 3, 2012

@etee u do think its real but where pics ??

estee

Posted at 4:27 AM on October 3, 2012

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am excited! Yahoooooooooo!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:54 AM on October 3, 2012

u do thinkk its real or fake where pics ??

Regina

Posted at 3:44 AM on October 3, 2012

BS! They were NOT there! They have split as a couple.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 3:41 AM on October 3, 2012

Didnt they both quit smoking?!

ToriBorn

Posted at 4:22 AM on October 3, 2012

could have been an electric one.

kristen stewart being naughty

Posted at 3:39 AM on October 3, 2012

It looks like Kristen Stewart really doesn’t want Rob Pattinson back THAT badly! After all of the public shaming and groveling for another chance, the trampire was granted another opportunity to crush Rob’s heart last month. The two were rumored to be working on reconciliation after a few months apart and at one point last week a Uhaul truck appeared at Rob’s house fueling speculation that Kristen had moved back in. According to OK Magazine Kristen is going about fixing things by adding more lies to the pile. Rob demanded she cut ties with Rupert Sanders and Kristen can’t just seem to do it,

“Rob has agreed to give it another go. He’s still very cautious, and he and Kristen have signed on for couple’s therapy. They’re both really hoping that this will all end with happily ever after. Kristen is saying all the right things to Rob, but she’s not being totally honest with him,” says the insider. “Rob made her promise to stop talking to Rupert, and she’s broken that promise already.” Regarding the fact that she still texts Rupert, the insider dishes, “Kristen justifies it because, technically, she’s not actually talking to him, so she feels like she’s still keeping her word.”