Kathy Wakile: What My Family Thinks Of My Plastic Surgery

Tue, October 2, 2012 3:29pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kathy Wakile
Courtesy FameFlynet, NBC

Kirstin

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 13, 2012

When choosing a surgeon to perform your cosmetic procedure, it is best to look for an individual who specializes in a specific type of treatment. For example, you might enlist the services of someone who limits practice to only tummy tucks, or rhinoplasty. This is preferable to looking for a surgeon who claims to “do it all”.

Ana

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 21, 2012

I think she looks fantastic, she also looked very beautiful before, not many women after 40 keep a good figure, have a estable marriage, and raise 2 compose, well behaved and charming children as she has done. She is a good example that all can be reached and with balance. My best wishes to her in the launching of her dessert line.

KiMarsha

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 12, 2012

Kathy, I loved you and you were becoming my fav HW if not my fav one. But it looks like now you’re just trying to compete with all the other fame lovers on these reality shows, or shall I say compete with the glamour od glitz of it all by. Trying to somehow defeat fate and mess with what God gave you naturally. Honey, you look nothing like you did before or when you were younger, can’t you see this..or can you not see the forrest for the trees now. Has fame got to you so bad that you think in order to compete with everybody else, you have to let a plastic surgeon turn you into a totally different person? You were pretty before. I’m not trying to be mean here, I’m being honest and realistic.

KiMarsha

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 12, 2012

It makes no sense, her reasoning because she looks nothing like she did in high school in fact she doesn’t even look like she is from the same family anymore. Her daughter is beautiful and I saw a picture of her when she was younger and amazingly her duaghter looks a lot now like Kathy did then. All Kathy had to do was have then staraighten her nose and remove a little bit the tip of her nose, to make it smaller..so she would actually look like herself. This didn’t happen, she looks like a completely different individual now. And her attitude is a mere bit cocky as evidenced on the reunion show. Can a person appearance really change your demeanor? I guess so.

Summer

Posted at 12:47 AM on October 4, 2012

I thought she was attractive for an older woman last year but now she looks more manly. I don’t like the hair color either. Her black hair with blue eyes was stunning. Why switch to reddish hair? Not a fan of this new look. Too harsh and fake.

Lisa

Posted at 9:52 AM on October 3, 2012

I think the plastic surgery looks horrible. She looked much better before. Too bad, cause you can’t go back. It’s like when Jennifer Grey changed her looks, you don’t recognize her anymore. Bad move honey. You sold out to Hollywood. What happened to “I’m old school” No sweetheart, you are new school, and you sold out to your old school roots.

Ann

Posted at 12:04 AM on October 3, 2012

Umm. So when she was younger, she didn’t have big nose? That’s weird. I don’t like it. She looks like the wicked witch of the west now. Bad move.

Lisa

Posted at 4:47 PM on October 2, 2012

Nothing will help her. Sorry.

Kate McNamara

Posted at 10:48 PM on October 4, 2012

Kathy looks beautiful and is a very attractive woman, unlike grease=face and grease=chest TRE..she is really homely, especially that hairline and she has the gall to make fun of Caroline’s looks….she’s a puke!!!