‘South Park’ Mocks Honey Boo Boo & June Shannon — Watch

Tue, October 2, 2012 6:41pm EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of Comedy Central

Honey Boo Boo & her massive mama go hunting for a pig with a ‘sassy heart’ on the Oct. 3 episode of ‘South Park.’

You’re no one until you’ve been targeted by South Park, so TLC’s reigning reality queen Honey Boo Boo should consider herself flattered — even though she and mom June Shannon get ripped to absolute shreds on this week’s episode.

In this clip from the episode, ironically titled “Raising The Bar,” three-year-old Honey Boo Boo visits a pig farm — I miss Glitzy already — in the hopes of finding a porky pet that “knows how to work it, girl.”

So does she find what she’s looking for? Watch and see:

— Andy Swift

More Honey Boo Boo:

1. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’: Season One’s 10 Craziest Lessons
  2. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Finale Recap: Alana’s Last Summer Pageant
  3. TLC Orders More ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Episodes

Guest

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 12, 2012

That is too funny!!

amanda

Posted at 3:26 AM on October 5, 2012

This is not funny.
Alana is an innocent child . And June is a mother (and a human being) . Can’t people see how this is bullying? We are horrified when someone kills themselves after being bullied, but yet we mock others relentlessly. This is a lovely family. Empathy, my fellow beings of this planet.

Hunter

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 3, 2012

That cartoon actually bears an uncanny resemblance to the real June Shannon, and it couldn’t happen to a better person. I can’t really blame the little girl, but I find the whole family disdainful. I kind of lost interest in South Park over the years, but I am not going to miss this episode, even if I am stuck in my office at DISH for the night. Thankfully, I can go online and set my Hopper to record that South Park tonight and I can watch it when I get home. I already have the debate covered with Primetime Anytime, but I have a feeling that I am going to need something funny to watch after the politicos leave the stage.

ChewTheDirt

Posted at 2:43 PM on October 3, 2012

First Honey Boo Boo steals the ratings from the RNC & Romney, now her South Park episode will compete with the debates, forget Obama, Romney needs to worry about Honey Boo Boo! Insider preview of the episode here http://www.chewthedirt.com/honey-boo-boo-officially-mocked-south-park-tonight/ . Only in America…

Jan

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 2, 2012

LOLOLOL

Heaven

Posted at 10:42 PM on October 2, 2012

Hahaha, they look skinnier as cartoons, June must be happy. LOL

Brachel Fan

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 2, 2012

You know you’ve “made it” when you are parodied by South Park or the Simpsons. Go Rednecks!