Brittany Kerr Apologizes For Jason Aldean Hookup

Tue, October 2, 2012 7:33am EDT by 9 Comments
Jason Aldean Brittany Kerr Apology

Tanya

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 6, 2014

Hope she realizes if he will cheat WITH you .. He will cheat ON YOU!!

Amy

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 29, 2013

Honestly he seemed like a single player lol I had no idea he was married till now. But she doesn’t have an excuse if he had a wedding band on.

Denise

Posted at 11:37 AM on October 2, 2012

She should not have to say anything, she is single. HE IS THE ONE THAT IS MARRIED!!!!!! WHY WAS HE AT A BAR????????????? PLUS KISSING ON A GIRL???????????

fiji259

Posted at 10:28 AM on October 2, 2012

I am more upset with Jason…a married Father of two. Sad

Doniyaherz makes

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 2, 2012

nice of her APOLOGIZES to JASON a if this true

Marie

Posted at 9:16 AM on October 2, 2012

What a slut, looks like a cheap immatation of Carrie underwood

Holly

Posted at 9:15 AM on October 2, 2012

I didn’t know he was married. Because I don’t care. I’m not going to be at a bar, meet someone and then say excuse me I have to google you. Who freaking cares what they did. What they did have nothing to do with the public. People have no life to attack someone on their facebook for some indiscretion they did. Leave theym alone.

Melanie Montgomery

Posted at 8:48 AM on October 2, 2012

I don’t believe that for one second. Nowaways, a quick trip to google will tell you that someone is married. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame and she got it.

Lisa

Posted at 9:41 AM on October 2, 2012

She got the 15 min at the price of 2 young children and a high school sweetheart. I hope she goes NOWHERE in her career now. Behind the scenes, they know what’s going on. If the public knew he was married, then so did she.