Robert Pattinson: A New Club Night Out Without Kristen Stewart

Mon, October 1, 2012 7:35am EDT by 104 Comments
Robert Pattinson Sayer Club
Courtesy of Twitter

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 1, 2012

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 1, 2012

rob hot

look

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 1, 2012

Pattinson has obviously dropped her, they don’t live together anymore, they have not even meet since the affair.

lllllllllllllllll

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 1, 2012

Rob beautiful

Yeya

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 1, 2012

Me so glad that Robert out of hunting, I hope that he find exactly he needs!
smile please bye!

pari

Posted at 1:50 PM on October 1, 2012

Rob is going out for lot of musical night outs ….The Sayers club is quite exclusive , like what he is doing these says !

Sabra

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 1, 2012

I’ve noticed he looks a bit in the cups.

Lucile

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 1, 2012

I am a fan of Kristen, and as I believe she loves him, I hope they are well and together, he had a boys night …… I love Kristen and I wish the best for both!!

edna14@

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 1, 2012

Just because they are together again it doesn’t meen that they will go out in public soon. They are goin yo wait. Love you ROBSTEN

I hope Kristen fine and go on alone.

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 1, 2012

Rob, Rob, Jennifer Aniston not so much booze.

ashley

Posted at 12:34 PM on October 1, 2012

jealous of you kennedy ….lol !! looks like Rob is having a gala time .

Anne

Posted at 12:07 PM on October 1, 2012

no he does not look drunk at all …..no way !! its the light shining in his eyes and he does look happy.

Rob fan

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 1, 2012

Ya I’d be happy too if I was buzzed and out with my buddies enjoying a band I like and then going home to the woman I love and getting some us time, that’s every mans fantasy lol!

Rob fan

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 1, 2012

I love rob and think he is genuinely a nice hearted person and really good to his fans, he is very professional at promos and does his job sober and on the spot, but when he goes out he likes tomdrink there is nothing wrong with that, you can tell from his eyes he is wasted in this pic or at least buzzed. He is enjoying his night our with buddies and a good show, that said people should realize he is definately back with Kristen and the promo tour is exactly like all the other twilight ones and things will always be private between them like before, especially since they have both gotten a taste of how nuts fans on both sides can be. The bottom line is, they will be as private as possible with the papz hounding their every move because they hate drama. It will take months after BD2 is over for them to feel free to be seen in public together unless its for professional reasons. So people need to accept he will always be with guy pals till this blows over and you won’t see her with any guys either deal with it!

Sensible

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 1, 2012

Well said Rob fan! Most sensible piece of comment I’ve read in a very long time re Rob n Kristen!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:56 AM on October 1, 2012

Looks like he’s having a GOOD time, hehe! I doubt we’ll be seeing them together aside from BD’s promotional tour until after some time has gone by AFTER the movie comes out – IF any of this is true. They’ll be good as gold until then so that no more nasty waves pull us under. Yeah, some marketing team at Summit is doing their job pretty well. You’ll ALL be eating out of the palm of their hands by BD’s release no matter WHAT is actually going on with Robert and Kristen. I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling in emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. You KNOW these Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer – Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending blogspot”.

hey

Posted at 11:53 AM on October 1, 2012

it was just a boy going out with some of his friends all boys I don’t see anything wrong with that.
he was spotted at soho on saturday too and 3 people confirmed that kristen and other friends were there too, so I don’t see anything wrong with him going out and enjoying some time with boys

sexy rob

Posted at 12:04 PM on October 1, 2012

@ hey
all proven false .there was no sighting

ToriBorn

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 1, 2012

Actually, they haven’t been proven false, not saying it was real but it haven’t been proven false.

no chasers

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 1, 2012

C’mon yall, look at his eyes. Please! Rob is as high as a kite. Who cares as long as he is not driving, I guest. But, I am beginning to be a little concerned that the rumors might be true. If the rumor is true, then that would explain a lot. He needs kristen because she understands and takes care of him in these situations, she mothers him when Clare is not around. That worth a lot to him. Just sayin.

A soldier from Rob's army..

Posted at 10:34 AM on October 1, 2012

i am just happy that Rob is out and about…enjoying himself…Love you Rob

sexy rob

Posted at 10:31 AM on October 1, 2012

Totally agree nissa , this is just a regular night out ….and he is looking good and better than he did 10 days back .am sure he will take care of himself and will look rocking for the BD2 promos.

nissa

Posted at 10:26 AM on October 1, 2012

Please guys,,stop arguing and fighting for this..whatever happeen now if they are really meant to be,,they will reunite somehow anh someday..let them both live normally..its a new chapter of their life…wish them both the best

Nat

Posted at 10:16 AM on October 1, 2012

What do you people want him to look like? He is having low key fun with friends not attending Paris Fashion Week.

sexy rob

Posted at 10:16 AM on October 1, 2012

Rob you look sexy …much better than before i think he has gained some of his weight back which is looking good on him .

ulanda79

Posted at 10:16 AM on October 1, 2012

He’s going out with his budies everynight. This is what you do after a break up, NO he is not back with her. Which will be good fro his career, is he wants to work after Twilight he will need to distance himself from everything related to it, including cheating co-stars.

pari

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 1, 2012

nooo …he is not looking wasted , just happy !!!

juliea

Posted at 10:27 AM on October 1, 2012

SORRY BUT THAT MAN WAS WASTED. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT HE WASN’T DRIVING HIS BODY GUARDS HELPED HIM TO HIS CAR

juliea

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 1, 2012

wow how wasted was he

Sue

Posted at 9:54 AM on October 1, 2012

Not sure if you guys are Kristen haters or not I am not a fan of hers and I adore Rob ANSI do not want him back with her but even though I am no fan of hers I do have to admit she looks much better then Rob these days. I do not know if you are just young or what but I am 23 and even though I am hurt by what she did to him she is looking better then Rob these days. I hope he is ok and not down the wrong direction like he was during Twilight out drinking a the time. Some of his fans may like that but HW big wigs do not. Kristen fu caked up but she has said she as sorry and doing her thing and seems to be very happy. Love you Rob be safe

nancy

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 1, 2012

I am a fan of both and I hope they stay together.
but what ever happens happens I support them both.