Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Leopard Tattoo

Mon, October 1, 2012 7:08pm EDT by 10 Comments
Jenelle Evans tattoo
Courtesy of Twitter

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star went under the needle for some fresh ink, and her new leopard tat spans from the side of her abs all the way down her thigh! What do you think of her new tattoo?

As if losing custody of her 3-year-old son Jace, being featured in a slew of nude photos, and accusations of drug use didn’t bring enough attention to Jenelle Evans, the Teen Mom 2 star decided to get a massive tattoo of a leopard.

Seriously, this thing is giant, and it matches the other enormous tattoo on her back. But this new one is not just any tattoo — according to the 20-year-old herself, the leopard crawling down her thigh actually has significant meaning. Sort of.

“I have been planning this tattoo out for a while but I never wanted to get it done because I didn’t feel as if it was the correct timing because it didn’t mean anything to me,” she wrote on Sulia.com.

“Just recently I thought about it and got it! The leopard itself represents how strong I am, but no one knows and they underestimate my strength so that’s why the leopard print fades away.”

“I’m so strong and no one sees. I guess no one sees my strengths because I do it discretely.”

Not sure if tweeting every 15 minutes is discreet, but go on.

“It’s very hard to explain my tattoo, but I know what it means. I hope you guys understand, lol.”

Not sure if we understand, but what we do know is that Jenelle and her on-again-off-again boyfriend Kieffer Delp are officially off again. In fact, she has been not-so-discretely posting photos canoodling with a new guy named Courtland.

“So happy, he makes me blush. Weird lol,” she tweeted along with a photo of her and Courtland on Sept. 30. It looks like we’ll have to wait for the return of Teen Mom 2 to get the full scoop on the drama.

What do YOU think of Jenelle’s tattoo and it’s message HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Jenelle Evans news:

1. Barbara Evans: Afraid For Daughter Jenelle Evans’ Life
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Star Jenelle Evans Rushed To Hospital — Tweets She’s ‘Alone’
  3. Jenelle Evans’ Boob Job Pics — She Shows Off Her Huge Cleavage

RobBen

Posted at 1:54 AM on October 2, 2012

One word……Trash!

kagerou

Posted at 1:50 AM on October 2, 2012

That is one fat leopard. Some one needs a new tattoo artist.

lisa

Posted at 9:32 AM on October 2, 2012

hahhahhahhahha lmgo

Heaven

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 2, 2012

Im soooo tired of hearing about this useless mom. I dont think she even deserved to have the name mom. Just another piece of white trash

Laurie

Posted at 12:56 AM on October 2, 2012

How strong she is?? If she were “strong” she would be raising her child, like a mother is supposed to. All she is is immature and self-centered.

Lisa

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 2, 2012

The money she spent on that ugly tatoo and the cell phone she’s taken pictures of HERSELF with, that money should have gone to her MOTHER! The one that takes care of that kid since he was born. Why does she need a cell phone anyway? She has no friends. Loser!

olivia

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 1, 2012

I LIKE HER TATTO IT,TAKES COURAGE TO GET ONE CAUSE THERE PAINFULL BUT I THINK HER TATTO IS HOT AND GETTING ON THE SIDE OF YOUR LEG IS BRAVE BECAUSE SITTING WOLNT BE EASY FOR AWHILE AND JENELLE USE LOTION ON IT

Lisa

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 1, 2012

Are you F*ckin serious????????????????????????? The key words were……..SHE LOST CUSTODY OF HER CHILD! You must be ANOTHER low life LOSER!!!

Destiny

Posted at 7:20 PM on October 1, 2012

Is that a very fat leopard?

Lisa

Posted at 7:12 PM on October 1, 2012

WHO THE F*CK CAN READ THAT PRINT????????????????????????????? Can’t read the article. UNsubscribe me.