Brittany Kerr’s Excuse For Alleged Jason Aldean Cheating: ‘Didn’t Know’ He Was Married

Mon, October 1, 2012 9:35pm EST by 10 Comments
Jason Aldean American Idol
FameFlynet/Courtesy of Facebook

Candy

Posted at 6:31 PM on October 27, 2012

All I still will listen to his music. What he did does not matter to me. I still like him. He made a mistake forgive him. God has are you better than God?

just sayin'

Posted at 6:12 PM on October 2, 2012

she isnt the one who cheated. shame on him.

RobBen

Posted at 2:20 AM on October 2, 2012

Another tragic celebrity whose head got too big….the one between his shoulders and the one between his legs…what a loser and so is D lister Brittany Kerr…you know whose forever affected and will live with this their entire lives? Jessica and Jasons kids. Sadly this isn’t his first time. He’s notorious for his cheating and bad boy behavior…someone this time was just lucid enough to take photos and bust his LOSER A SS!!!!

Karen

Posted at 11:20 PM on October 1, 2012

Happens all the time! Just happened to have cameras !

heather

Posted at 10:45 PM on October 1, 2012

give me a break, she didnt know he wasnt married! he had a wedding band on during the video tmz posted! she is flakey!!
in no way am i saying he is scott free! just think once your famous nothing is ever private then!

Janika

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 2, 2012

Who the hell doesn’t know jason aldean is married! every award show, tv show, anything he is on she is right there with him. and in every music video of his you can clearly see his wedding ring. excuses excuses excuses. poor jessica and his kids.

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 2:32 PM on October 1, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

katie

Posted at 8:33 AM on October 1, 2012

Advice to his wife lawyer up and move on. He was caught this time, how may othr time did he get away with it. His lack of loyalty to someone that has been with him through the lean times says a lot about his character.

P in Troubler to statiee

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 1, 2012

WHy is this report and this could’ve kept pravitely in their home

JONI

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 1, 2012

When you are famous nothing is ever private….got to take the good with the bad. Don’t want to get caught…don’t cheat !!! I love Jason and his music but somrething tells me this is not his first mistake…just the first one the was photographed !! Good Luck Cowboy !!!