With only 10 more episodes to go, ‘Gossip Girl’ has little to no time to make all right on the Upper East Side. Read on to find out what YOU can look forward to — and here’s a hint — there’s hope for Chair!
Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) have had a rough go of it, but they haven’t lost hope in their relationship — and neither should Chair shippers! The sixth season premiere of Gossip Girl, airing Oct. 8, sets the tone for their relationship moving forward, and I think it’s the best we’ve seen yet. Of course, who’s to say the season won’t end with a bang, or start with one? Read on for the five things you have to look forward to Oct. 8! 1. Chuck & Blair’s Relationship Status: Of course, everyone is wondering where Chuck and Blair’s relationship stands since B surprised him in Monte Carlo. And without giving too much away, I can say that I think fans will be very, very, pleased with the first scene of the season premiere. Now, I’m not saying that there aren’t ANY complications — this is Gossip Girl we’re talking about here, but I can say my bet’s absolutely on Chair!
2. Serena’s Traumatizing Train Ride: The last time we saw Serena (Blake Lively) she was buying cocaine on a train and leaving Manhattan. And while the premiere picks up where she left off, you’ll be glad to know things aren’t as bad as we thought. Serena will never be as troubled as she was during seasons one and two!
3. The Wacky Wedding: A wedding will take place during the season premiere, but it may not go down exactly like you predict it will. All I can confirm is that the entire UES clan will be there — and they’re there for Serena!
4. Rufus’ New Love Interest: Now that Lily (Kelly Rutherford) is back to being Mrs. Bart Bass, Rufus (Matthew Settle) has found a younger lady to occupy his time. But I can guarantee you’ll never see this one coming!
5. Georgina’s Rocky Return Uh oh! Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) is back in town, and she’s up to no good as always — but this time, she lures another outsider to assist her! This just might be the end of the Upper East Side as we know it. … Mission accomplished, G?
Overall, I think we’re in for a good — and scandalous — final season! Get excited, GG-ers! What do you think, HollywoodLifers? How do you want Gossip Girlto end? Weigh in below! XOXO
– Nicole Karlis
http://youtu.be/gxcb7z4wZOA More Gossip Girl scoop:
- Ed Westwick Reveals: There’s ‘Hope’ For Chuck & Blair On ‘Gossip Girl’
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 Preview: Chuck & Blair Will Finally Be Back Together
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 Trailer: See Chuck & Blair’s Emotional Vow