‘Beauty & The Beast’ Premieres Oct. 11 — Go Inside TV’s Epic New Romance

Mon, October 1, 2012 8:30pm EST by 6 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Watch an extended preview of The CW’s sexy, mysterious new drama premiering Oct. 11 at 9 p.m.

We’re all about celebrating epic romances here at HollywoodLife.com, which is why we’re stoked for the Oct. 11 premiere of The CW’s Beauty & the Beast. It’s the story of Catherine (Kristin Kreuk), a hot NYC detective haunted by the death of her mother and the memory of a creature that saved her life that night. Little does she know, that “creature” is actually Vincent (Jay Ryan), a presumed-dead soldier who offers to help solve her mother’s murder — and steals her heart in the process.

But what would an epic romance be without a few obstacles? Not only is Cat tasked with helping Vincent keep his entire existence a secret, but their little arrangement begins to weigh heavily on Cat’s relationship with her boss Joe (Brian White) and partner Tess (Nina Lisandrello).

Oh, and did I mention that Vincent sort of transforms himself into an angry beast whenever he experiences a rush of emotions? That part’s pretty crucial.

Let’s recap: Hot guy, hot girl, hot chemistry. Do you really need any more reasons to tune in?

Watch a special extended preview of Beauty & The Beast below, then vote for the Hollywood couple whose epic romance rivals Cat and Vincent’s. For more information on the show, head over to The CW’s official Beauty & The Beast site.

— Andy Swift

Beth

Posted at 4:35 PM on September 11, 2013

GET THE PREMIER DATE RIGHT! IT’s OCT 7TH.

snoring head strap

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 10, 2013

ADHD in kids has turn into a significant issue of concern and
this really is especially true for the kids all over the world that are misdiagnosed.
In America, you will find now far more youngsters on synthetic medications especially to
contend with what is believed to become ADHD. But as time goes
by and far more sleep connected issues are lastly becoming researched,
the findings happen to be astounding in how snoring is now a most likely culprit towards the
child’s every day hyperactive behavior.

leslie dgostino

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 6, 2012

I remember seeing Kristin Kreak in a move called streetfighter

Celine

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 2, 2012

Yup! “Hot guy, hot girl, hot chemistry” :D
Excited to watch Jay Ryan!

silly sally

Posted at 5:30 AM on October 2, 2012

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, Blue31 dot com

Olivia