Justin Bieber’s ‘Emotional’ Tribute To ‘Precious’ Avalanna Routh

Mon, October 1, 2012 10:46am EDT by 16 Comments
Avalanna Routh Justin Bieber
SplashNews

Anna Grace

Posted at 8:39 AM on January 26, 2013

I had cancer when I was a baby,but why couldn’t doctors find a cute for her too?Avalanna,you will always be in my prayers,and in my thoughts.We believers will always have u in our thoughts.RIP Avalanna”Ms.Bieber

michelle

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 18, 2012

i am so sorry justin and avalanna’s family my thoughts and prayers go to your lil angel

Regina Safera

Posted at 10:34 AM on November 5, 2012

I will always pray for himI will always pray for him

Regina Safera

Posted at 10:34 AM on November 5, 2012

I will always pray for him

Monet hivkman

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 23, 2012

I love miss Mrs Bieber so much i feel bad for her and her family so much i will all always remember her as the Mrs Bieber forever.

Kevin Horace

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 17, 2012

yeah im not suprised he always doing something for someone else

Mallory

Posted at 2:05 AM on October 2, 2012

I’ve always loved Justin Bieber and any friend of his is a friend of me, so when I heard about Alavanna I was devastated,I couldn’t eat for days .That shows you the bond people can have

Brianda rasconviridiana

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 1, 2012

I love u avalanna better than honey boo boo

Brianda rasconviridiana

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 1, 2012

The first moment I laid eyes on avalanna I knew she was a good kind of
Special but I hate Selena

Antonio claudia

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 1, 2012

Hi b it lyf just be strong we prying for u

Jordan

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 1, 2012

so nice i respect justin for doing that i love his music 2 Rip Avalanna The only Mrs. Bieber

Hello

Posted at 6:00 PM on October 1, 2012

Justin is just a sweetheart, it’s so sweet that he visit these kids and help them through out….. I love how Justin has a big heart for everybody.stay strong Justin.

Hello

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 1, 2012

Justin is just a sweetheart, it’s so sweet that he visit these kids and help them through out….. I love how just has a big heart for everybody.stay strong Justin.

nancy

Posted at 1:40 PM on October 1, 2012

Justin I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again you are a real sweetheart.

James Anzell

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 1, 2012

Help Avalanna Routh that Avalanna Routh drink from a paper cup a fine warm strained vegetable soup to be alive forever because the commandment of God in the Bible King James Version Deuteronomy 5:17″Thou shall not kill.” so that for Avalanna Routh to try be alive and strong and not the died writing in internet computer microsoft bing search Avalanna Routh September 26, 2012. Please try to help Avalanna Routh drink vegetable soups.
Good for Avalanna Routh to have good vegetable soups. May be that she may rest on a bed and at meal time have raise the back of the bed at an angle of 40 degrees to from a paper cup a drink of a fine warm strained vegetable soup and be careful not to drown. After the sips of that meal remove the paper cup and and lower the back of the bed to horizonal. May be she receive 3 meals or more each day and daily in future.

Not to hurt every creature.

I read that aspirin is bad, antibiotic is bad, vaccination is bad, and pyschotropic substance is bad. Not to use those bad substances. Not to cut, bruise, burn, or freeze hurt the flesh of every creature. Not to hurt every creature. Not to kill every creature. Not to molest every creature. Very good vegetables for food. Good to have good food, good drink, good comfort, good conduct, and good freedom. Bible writing from one of called New International Version bibles reference: Genesis 9:12-13, Deuteronomy 4:13, Deuteronomy chapter 5, Genesis chapter 1, Genesis 25:29-34, John 6:51, Mark 5:39-43, Jeremiah 1:4-5, Genesis chapter 17,
Genesis 9:12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:, Deuteronomy 4:13 ‘He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow’ ,

Deuteronomy 5:16 ‘“Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

17 “You shall not murder.

18 “You shall not commit adultery.

19 “You shall not steal.

20 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

21 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor’s house or land’,

Jeremiah 1:4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”,

Genesis !:11 11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.,
Genesis 24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.,
Genesis 28 ‘God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.’,
Genesis 5:29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I’m famished!” (That is why he was also called Edom.[f])

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”

32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swear to me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left.
John 6:51′the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.’,
Mark 5:39 He went in and said to them, “Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep.” 40 But they laughed at him.

After he put them all out, he took the child’s father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was. 41 He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”). 42 Immediately the girl stood up and began to walk around (she was twelve years old). At this they were completely astonished. 43 He gave strict orders not to let anyone know about this, and told them to give her something to eat.

Please also help Avalanna Routh drink vegetable soup to live forever.

Majid