90210 Season 5 Scoop: Are Liam & Silver Over For Good?

Mon, October 1, 2012 7:13pm EDT by 34 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Plus, whose honeymoon has to be put ‘on hold?’ Stop reading now if you don’t want to get spoiled!

90210‘s fourth season finale left us with a parade of unanswered questions, and The CW’s official description for the show’s Oct. 15 episode, “The Sea Change,” pretty much answers them all — including whether or not Dixon (Tristan Wilds) survived his head-on collision with a tractor trailer.

Ready for some eyebrow-raising spoilers? Let’s do this:

1. Honeymoon blues: It sounds like Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max (Josh Zuckerman) definitely say “I do” on the premiere — but it’s not exactly a happily-ever-after ending for the couple. On the Oct. 15 episode, Max learns that “his whirlwind wedding has caused a public relations problem and lowered [his] tech company’s stock price.”

2. Adrianna’s stage-5 clinger: Adrianna’s (Jessica Lowndes) one-night stand Taylor (Wes Brown) might be extending his stay in her bed. They apparently spend lots of unexpected time together when Taylor goes into business with Liam (Matt Lanter) and Navid (Michael Steger) to re-launch Liam’s bar.

3. Annie’s new man: We already know Annie (Shenae Grimes) shacks up with a wheelchair-bound fella (Riley Smith) this season, but how she meets him is pretty spoiler-y. You ready? Annie’s new man is a “fellow patient” at Dixon’s rehab facility. So, yeah, Dixon lives.

4. Death of “Siam”? Silver (Jessica Stroup) invites Liam to be her date to Naomi’s wedding reception, but she gets “a surprising answer,” according to the official description. Of course, Liam’s bizarre denial might have something to do with Vanessa (Arielle Kebbel) blackmailing him into her being her boyfriend.

5. “A shocking accident”: Just when you thought it was safe for the 90210 kids to get back on the road, a “shocking accident” apparently cuts Naomi’s wedding reception short. (Any guesses?)

What do you think of this new scoop, 90210 fans? Is Naomi making a huge mistake getting married? Are you rooting for Silver and Liam to stay together? And how happy are you that Dixon survives? Drop me a comment with more of your thoughts!

— Andy Swift

More 90210 scoop:

1. 90210 First Look: Denise Richards Puts Naomi Through The Ringer
  2. 90210 Premiere Scoop: Annie & Adrianna Bond Over Dixon’s Tragedy
  3. 90210 Scoop: Shenae Grimes Reveals Annie’s ‘Active’ Love Life In Season 5

LeeLee

Posted at 4:01 AM on October 30, 2012

I’m really just sick of Vanessa. One minute she’s gone, the next she’s back again. I really can’t stand her. She needs to get off the show like where did she come from -____- All she does is ruin everyone’s lives!!

Niria

Posted at 5:54 PM on October 26, 2012

Please Annie and Liam

Niria

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 26, 2012

Please bring this couple together Annie and Liam plz

tarali

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 23, 2012

LIOMIIIIII!!!! Why does this show not understand that the only real couple was Liam and Naomi, no one else has any chemistry on this show! I have nothing against Annie, but she looks wayyyy better with other people, that priest dude for one had great chemistry with her and so does the new guy in the wheel chair! But Liam and Naomi where EPIC together! I mean even now when they are in a scene together, there is so muchhh of chemistry there it’s ridiculous! Why don’t the writers see this! 90210 is losing its balance, they need to bring back Liam-Naomi and Navid-Adrianna! Maybe Ethan should return for Annie, they were reallyyy cute together :) But LIOMI endgame PLEEEEASE.

abridges

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 14, 2012

Liam and Annie need to be together, they made the show worth watching!!

shana

Posted at 5:47 AM on October 13, 2012

definitely annie and liam… silver and dixon would be great too ethan come back and patch things up with noami aid and navid.

nicole

Posted at 3:45 PM on October 11, 2012

I like Liam and Annie together. Not so much “Siam”. Silver and Dixon should be together!!!!! Ethan should come back too! That would be soooooo awesome.

Doro

Posted at 12:36 PM on October 10, 2012

Watx up with the siam thng!!!! i hope you realize liam and annie rily do belong 2gether…silver n navide…ade n dixon…writers shld go bak 2 the drawing board n definately wtch season 3!!!

Maura

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 10, 2012

I definitely dont like the “siam” couple!.,i really luuuv annie and liam make the perfect couple.! i hope they get bak 2getha soon.

Bimbo

Posted at 8:06 AM on October 8, 2012

Liam and Annie belong together. Show became so boring with this random hook ups: Liam and Silver, Liam and Jane, Liam and Vanessa, Annie and Caleb, Annie and pump, and now Annie and Riley ……..

dee

Posted at 2:06 PM on October 7, 2012

Liam sucked with Naomi, he sucks with Silver, he belongs with Annie

jane

Posted at 6:25 AM on October 6, 2012

Liam was only good with Naomi! 90210 needs to bring this couple back and let them stick for good! They were greater than great together!

Lilly

Posted at 2:07 AM on October 4, 2012

I don’t even understand why writers are forcing their couple down our throat. They have no chemistry, no build up, no worthbelieving story …

Do Patti and Lara simply want to create “their” creature and make everyone like it ? it’s not working, we love Lannie and it’s unfair that now new people came to the show after during 4 years we fell in love with this amazing couple and write totally different crap, forcing us to believe things we loved till now are fake. You never come to new project and break all the excisting rules. What the hell? If you can’t accept excisting material, GTFO! Liver is shit.

Mia

Posted at 5:31 PM on October 3, 2012

Can Silver just leave ? I mean for good?!

Liam and Silver must be most disgusting and random couple I ever had to suffer through!

Trisha

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 2, 2012

90210 Season 5 Scoop: Are Liam & Silver Over For Good?

Hopefully, they are so pathetic together

Jennie

Posted at 3:27 PM on October 2, 2012

What was the aim of putting Liam and Silver together ? It’s most absurd desicion ever. Liam had NEVER had ANY sort of interest while being friends with her during all these 4 years, they have no history or worth remembering plot, keeping them for next season is completely lame, specially considering how hated they are.

Liam was addicted to Annie since the moment he saw her, and never fall out of interest since than. Silver? what the actual f*ck? he never cared about her while was dating her BFF! New writers should have watch previous seasons before starting writting this crap.

Lannie is destiny, Liam and Silver is a mess!

rrdds

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 3, 2012

oh come one, Lannie is so stereotip fan wannabe couple, without a real chemistry. Don’t know what you see in them. Seperatly, they are good character, but together, disaster. Even, Silver and Liam pathetic too! I think, they need reunited Liam with Naomi,there is good sexual chemistry there, i think this could work again!!

Lilly

Posted at 2:17 AM on October 4, 2012

Meh, all what Naomi and Liam had was sexual scenes and that’s it, I could hardly see any chemistry there.

Liam was attracted to Annie since moment he saw her and she never had to work hard to make him curious. They were 4 years on our screen and it’s unfair to make them go separate ways now, when we all know season 5 is likely the last season. People won’t accept new cannon couple, no matter how hard writers try. That’s one of 1000 reasons, Liver is not going to be accepted by audience. You don’t build something for 4 years and then throw it under the bus of new shit that has a chance to last half of the season.

Elie

Posted at 2:37 PM on October 2, 2012

Liver SUCK, if they aren’t over I’m done with this show

stefie

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 2, 2012

Oh please, just let this grossness “couple” Liver-Siam die for good. They are so awfully lame together, it’s impossible to handle their scenes. I won’t return watching 90210 untill Lannie reutines. Liver make me wanna puke!

silly sally

Posted at 5:38 AM on October 2, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, Blue31dotcom -

Trisha

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 10, 2012

What does that have antthing to do with anything

natasha

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 2, 2012

i love adriana and navid. Theyre sweet together . Liam and naomi.

OnehalfofLaur!

Posted at 12:05 AM on October 2, 2012

I like having Liam and Annie together!!! I don’t like him with Silver…and Ade should be with Dixon or back with Navid. I love Naomi with Max they’re so cute!! xx

Zoe

Posted at 2:00 AM on October 2, 2012

I want Adrianna and Dixon too. :(

serekisreal

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 1, 2012

Jesus Christ… I know its a drama but can they all just be happy for like 5 minutes?

87leax

Posted at 8:31 PM on October 1, 2012

i love max-naomi, but i know they will try to break them up, sooner or later. So I’m not hoping for anything this season.

Ally

Posted at 8:16 PM on October 1, 2012

I don’t like Liam and Silver together. I love Lannie or Silver with Navid or Dixon. I don’t understand why they keep trying to put Silver and Liam together. I am super happy that Dixon survives though!

serekisreal

Posted at 10:55 PM on October 1, 2012

I don’t understand either… like this relationship is so random. Now Silver has been with every single male character.. past and present.

Tracy

Posted at 12:01 AM on October 10, 2012

I know silver has been with all the guy friends!!! I was hoping that they wouldn’t put her with Liam but of course they had to! I can’t stand watching their scenes and I hope for a gaze at Annie or some sign of hope but I am getting let down!

kasi

Posted at 8:06 PM on October 1, 2012

I don’t understand the writers wanting fo hard to force Siam. Your fans want Lannie and Silver with either Dixon or Navid. Why can’t u give us what we want!

laurie

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 7, 2012

I agree. Not happy with Silver and Liam. I was finally getting used to it being Silver and Navid! At first I was pissed about THAT one because Navid was made for Ade. But then I got over it because Ade and Dixon are really cute. But please don’t let this liver siam thing happen! I can’t take how the writers just keep pushing silver to be with every single one of the guys!

brandi

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 23, 2012

I love annie and liam being together I think it will be stupid putting them woth some one else come on every on loves them together