Miley Cyrus Shows Sideboob & Liam Hemsworth PDA After Twitter Scandal

Sun, September 30, 2012 10:57am EDT by 24 Comments
Miley Cyrus Sideboob
GSI Media

George F. Smith

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 11, 2012

Yeah I like that myself there’s nothing wrong with that , Am I bad?

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 2:22 PM on October 1, 2012

My last pay check was $8500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

hello

Posted at 3:20 AM on October 1, 2012

“white trash” comment below….what the hell is that anyway? what an offensive and ignorant comment .. but hilarious at same time because so ignorant…..i mean really…..”white trash”….are there really human beings who are “trash”…..people shouldn’t even use that ignorant term…and why “white”? i mean i know she is white, but i have never and hope i don’t ever hear “black trash” or “brown trash”. do u see now why u shouldn’t use it again….makes the user sound very strange. LOLL oh my!

jen

Posted at 2:24 AM on October 1, 2012

She looks like a lesbian biker chick. And, to top it off, she has the emotional maturity of a squirrel. This won’t last.

Rebecca Alonso

Posted at 11:36 AM on October 2, 2012

Totally agree with you Jen It Won’t Last He Is Too Good 4 Her

Aya

Posted at 8:07 PM on September 30, 2012

miley looks amazing in anything and her hair is just awesome!!!

hello

Posted at 3:15 AM on October 1, 2012

yes, she is one of billions of pretty women in world…it’s what she does with it that matters…. she seems to be lost and in a large hurry to experience EVERYTHING all at once…not grounded at all in her fame…..may not be a happy ending…….sure, she will have a good time for awhile, but there is so much more she could do………………………………………….just another empty soul who started out well and gradually descended with the fame and money

look at reese witherspoon…..she could have done same, but didn’t

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 30, 2012

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

Jmo

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 30, 2012

Yeah I agree she looks trashy now I am sick of seeing her side boob also. She is not ready to settle down she like to party to much she seems to be going down the wrong path.

Rebecca Alonso

Posted at 11:37 AM on October 2, 2012

Totally agree with you she needs help

Tess

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 30, 2012

I honestly like Miley’s new style. All though I can’t say I love her hair, I do think the way she dresses is cute!!!

jessica

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 30, 2012

the way she dresses is horrible. trashy is not cute.

rizza

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 30, 2012

you are just envious, because she’s modern and can’t be tame…wow you do not know what trashy looks like. you probably look like one

jen

Posted at 2:33 AM on October 1, 2012

you guys are all about what she looks like, “great” or “white trash”. That’s not the point. It’s not her look, it’s her actions…which are incredibly immature. She should be on her knees offering up prayers of thanks to God that Liam is even still with her. And, I suspect she knows it by the way she’s so clingy to him. Grow up fast Miley or you’re about to become the next Lindsay.

Kt

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 30, 2012

I think it’s sweet how she cut her hair for cancer, but with all my respect her style is influencing alot of her fans, and im pretty sure alot of miley’s fans parents wouldnt want them to be dressing so inappropriate.

Steph

Posted at 2:16 PM on September 30, 2012

She didn’t cut her hair for cancer. That was just a rumor. But, I agree about her fans dressing inappropriately.

tobi8000

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 30, 2012

Actually, she cut her hair and DONATED it to cancer..

Pretty Vacant

Posted at 4:57 AM on October 1, 2012

This is to the person who said that she donated her hair to cancer below this poster (sorry there is no reply button for that post)- She did not donate her hair to cancer as they do not accept bleached hair which hers was. Also there is a length limit on hair that is donated and hers was already far too short to be of use so actually Steph is right- it was a rumour.

Lovebug

Posted at 8:18 PM on September 30, 2012

most dumbest comment i’ve ever seen.

rizza

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 30, 2012

you can dress any way you want.. it’s a free country , why don’t you worry about casting a vote for the better, instead of bullying Miley..

lilacgirl6

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 1, 2012

I’ve seen worse than her….what are you talking about bad influence,this is America…liberated country,hypocrite!

Kim

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 30, 2012

Now that she’s cut her hair and dressing like an edgy poser she’s not attractive at all. Liam can and should do so much better. Miley’s trying too hard to get rid of her Disney girl image and just looks stupid in the process.

guest

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 30, 2012

I don’t really like Mileys new hair style! she was sooo gorgeous with brown waves! now she just looks 40…

Sonia

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 30, 2012

Sorry bout that I meant to say HANDED TO US & not handled to us………………….