Kristen Stewart Interview: She’s Ready To Move On After Affair

Sun, September 30, 2012 11:56am EDT by 110 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview Affair
FameFlynet

Jones sabo and maybe even platinum eagle

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 14, 2013

I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Abi

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 2, 2012

I don’t care what anyone else says. I still support her!! The first time I heard what she did, I told myself never to like her again, but the thing is with people you like so much, those feeling you had before just don’t go away. Would you hate your sister if she did this? would you hate a friend if they did this? no, you would be disappointed yes but that wears off after a while and you still love them. This is what will happen to Kristen and Rob, he will realise (if he hasn’t done so already) that he still loves her as he did before. The anger will wear off and he wont be able to live without her because the love he felt for her before is still there.

Lurker

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 2, 2012

And then she’ll screw him over yet again, because you and he didn’t learn anything the first time.

Meg

Posted at 7:45 AM on October 2, 2012

Only Kristen knows what Kristen wants, she is a free spirited young women. So she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, big deal, she isn’t married, no children, yet she got all the bashing and the director, who bashed him? No one, except his wife, and he was almost twice her age and married with children. People make errors in judgement all the time in life, shows that we are all human. I think she is on the road to recovery from all this, she is young and maybe not ready for the commitments that a solid relationship needs, I still think some of those photo’s were staged. Maybe Rob wanted out of the relationship and she gave him his freedom in her own way, maybe she wanted out, who knows. Maybe they are back together, or not. No one knows anything, but still they write these articles.

cindi

Posted at 4:57 PM on October 2, 2012

Kristen did the pervs wife a favor and outed him can bet this wasn’t his first time. Hope Liberty is well rid of the jerk!

devoutkristen

Posted at 7:18 PM on October 1, 2012

Powerful people do not compromise. Kristen is strong. May hell-file and brimstone bury anyone who treads on her free spirit.

kristen who?

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 1, 2012

Kristen’s words seem very conceited to me. Thought this would happen. She is making a mistake by not appearing humble. I’m not happy with her right now, she is making me sick. She says ” she won’t make compromises in life or allow other people to deny her anything.” Compromise is what makes people successful. It makes the world work. It makes the world a better place. It allows people to have loving relationships. She is so immature and arrogant. Yuck, I supported her for the last 3 yrs., now I care less about her. This tells me a lot, guess this means she told Rob P. to f **k off.

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 2:23 PM on October 1, 2012

I just got paid $7700 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do >>> ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

Ups Tina, Baba, Lurker relax people.

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 1, 2012

If burned witches, Would you have been the first to fire. How nice and likable people Can you speak so beautifully about Kristen.
You can see what you are pure and honest soul Who Would not hurt a fly? More dry good people and good will in the world. Fight for world peace please. The fight here is a few for you.

Lurker

Posted at 3:45 PM on October 1, 2012

@myenglishchallegedfriend English grammar writing please to learn? Sense better to make?

baba

Posted at 9:00 AM on October 1, 2012

Tina, wise words and I’m with you. Screw is so fake and self-absorbed , she tries to play people for her advantage and little girls are mesmerized with such behaviour, nice Role Model . If I love someone I’m committed with my body and soul.

Tina

Posted at 7:06 AM on October 1, 2012

But this chick knew what she was doing… she knew this man was married, and also in my mind I think to myself… if Rob is the person she” loves and respects the most” ….why did she do this thing? and also the question that bothers me is… if that’s how you treat the person you love and respect most… how do you treat the people you just love and respect… like i suppose we shouldn’t judge … but i just feel she isnt that sorry and it’s all just fun and games for her…I don’t know , pardon me if I’m wrong but that’s just my opinion…she knew what was at risk and what was coming… ALL along… I don’t think she really cares for anyone elses feelings in this..