Justin Bieber Pukes On Stage During First Stop Of ‘Believe’ Tour

Sun, September 30, 2012 9:59am EDT by 52 Comments
Justin Bieber Throws Up
Courtesy Of YouTube

Poor Justin! He was under the weather for his opening date in Glendale, Arizona and he totally threw up during a dance routine. Check out the shocking video!

Justin Bieber proved dedication to his craft during a September 29 concert in Glendale, Arizona, where the sick star threw up and kept the show going!

Justin, 18, was singing and dancing his way through “Out of Town Girl” on the opening night of his Believe tour when he stopped dancing to turn, puke and run offstage. Poor Justin — he looked so sick!

Lady Gaga Throwing Up On Stage — Justin Bieber’s Not The Only Star Who Pukes!

TMZ reports that Justin had to leave the stage twice during the show to recover, but the concert was still a success and fans were thrilled to see him in action. We hope he feels better soon!

Watch More ENTV Videos!

Justin also took to Twitter after the show to write, “Great show. Getting better for tomorrow’s show !!!! Love u.”

Justin recently spoke with V Magazine about working hard in spite of haters.

“Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot. Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.’”

Are YOU shocked that Justin puked during his show, HollywoodLifers?

TMZ

– William Earl

More Justin Bieber:

1. Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals What Justin Bieber’s Dating Style Is
  3. Justin Bieber Tweets About His ‘Angel’ Avalanna Routh

Kelly

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 30, 2012

Maybe the milk was spoiled. Anyway, he’s a trouper for going on with the show and I hope he feels better soon. Maybe he should try drinking ginger ale and eating soda crackers. It might help.

vivi

Posted at 8:06 PM on September 30, 2012

I’m not surprised, he works a lot, it was bound to happen at some point. I know it was milk, but still.

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 30, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

kamil

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 30, 2012

i think its the vegan diet. Like you need some meet

Jackoff_Johnson

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 30, 2012

Why does his voice continue to be heard singing while he is puking???? Does he actually lip sync???

thecat61

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 30, 2012

HAHA

Audrey

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 30, 2012

Not a Belieber but I just started liking him a lot. Hope he gets better :)

Ginny

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 30, 2012

I hope he feels better soon! I don’t love him as much as I used to, but I still like him! He probably continued the show for Avalanna!

destiny

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 30, 2012

OMG hope he gets better

katie

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 30, 2012

Feel better Justin! ;(

claire

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 30, 2012

bet those girls at the front are loving the splash back

anna

Posted at 12:45 PM on September 30, 2012

HAHAHAHA

Bloodymary

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 30, 2012

I hope someone cuts your throat. LOL!!!

woo

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 30, 2012

Hope he gets better.

laura

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 30, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

gummybear45

Posted at 11:52 AM on September 30, 2012

It’s not funny.

Sonya

Posted at 1:05 PM on September 30, 2012

There is something wrong with you if you think this is funny.

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 30, 2012

justin Bieber proves once again hiow devoted he is to his fans. Imagine going on stage & performing a whole show when u feel sick to your stomach & not stopping even after u throw up. He is a REAL trooper. Justin- we hope u feel better & drink plenty of fluids & rest. Your fans must have really appreciated how u kept going last nite. Amazing!

Ana

Posted at 11:36 AM on September 30, 2012

Ok he was just nervous imagine yourself licking off a tour and singing in front of thousand of people

Sonya

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 30, 2012

Millions. Maybe a billion. That’s even worse.

Heather

Posted at 11:36 AM on September 30, 2012

Maybe it’s just because he’s started up his tour again and he’s getting used to it all again.

claire

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 30, 2012

very watery.

nancy

Posted at 11:20 AM on September 30, 2012

Oh that poor Justin.
Sure hope that he feeling better this morning.
that is true devotion for you though ha?
poor guy.
Feel better Justin.

Kally

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 30, 2012

Okay For Those Who Are Hating… STOP!! How Would U like It If You Were Him On Stage Who puked?? Id Laugh my Butt Of For You cuz u dont care. Justin probably drank something or ate something and with the dancing he puked. Sk leave him alone. And if ur a hater why are you even on here?!?! So quit ur stupid hating and get off this page. And back to justin Poor thing. Im Happy Hes Feeling Better

Lol

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 30, 2012

My niece who is 12 can not stand him. She thinks he ugly and does not get why girls go crazy for him . She does like Selina and does not understand what she sees in him. I started laughing when I saw this he is young so he got sick this is not the first time someone has gotten sick while doing a concert br they are sick or drunk or whatever I am not saying he was drunk he could have been sick I no nothing of him BUT do not think this boy does not drink, smoke and experiment PLEASE he is young and human very rich and look at some of the people he hangs with. I am sure he is a good kid but he is no saint

nancy

Posted at 11:22 AM on September 30, 2012

She’s 12 what does she know about attraction anyway
she still in the barbie stage.

daniella

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 30, 2012

She’s 12. What does she know about ANYTHING? And you’re right, you know nothing about Justin. So don’t say he smokes and experiments because you have never met him. He would NEVER you that to his voice. And who are the people he hangs around those are such bad influences? Sean Kingston? Selena Gomez? Zayn and Niall? No one is a saint, we know that. And you are laughing at someone elses misfortune? So that gives you the right to say bad stuff about Justin when you’re laughing at him being sick? Also, shouldn’t your niece be playing with Barbie? Because she doesn’t know anything about being attracted to someone.

Lorraine

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 30, 2012

I was at that show with my daughter n it was the best show ever! And Justin Bieber puking was not a big deal to his fans! The show went on n he was Awsome!

green&purple=joker

Posted at 10:29 AM on September 30, 2012

hahahaha became a god too soon huh LMAO this is why you should be atleast 20 with live expierence before you perform not 15 or 16 cuase think about it they dont understand the pressure but thats what you get when you get someone off of youtube with no live expierience

Samantha

Posted at 10:50 AM on September 30, 2012

The joke is on you. If you haven’t realized, Justin drank milk before his show, therefore he puked his guts out on stage after all that dancing. Anyone would puke if they drank milk before dancing. That’s what happens to me too. Don’t believe me? He said it himself. And secondly, before Justin was famous, he did have live experience for your information. He is a very talented person, and I’m happy that he understands the pressure and is now pursuing his dreams. Almost thirty million people loves him, probably even more, they’ll probably hate you for making the comment above. And I’m glad if you don’t care. Point is, know your facts before you comment. And be sure that you make more money and is more popular than a celebrity before you bash on them. And I believe you’re not any where close to making more money than him nor being as popular as he is. So yeah. Thanks.

Lana

Posted at 10:52 AM on September 30, 2012

Hes already done one world tour at the age of 16 and now hes 18 this is the start of his second world tour so it has nothing to do with live experience.. hes had lots of experience performing live. He was under the weather and still decided to go out and woo his fans, thats brave and an amazing thing to do.

daniella

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 30, 2012

B*tch please. If anything, this makes him even better! There is no such thing as an age restriction from preforming! He has had plenty of experence, he played in talent shows and freakin’ in public! Lots of people would gather around just to hear him sing! And any other preformer would of just left the stage and wouldn’t go back on, but he carried on the WHOLE concert. He’s better than any person over 20.

edna14@

Posted at 10:28 AM on September 30, 2012

Great :) im so happy right nos he guiños he is so hot , I bet he did something bar …. Karma is so fun

sadie

Posted at 12:45 PM on September 30, 2012

Yeah, it is a funny thing isn’t it? I hope it comes back and hits you straight in the face :)

Gossip gurl

Posted at 10:12 AM on September 30, 2012

Leave him alone his only human.!!!!!!!!!!