Justin Bieber Remembers Avalanna ‘Mrs. Bieber’ Routh In Concert Video

Sun, September 30, 2012 4:34pm EDT by 16 Comments
Avalanna Routh Justin Bieber Concert
Justin Bieber's Twitter

Justin has been absolutely heartbroken that six-year-old Avalanna Routh — his biggest fan — lost her fight to cancer this week. But her memory lived on when Justin paid tribute to her on the first night of his ‘Believe’ tour. Click to watch the touching video.

Justin Bieber‘s September 29 concert in Glendale, Arizona was totally inspiring, and he showed his dedication to Beliebers countless times. But the most touching moment came when he celebrated his favorite fan, Avalanna ‘Mrs. Bieber’ Routh, who tragically lost her battle with cancer on September 26.

Justin, 18, dedicated the song “One Less Lonely Girl” to Avalanna, while the Jumbotron cycled through images of the courageous girl and her family.

Justin continued the dedication on Twitter that day, with a series of messages dedicating his performance to her.

“Big day today. Tonight is for my angel. #mrsbieber,” he wrote before the show.

After the concert, Justin wrote, “Goodnight Avalanna. Tonight was for u. I love u.” He then issued another tweet, attached to a GIF of the Jumbotron tribute, which simply said, “:) great night.”

When Justin first heard that Avalanna had passed, he took to Twitter to share his grief with fans.

“Just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her,” he wrote, adding “please show respect to her and her family. say a prayer for her and for them. i miss her.”

Justin is such a loving guy — we’re so happy he was able to pay tribute to Avalanna in such a big way!

– William Earl

More Justin Bieber:

1. Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour
  2. Justin Bieber Pukes On Stage During First Stop Of ‘Believe’ Tour
  3. Selena Gomez Reveals What Justin Bieber’s Dating Style Is

nikki

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 26, 2013

My heart go out 2 her family she a beautiful little girl and what Justin did 4 her was nice that was a very nice video

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 2:23 PM on October 1, 2012

Im making over $8k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

Heaven

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 1, 2012

Did he pay tribute to her bu puking on stage? LOL Grossest you tube video ever!

Abimbola bankole oyindamola

Posted at 5:10 AM on October 1, 2012

Although i don’t know her and i don’t know her family but it pains me alot wher i saw it on justin bieber’s wall.I pray may her soul rest in perfect peace and her family,justin bieber and me will never see such a thing like that again.(AMEN).RIP AVALANNA.

Megan

Posted at 2:25 AM on October 1, 2012

Awgh, my goodness, this is so incredibly sad and so sweet, I felt and still feel so bad for Justin, I hope he knows what a difference he makes and I’m just so sorry that he’s havin such a tough time. He has a heart of gold <3 That's why he's loved by so many people.

Heaven

Posted at 1:44 AM on October 1, 2012

Who cares! Lets move on!

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 30, 2012

that was so sweet!!

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 30, 2012

@Loise, you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

nancy

Posted at 7:03 PM on September 30, 2012

I seen where Justin had dedicated his concert to little Avalanna the love he showed that little angel
brought tears to my eyes.
Justin you are a real sweet heart.

Neil

Posted at 7:36 PM on September 30, 2012

tell that to the media he tried to punch lol – Which they deserve by the way – most of them.

Haley

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 30, 2012

I love justin

Neil

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 30, 2012

Not a Justin fan but he in my books for this

paulcooper (@paulcoo65183034)

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 30, 2012

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Silver16.com

Neil

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 30, 2012

Really? I’m a journalist who’s looking this stuff like this and guess what? Its all coming from gang selling drugs and also stuff going through the black market. Let’s exchange numbers.

Lisa

Posted at 7:31 PM on September 30, 2012

Get em. Why the keep advertsing on this web site is beyond me. Here the rest of us are mourning a child.

daniela