Selena Gomez Will Have A Sexy Love Interest In ‘Wizards’ Reunion

Sat, September 29, 2012 10:54am EST by 13 Comments
Selena Gomez Interview Wizards
Courtesy Of Radio Disney

Watch out, Justin Bieber — Selena will be pursued by a super-hot guy in the upcoming ‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ special. Plus, she opens up about the ‘really good’ television event!

Selena Gomez is so excited to be bringing Wizards Of Waverly Place back with a brand new special — and now it’s revealed that she will star opposite a cute guy that will be after her heart on the upcoming show!

Selena, 20, will be romanced by a sexy new wizard named Dominic, Zap2it reports.

“[Casting directors say he’s] a hot Italian guy who encounters Alex as she tries to prove herself as a wizard,” the site reports. “Described as ‘handsome and mysterious,’ Dominic is ‘heartthrob, model good looking. Did we mention that he should be really, really, handsome?'”

We’re sure her boyfriend Justin Bieber will have nothing to worry about — but he definitely won’t want to be on set if they have a kissing scene!

Selena recently spoke to Radio Disney about her excitement surrounding the show.

“I’m working on my new record and I had great projects I was a part of this year, but Wizards and Disney Channel and everything that is a part of this is my home. I’m not ready for it to be over, so I just kind of want to do one more thing. I wanted to do it really badly. I want to make sure I promise the cast and the fans a really, really good hour-long event that they can enjoy and will leave them feeling good.”

Are YOU so excited for the Wizards special, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Selena Gomez:

1. Selena Gomez Scared On ‘Ellen’ — Funnier Than Taylor Swift?
  2. Selena Gomez So Glam In Long Flowing Locks: See The Pics
  3. Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour

amber

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 12, 2012

selena gomez is so beautyful

SelenaGomezisamazing*!!!!!

Posted at 6:30 AM on November 9, 2012

I think its awesome that this is happening*!!!!! BTW
Does any1 know if Selena’s fragrance is coming
out in South Africa? And when? :)

A

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 30, 2012

Excuse me….. WHAT ABOUT MASON???????

Jazz

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 30, 2012

a new love interest? but what about mason?

paulbaker (@paulbak28743669)

Posted at 4:24 PM on September 29, 2012

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing, >>> Green32.comMORE

True

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 29, 2012

really yea. stop hate she is the most popular teen girl baby open your eyes

thecat61

Posted at 9:59 AM on September 30, 2012

Most popular — LMFAO. Baby my eyes are open.

yea....

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 29, 2012

Honesty, Selena needs to do more with her career. She has this and the whole hotel translyvania. I’m forgetting more and more of her, She gets more publicity being Justin Beiber’s girlfriend than her career. She needs a hit movie asap.

Ploina

Posted at 1:43 PM on September 29, 2012

but he is n turs for 8 months,but if he will play its will be funny and interesting

vivi

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 29, 2012

What if her love interest was Justin bieber? :)

JELENALOVET

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 29, 2012

That could be soo funny and i will love that

ana

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 29, 2012

that would be awesome

Bailey

Posted at 12:36 PM on September 29, 2012

Wait, is it just one episode? Anyways I’m excited :)))