Miley Cyrus’ Twitter Meltdown: Begs For Liam Hemsworth’s Forgiveness

Sat, September 29, 2012 9:07am EDT by 31 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twitter Liam Hemsworth
FameFlynet

skye

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 21, 2013

Did anyone else notice that she actually meant ‘why do i torture myself and WATCH ps i love you” … ITS THE MOVIE. Nothing cryptic or hidden. Just a spelling mistake. The media are wankers and anyone else who didnt click on to that straight away!

Nick

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 27, 2012

can you people grow up Miley talks talks and talks because Liam doesnt listen he needs to listen they should not get married

zizi

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 16, 2012

whorebag

Lisa

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 30, 2012

Looks like she’s pushing him to me.

Rebecca Alonso

Posted at 11:39 AM on October 2, 2012

Yup But Everytime She’s Happy With Him He Doesn’t

Jack

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 30, 2012

Why is Miley walking behind Liam? She’s holding on. Barely. It looks like he’s pulling her along. I don’t like it. If anyone is acting immature, it’s Liam. Miley is just being Miley. If he can’t handle that, maybe he should admit defeat and give up. Miley has so much pinned up energy, she literally can’t be tamed. He better slow his pace and allow Miley to walk alongside or she may just let go and set him free. If there is any hope for this relationship to work he just going grow up and except Miley as she is.

Beauty & A Beat (@HotCyrusBieber)

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 29, 2012

so what do we have here? another rumor? as expected! how can you say that she talks too much in twitter when she was gone for like 2 or 3 days to have a vacation with Liam? she has a twitter break for that number of days just to be with Liam for heaven’s sake! & why are talking like these about her? Enough is enough! stop being so immature people. it’s good to know that she has flaws & she’s not afraid to show it, unlike any of your idols who would just always pretend to be like perfect. stop it people. She’s just being Miley!

Brian

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 29, 2012

Miley seems to me like the kind of girl who would just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk at 100 miles an hour ALL the time. After awhile it just gets really annoying … especially to us guys.

I bet Liam is more of a tough Australian “man of few words” kind of guy and he likes a girl who knows when to chill out, be cool, stop talking too much, and just hang out with him and watch a soccer game, football game, movie or whatever. If Miley just has to be a chatterbox then she should get on the phone and call her friends and yak, yak, yak about whatever pops into her head.

She needs to be a good girlfriend and give Liam some space, don’t be too clingy and annoying and let him do the guy stuff he wants to do. She probably ought to read a book on how to have good a good relationship with a guy. I’ve seen a bunch of them in bookstores. Maybe if they get married, it might actually last a long time.

Christy

Posted at 10:39 PM on September 29, 2012

Dee Cee, you’re exactly right! Miley please grow up! Yes you’re only 19! But, you have a great BF, you’re worth 100’s of millions & live a life most will never experience! Why take a chance & lose him to twitter?!! Get your head on straight! close you’re acct! Who cares!

zach

Posted at 12:07 PM on October 8, 2012

How do you know he’s a “great BF”? Do you know him or her? You people probly “know” these stars better than you know your family and/or yourselves! Close your laptops and go outside people!

Dee Cee

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 29, 2012

Private feelings and emotions of couples shouldn’t be made public.. She’s competing with him.. She wants to be the most important one and is humiliating him by saying things only they should discuss.. and by saying she’s unsure and doesn’t know means she’s still a tween, not mature and confident of him, ready for any marriage.. and wants a vote from her friends on what to do.. So stupid.

jenjijo

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 29, 2012

Good together? Miley is a child, literally and figuratively. She’s got no business being engaged at her age. Does the girl even work or does she just spend all her time putting pics on twitter and visiting pot shops? Time to grow up and be responsible little girl. Oh, and the marriage is never going to happen, you watch.

janai

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 29, 2012

if you ask me i think its really childish i mean come on ur really making a big deal over twitter.thats how miley is and once u post something on twitter or facebook it always stays there

paulbaker (@paulbak28743669)

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 29, 2012

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE

Lisa

Posted at 3:37 PM on September 29, 2012

They are young people. She’s only 19. Get it out now cause later is TOO LATE!

Maria Jean

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 29, 2012

Spoiled brat and terrible behaviour for Miley!!! Liam should say goodbye to her because she is trouble for him.

rizza

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 29, 2012

why would she …Liam should understand , if you love someone comes compromising..if he can’t do that, maybe it’s not meant to be…see you people been hating Miley because she doesn’t give a damn if you like her or not.. and I never get sources what they’re doing is causing trouble for this couple. in return they get paid for this. and if they breakup, you people who started this is responsible..leave it alone , let them deal with their problem.

Lisa

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 29, 2012

SHE IS RUING HIS CAREER! ARE YOU BLIND? I WON’T WATCH HIM IN ANYTHING BECAUSE I SEE HIM AS A SAP! WAKE UP KIDS!

jennifer

Posted at 1:44 PM on September 29, 2012

HELLLOOO PEOPLE Miley Cyrus clearly meant to write WATCH ps i love you. Stop trying to make everything someone says groundbreaking news

JMO

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 29, 2012

I do not think her Twitter comments were about her and Liam. Stars post sayings on their Twitter that have nothing to do with anything or anyone and yet people freak out and take what they say out of context. I will say I do not see them getting married and if they do it will be a short marriage like Katy Miley is only 19 she need to to live she likes t party and do crazy and stupid things and well she should she is young and Liam is young too. I hope the best for them but I think if they marry it will be short lived.

wutdafuhk

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 29, 2012

If you have to quit Twitter to save your relationship, then the relationship isn’t worth saving.

Jack

Posted at 12:08 PM on September 29, 2012

Miley Cyrus isn’t ready to be tamed. Giving into Liam over twitter would not end the free spirited nature Miley possesses. It’s not going to work. Liam can not handle Miley. She’s too much for him. Miley needs to set herself free and let Liam go.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 29, 2012

She was talking about the movie… Damn. Leave her alone. How yall gonna talk about her and include all this crap about liam and then be wrong about it? Lmfao.

Duh.

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 29, 2012

I’m pretty sure she meant watch* P.S. I Love you….. Kind of sad that you guys over analyze everything she says.

rizza

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 29, 2012

I agree, Miley is a good poet, she can sure write..I sometime write in my journal but, all thoughts.just saying what’s in your mind that particular day and time.. nothing to it.. people now a days don not have common sense or sense of humor..live your life instead of worrying about Miley, she is more mature than other adults

Logic.

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 29, 2012

ahhh perhaps ‘what’ is supposed to be ‘watch’ as in watch ps I love you. Makes sense.

Gemma Z

Posted at 1:32 AM on October 1, 2012

totally agree! Geez ppl – stop reading too much into things! It is more than likely a typo and she means the movie PS I Love You. Which is tortue and wonderful at the same time to watch

Angie Huitron

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 29, 2012

He is Too Good for her!!

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 29, 2012

I don’t know but I must say that her new hairstyle is even ok :)

Nup

Posted at 9:10 AM on September 29, 2012

Erm. Train wreck waiting to happen.

Nup

Posted at 9:10 AM on September 29, 2012

Train wreck waiting tomjappen.