‘RHONJ’ Teresa Giudice Confirmed For Season 5 Plus New Housewives

Fri, September 28, 2012 12:02pm EDT by 129 Comments
The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 5
Courtesy of Bravo

wow!!!

Posted at 3:21 PM on October 1, 2012

The show will be nothing without Tre. We can all love to hate her but the show is revolved around her. The others are boring that’s why they spend all there lives about talking about Tre. Caroline yes dear you
are a bully. U bully jac into fighting with tre, u stir e pot from a distancewith the gorgas angudice. I use to like this show but it has gone to far…. Tre go to anothll support u cause bravo is just making u look like a full. They know jersey housewives is nothing with out u. That’s why they won’t give u another show. Leave far far away, u r going to ruin ur life and the lives of ur children by staying on that network.

Lori M

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 1, 2012

I have never seen a more disgusting human being than Teresa Judice!! Her 15 min. of fame went straight to her head!! She is so materialistic and self centered! Reality check…without her hair weave she looks like a transvestite!! When it comes to her husband…she’s even more stupid than her limited vocabulary!! Sure, people like to watch her bi polar outbursts! But Caroline hit the nail on the head when she said Teresa will end up alone!! Her ugliness is starting to project outward! Nothing attractive about her!!! She has all the “ingrediences” of a downward spiral to hell!! HINT..go back to school!! My 8th grade daughter sounds like a Harvard graduate next to her!!

Haha

Posted at 11:14 PM on October 2, 2012

Amen to that!!

Haha

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 1, 2012

PS! Teresa, a little education would help! Pull out the dictonary and read up on some words and the meaning!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 2:43 AM on October 1, 2012

Why would Bravo give Teresa her own show? There’s nothing about that chick that interests me. Plus we know everything about her already…that huge dream house she built is in foreclosure, Juicy Joe has a roaming eye, Joe calls her all kinds of names, her kids are spoiled, unruly brats ( except the little one), and she bought a bunch of crap she couldn’t afford so she’s in bankruptcy, she has a tacky sense of fashion, her drink line went no where…sounds very intriguing :)

Not Happy

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 1, 2012

I watched every show and Teresa just got worse and worse throughout the season. It was shameful when talking to Jacqueline about her family,Teresa interrupts and tries to turn the attention to her. Who in the world would do that? Even though your not friends anymore, have a heart!!! Let her have a moment and talk. The whole episode Teresa doesn’t let anyone finish and cuts everyone off. Love the rest of the cast they’re real and you can relate to them. Teresa needs to be replaced with someone new. Each season she has a new enemy. Get rid of her.

sherron

Posted at 12:52 AM on October 1, 2012

Please, please remove Teresa from the show and bring someone to take her place, I’ve had enought of the Teresa show. I’m ready for the rest of them to go on to something new, but can’t do that with TERESA STILL THERE

AP

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 1, 2012

Night 1 of 3, and all I can say is WOW. What kind of drugs is Teresa on? She needs to go FAR, FAR away. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep Jacqueline and her family. My wife and I are also BLESSED with (not 1) but 2 children with Autism, and we would love to see how they adjust with what has been handed to them. (not sure if they would want to film that part, but it sure would be neat to see it from a different perspective)

Good Luck to Jacqueline and her family. When it comes to your sister-in-law, she can go away with Teresa. BOTH families are Italian Scum! Bring back DINA!!!!!

DEE

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 30, 2012

Teresa does add spice to RHONJ, but is she really as stupid as she appears. I think she’s trying too hard to be “old school” Italian! If she’s so into it she and Joe-Boy should take that boat back to the Old Country. I wonder who would tolerate her obnoxious children in Italy. She dresses them like poutons–much like herself. And like she doesn’t know Joe has a little on the side–I hope she’s quieter than Teresa (yelling JOE in that nasal tone all the time). One more thing…pronounce your name one way already. Also tie your hair back. I get sick of your playing with it constantly. BRAVO, please remove Kim D. God, she’s hard to look at!! Dress your age Kim and the long hair is a mess.

Candy

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 30, 2012

Teresa is NuTs! I do not care for her – what’s so ever. However, the show would be a little less dramatic if she were missing. But then again, Danielle could replace her easily.

LoveChild

Posted at 1:09 AM on September 30, 2012

Lauren Manzo just gained the 20 pounds out of the 35 pounds she lost through Lab-Band…. By the time the show tapes and airs Lauren Manzo will be the same size that she was before the LAB-BAND surgery… Lauren, Teresa Giudice was right you should have lost the weight through hard work like most people do… Quick tricks never work, you should have learned from Caroline’s batched up lipo-surgery that had her hunched forward for 4 months…

LoveChild

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 30, 2012

I want Daniel Staub back!!! Then the show will be much better… Because in a way justice will be done, because they run Daniel out of the show by bullying, and it would be time for her to come back… I would love to have Daniel Staub ask Caroline “when was the last time u spoke to Dina?”

RHONJ Fan

Posted at 12:22 AM on September 29, 2012

THANK GOODNESS FOR TERESA!! THAT SHOW IS NOTHING WITHOUT HER!!! I’M SO EXCITED! Please, get rid of the Manzo’s, Laurita’s, and Gorga’s!!! Get rid of them!!!! They bring down the show completely!!!

frances

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 29, 2012

I am so glad for Teresa,everyone has ganged up on her all season 4, even the ones
that should not have been on the show. Andy be nice to her you of all people should not play
favorites. Teresa’s brother is so blind that someday he is going to realize what he is doing
to his parents and Teresa’s little girls (they are so beautiful). Good luck Teresa!!!! keep
working hard. What happen to the fake “Thank-you Jesus” “Thank-you Jesus” wake-up
Joe!!!!!!

Bill Bill

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 29, 2012

I am not so sure this is ‘great’ for teresa…I think the coming season is just going to further humiliate her, as if this one wasn’t bad enough…her husband might go to jail and will probably be even drunker and more unfaithful. Her scenes will be boring since none of the other women want to work with her. I enjoy the Gorgas and Wakiles (with hopefully lots of Rosie-time) but Guidice is just going to be like an evil gremlin in the basement who causes trouble when she’s let out into the sunlight.

Addie2U

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 29, 2012

ROFL at the show being nothing without her. That’s like saying the show would have died without Danielle . . . obviously not. The only person who has: called others a homewrecker, stripper, 1/16th Italian – or as Italian as Olive Garden; that others are jealous over her (ROFL . . . that one always cracks me up – what are they jealous of? Her looks . . um, I don’t think so . . . her husband . . . Mr. Foul Mouth, cheater? Nope . . . her success? ROFL . . . only thing I’ve seen Teresa cook in 4 season are chicen wings); her house? Nope . . .. all the others have as nice, if not nicer home; just what in the world are they jealous over???); . . . the ONLY person that has trashed EVERY housewife, subtly or not . . . is Teresa. I said in Season 2, when Teresa was waiting at the door for Danielle . . . the whole Ashley mess wouldn’t have happened had Teresa just kept her seat. She has been caught in numerous lies . . . so if that what it takes for her fan base to keep backing her – go for it.

tammie hall

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 29, 2012

you’re crazy Teresa is a B…h a jealous liar. Bravo for the other housewives.has to be

tammie hall

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 29, 2012

you’re crazy Teresa is a B…h a jealous liar. Bravo for the other housewives. Who ever wrote good commets about Teresa has to be kin to her are a crazy friend trying to get on the show.

Jkonig

Posted at 10:28 PM on September 28, 2012

Get rid of Caroline, Jacqueline and that so called causin Kathy. With them gone Teresa and Melissa will hopefully get along or at least have a better chance.

Lemon mix

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 28, 2012

Melissa stfu!yes you were a stripper and she said it so what? Were you not rocking on men thighs Teresa act like an animal excuse my language but it is what is. All the women are shameful and disgraceful with worthless men. Caroline is a bully just like Teresa ,these women should not even be allow to have children,just look at Teresas children very spoiled only left to have boyfriends. I respect only Katy and her family. The rest are bunch of fools

SC

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 28, 2012

Ugh…SAY IT AIN’T SO!! I think the show could afford to lose more than just Teresa but please! Talk about rewarding bad behavior. Teresa and her husband act as though they are above the law. The spend money like they don’t pay their bills…which at one point was the case, not sure about now even. I am CONVINCED that most (if not all) of the “fans” Teresa has are paid for by her. You can’t watch that show, season after season and see that she is nothing more than an uneducated, materialistic & dishonest person. Let’s not forget jealous to her core. She wants no one to achieve success except her. The problems with her brother & Melissa existed LONG before they joined the cast. Why isn’t she upset with her employer (Bravo)? They are the ones that hired them.

Bill Bill

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 29, 2012

I think they are mafioso wanna be families, old school Italian immigrants who had to ‘go around’ when they came here because of being excluded and because of discrimination, so they just are used to going outside (and over an under and around and about) the law, it’s like an after thought to them. This is why they are all in the construction biz I am sure, lots of ways to cheat.

I think you are dead on about Teresa in every way, it’s frightening she has a college degree and is this stupid, what on earth is wrong with the educational system in this country. And once again, it’s Bravo that hired the ladies just like you said and it’s Bravo that mic’d Angelo so she really should be directing her anger elsewhere, instead of obsessing on her creepy incestuous longing for her baby brothers undying attention.

jackie

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 28, 2012

can that crazy bith no one want her not even her husband
jackie

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 3:20 PM on September 28, 2012

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>> Green32.comMORE

Amelia

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 28, 2012

Keeping Teresa on tv? Bravo just lost a viewer. Tired of watching her train wreck.

Remy

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 28, 2012

I love Teresa! All of the other women on RHONJ are jealous of Teresa’s success. Nothing seems to work for them so they just blame things on Teresa. I am so happy Teresa will be back!! Teresa just be yourself and don’t let the haters, including wannabe singer Melissa, Boring Kathy, cry baby sidekick Jacqueline, and annoying old hag Caroline affect your life.

Judy Baker

Posted at 12:37 PM on September 28, 2012

No more Caroline… Please !!

Erica

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 28, 2012

I agree Judy!

Leah, Samantha, Eve

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 28, 2012

We all agree! NO MORE CAROLINE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHONJ fan

Posted at 12:03 PM on September 28, 2012

I am so HAPPY that Teresa will be back on! How could any producer even second guess bringing her back! She is the show!! I really hope that Bravo doesn’t bring back Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline, or Kathy!! replace them with new housewives! I really don’t want Danielle back, I don’t know how well she would fit in. It would be nice to see Teresa have fun, be happy, and party with friends and family like she use to!! No matter how the producers edit Teresa’s girls to look, I love watching them, she has beautiful girls!!

barryfan

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 28, 2012

you must be writing this from a mental institution. Teresa happy and having friends? Teresa’s children beautiful?They are monstrous!!!! Just look at the parents.

Gina

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 28, 2012

I guess it pays to be dysfunctional..

We Want Penny S5 RHONJ

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 28, 2012

For those of you that don’t know Penny Karagiorgis her Twitter handle is @Pdkhair & she should be cast as next housewife and that’s a fact. It’s about time Bravo casts an ally to Teresa and one that isn’t intimidated to go head to head with any of those fake fame seekers. Penny for Season 5

Morgaine Swann

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 28, 2012

Teresa definitely needs an ally, but I wish it could be Dina!

Jewel

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 28, 2012

I’m sorry but the scene recently with Dina and Teresa seems ‘unreal’ they clearly don’t jive from the same place. Dina is very touched that Teresa asked her to be Godmother to her daughter, but Dina is too smart and down-to-earth to get involved in petty, cut’throat behavior. When people become friendless, or feel that their character is in question you start to see a ‘forced’ character, and that is what we are seeing in Teresa. I truly feel bad for Teresa- especially that she lost Jacqueline as a ‘best-friend.’ Jacqueline cares more than any housewife I’ve seen on Bravo.

dave

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 28, 2012

So glad that Teresa is coming back. There is no show without her. I have read reports that Caroline, Kathy and Jacqueline are not returning. Any truth?

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 28, 2012

Kathy is definitely signed on.

Erica

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 28, 2012

How do you know?

Erica

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 28, 2012

Thank goodness. I love Teresa. All the other women are boring and only talk about her whenever they are on camera. They need to bring back Dina and Danielle, and get rid of Jac, Car, Mel and Kathy. Just saying

Ann Belangier

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 28, 2012

your all crazy, Teresa is a pathological liar, she only hears what she wants to hear, she twists things around, and when she knows your right, she talks on top of you and makes things your fault, not only is she really stupid, she can’t pronounce her words, her mouth moves faster than her brain, her husband is a pig and her kids (especially Gia and Milania) are really, really spoiled those kids need a shot in the head, sometimes just to teach them some manners. And to boot she’s got these cooking books out, but all i ever see her doing in the kitchen is have someone put make up on her, do you ever see her cook? Where is the cooking? does she know how to turn her stove on? Please!, can’t stand her she is very obnoxious.

Tracy Lee Cervenka

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 28, 2012

Hey teresa, I was so hoping you would not return! I hear Travelosity is hiring anew Gnome, is Joe available??? Just saying!!!!!

Addie2U

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 29, 2012

Teresa has a brain???? ;-)