Robert Pattinson ‘Accepts’ Kristen Stewart Didn’t Have Sex With Rupert Sanders

Fri, September 28, 2012 9:35am EDT by 22 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen
FameFlynet

TRACY123

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 29, 2012

It is disgusting the way everyone talks about Kristen Stewart’s personal sex life!! This is totally
her business and no one has the right to judge anyone. I believe Kristen and Robs relationship has been going down hill for awhile and Rupert’s marriage was already on the rocks long before
Kristen was in the picture, Liberty has been cheating on Rupert since 2010 and she already has
a new boyfriend!!! What’s that telling you? If Kristen and Rob want to work on their relationship
then let them. I believe Kristen does love Rob, but I feel they are more like good friends than
lovers. Only time will tell.

Lurker

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 30, 2012

When she puts her personal sex life it out there for the paparzzi to photograph and everyone to see, it becomes everyone’s business, and it definitely gives everyone the right to judge her. She brought this down on herself and has no one to blame for it but herself. I know Sanders deserves blame too, and it takes two to tango. But it only takes one to say no. She could have said no and didn’t. She has only herself to blame for that.

Lurker

Posted at 9:21 AM on September 29, 2012

There are conflicting stories here. If it was a momentary indiscretion, a one time thing, then yeah, I can believe they didn’t have sex, even if there was a hell of a lot more going down in those pictures than just a little kissing, But, if it’s true that they saw each other multiples time over a period of weeks, as reported by Gossip Cop days after the story broke, then I’d have to be an idiot to believe that they didn’t have a full on sexual affair, and Pattinson would have to be a bigger one.

Vennie Bermudez

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 28, 2012

I can’t believe this. So, whatever happened in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Australia don’t count? We never know. And if you engage in several make out sessions, isn’t that…… ohhhh, never mind. I am now beginning to accept to the world that I was just born few hours ago. I guess I am that smart.

so what

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 28, 2012

FROM LAINEY WHO HAVE REAL SOURCE:

“they are apparently “more intense than they’ve ever been, especially Kristen. It’s like they’re desperate for each other all the time. She’s trying to see this as something that brought them closer together”.

Yeya

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 28, 2012

My feeling is, about the person that i love, and i feel he is part of my life, if it is kissed, licked or shared sexually give me a sense of personal limitation. It is difficult to me accept them again, already used by other people, especially when it is consensual. I am sorry!, but i am very selective.

Mimi

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 28, 2012

I think he is soooo STUPID as to believe her big fat lies. It’s just a coincidence that she was caught making out, but what will happen next if she hadn’t been caught? He’s so gullible and weak and would believe everything she says. His self-esteem is too low, so that’s why he’s easily convinced about the lies she had said. She really knows how to worm her way to his heart and mind. Boy, these two are really meant for each other. Kristen does the lying and he does the believing. Cheating is morally wrong, but Kristen makes it look like it’s morally correct. She just raised the standard of immorality.

ashley

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 28, 2012

SHE IS SUCH A LIAR >>>NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THIS LET ALONE ROB >>>>STOP PRINTING LIES !!

wow!

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 28, 2012

Good for you woody 88…………

It must be nice going where many have gone before but am sure you got her all checked before using her !

Woody88

Posted at 11:26 AM on September 28, 2012

Rob understood this within a few days of the story breaking. Gossip Cop confirmed this long ago. Everyone seems to forget what they were like at 22. Hormones and fantasies. Multiple partners. My wife keeps saying that at her age she should be getting around. My wife did this and got it out of her system just before we got together. We have been together for decades. Apparently, Kristen has decided that this one escapade was enough.

***

Posted at 12:25 PM on September 28, 2012

Notice what you said, she got it out of her system BEFORE she got together with you.

funny

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 28, 2012

Very Funny Chloe !! nice to see all these ridiculous posts come with your personal stamp . !!
If Rob believes her more fool of him ….but as he is not a fool …you are as usual Posting BS

Gina

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 28, 2012

Whose to say he hasn’t cheated?

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 10:52 AM on September 28, 2012

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>> Green32.comMORE

cherry

Posted at 10:30 AM on September 28, 2012

Kristen is lying do not listen to her Rob .

maria

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 28, 2012

SI TUVO O NO TUVO RELACIONES SEXUALES CON EL DIRECTOR TRANQUILO ROBERT PORQUE NO FUE CON ELLA QUE TUVO FUE CONTIGO……….

Kristen is really beautiful.

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 28, 2012

Heavens, no matter with whom Kristen wants to be. For me it does not have to be just Robert. I love her movies, all. What’s wrong with that, it would have been with Rob just good friends? I do not understand this stupid bullying and bad people.

Jo

Posted at 10:11 AM on September 28, 2012

This is what I think. We are being told all things Rob approved so ‘FANS’ will say it is true because ‘Rob’ believes it. We are being gaged to see if we are still angru with her and nothing more. ALl these conversations are to determine fan anger. I suspect these tabloid are on the Summit payroll to soften fans to her before bd2.
From all Rob has said and done that WE SAW OURSELVES, these ‘sources’ would be out of his life for telling his personal decisions. Now IF he is a part of this and these things are true, then we all should be thinking it has all been PROMOTIONAL.

toni

Posted at 9:50 AM on September 28, 2012

Cheaters are never honest about there affairs. If she didn’t get caught do you really think she would have told Rob about anything that went on between her and Rupert. She got caught and now she’s forced to tell the so called truth and the truth is so watered down, who would believe it now. She’s an afterthought. Rob move on and never look back.

so what

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 28, 2012

amazing since everybody know that these two are together and have never split tabloid try to find something news to sell newspaper so they bring the same story “Kristen has been trying to tell Rob that she and Rupert never went further than just kissing — how do you think Kristen convinced him?”
she probably do the rain dance, naked around him
thanks to radaronline who was the first to shoot this stupid story, the fact is that now they are together they are boring as hell because tabloid need them miserable not happy and all other each other as SAY LAINEY WHO HAVE REAL SOURCE.

vvv

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 28, 2012

Kristen is bad in bed ,you see any of her kisses she cannot even open her mouth for a kiss . IN BD1 honeymoon scene just watch Kristen scratching Robs neck while love making she doesnt even know how to hold a man in a sensual manner .
look at her pictures with Rupert …she is just sitting there and letting him do everything to her . that is all she knows poor girl she does not know how to respond in bed or out of it .
she is pathetic and trashy . Rob is so well rid of this slut

so what

Posted at 9:39 AM on September 28, 2012

my source who live and sleep with Rob and Kristen tell me that you know nothing everything that you write is lies.