Miley Cyrus Overshares On Twitter Again, Defying Liam Hemsworth

Fri, September 28, 2012 11:43am EDT by 14 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twitter
FameFlynet

paparazzi

Posted at 2:26 AM on September 29, 2012

EXPECIALLY FOR THECAT 61 MILEY IS SLUT<BITHCH<DISGUSTING<COW<STUPID ………….thecat61 is coming to Selena gomez`s page and saying such bad words that childs had not to see and i promise her to come to Miley`s page and say that thing,I have nothing about miley…

lol

Posted at 3:36 AM on September 29, 2012

thecat61 is slut

Beauty & A Beat (@HotCyrusBieber)

Posted at 2:00 AM on September 29, 2012

you know what? why does hollywoodlife posts some negative news about Miley? Hollywoodlife keeps posting Miley’s old photos when all she has right now is a super successful career & a happy llife. You keep on bringing back the past & it should not bring back in the present anymore. When Miley does something wrong, all reports about her like smoking is all around while when she does some good acts like doing charity works, they never care! Come on people! it’s 2012 & 2013’s comin & you still haven’t move on? this is so ridiculous.. & about Liam? Miley & Liam are doin great & Liam just want the best for Miley & he is now Miley’s fiance so you would really expect when he worries about Miley. Let’s just wish the best for the both of them & please STOP THE HATE! Thank You!

tellingthetruth

Posted at 1:33 AM on September 29, 2012

Miley is a hott mess now. i know she’s all grown up but she went from dignified young lady to trailer park looking huzzy. And I think her and Liam are to young to get married right now. There’s plenty of time for that later. But since they are getting married…then YES…she need to be a good soon to be wife and OBEY her soon to be husband. Cause if she don’t now then she won’t be in the future. And then….can you say, DIVORCE? So sorry for Billy Ray who TRIED to raise his daughter right but FAILED.

Sophi

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 28, 2012

She hadn’t been writing on her twitter because she was on vacations with Liam and some friends and now she is back.

Katie

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 28, 2012

I wish I could get back every dollar I ever put in that girls pocket in the name of my kids. She should be ashamed of herself the way she acts, speaks, dresses. She is just foul!

mileysuX

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 28, 2012

she’s just bored! her career is going down the drain! oh how the miley have fallen.. :p

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 28, 2012

i don’t know but now everyone uses Twitter, Facebook :)

Christy

Posted at 10:58 PM on September 28, 2012

Kluadia, I so I agree with you. Facebook is nothing but a way to bash ppl & has ruined many peoples lives. Famous or not. Twitter is so stupid & is basically used to fight with someone publicly! I love Miley, but not the “new” Miley! She has so many good things at such a young age and a great BF. Why take a chance on screwing that up! Maybe she’s too young to be serious and needs to let Liam go now so he can move on. JMO!

thecat61

Posted at 12:52 AM on September 29, 2012

It’s called growing up. You might wanna try it.

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 28, 2012

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE

LittleMo

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 28, 2012

it’s not just her life now, it’s Liam’s too. So he does have a right to say something.

Kathleen Gourn

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 28, 2012

chris i do not think that it is not about the twitter acount I think that when that armed man tried to
break in to their home saying that he was married to miley. I think what happened has liam afried
for miley and I think he thinks her oversharing might bring out more of these nut jobs

Richard Gilligan

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 28, 2012

If she does it will cause trouble because as her fans we like to hear what’s. Happening in miley’s world. OS Miley keep on tweeting!!