Liam Payne’s Dramatic Hair Makeover: See His Shaved Head

Fri, September 28, 2012 10:17am EDT by 8 Comments
Liam Payne Shaved Head
Twitter, FameFlynet

The One Direction hottie made a significant change to his luscious locks: he buzzed them off! What do you think of his brand new ‘do? Sound off below!

Liam Payne has one thing in common with the rest of 1D bandmates–some seriously amazing hair! But, the cutie crooner apparently decided to get rid of them!

Liam looks totally hot no matter how he wears he hair, and we must admit, this new ‘do gives him so much rugged sex appeal!

HollywoodLifers what do you think of Liam’s new hair? Vote below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Kaley Cuoco’s Delicate Braided Headband: Get The Look
  2. Penelope Cruz’s Slick Side Part: Love It Or Loathe It?
  3. Taylor Momsen’s Dark Goth Eye Makeup: Love Or Loathe? Vote

zimpt

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 2, 2012

I think he looks better with his hair short but I still voted not because I still don’t like it.

Sexyones!:P

Posted at 10:18 AM on October 19, 2012

He looks cute! i love him more than my life!:) <3 we r together 4-ever!:p

~ sexyones:p~
<3 liam! and one direction, one direction your the only direction i take!:)

1Dluver

Posted at 6:44 PM on September 30, 2012

LiLi’s hair was fine before, ya know? He looks nice in his new do. I know some might now like it but no need to hate…If you were true fans, you would like them, not for their looks, but their personality. Go ahead and argue with me. I’m just speaking from the heart (shrugs and runs before I could be hit with hate)

tabitha

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 29, 2012

He got his hair shaved for cancer patience’s.

Alyssa

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 28, 2012

and now he’s hideous

Jenny

Posted at 4:24 PM on September 28, 2012

Directionator

kenzie_babee

Posted at 8:14 PM on September 28, 2012

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 28, 2012

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE