Kristen Stewart: What First Attracted Me To Robert Pattinson

Fri, September 28, 2012 11:26am EDT by 12 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Love
FameFlynet

nancy

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 29, 2012

Hope they will be anyway.

Stef17

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 28, 2012

great!!!

robsten will be together 4ever unbroken 4ever(inshaallah)

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 28, 2012

robsten will be together 4ever (inshaallah).bt busted hollywood lies u all leave robsten alone

angela

Posted at 2:26 PM on September 28, 2012

Such a lie,this wasn‘t interview with Rowena Miller but comic con i remember that kristens answer

Rob fan

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 28, 2012

What a dumb question does anyone Telly know if they are together forever, how can u possibly vote to that? And I totally believe Catherine hard wicks when she said they had instant chemistry, I really think they love each other very intensely even through this madness but forever that’s something no one really knows, including them.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 28, 2012

His pants, huh? That seems like a cop-out answer, LoL!

I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling in emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. U KNOW these Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer – Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending blogspot”.

dawn

Posted at 12:28 PM on September 28, 2012

Why do the powers that be in Hollywood think they need to lie to fans to get them to by movie tickets? I never cared if they were ever dating or even bisexual or gay. I would have seen the movies anyway. I think most fans feel that way. I admit I fell for the tabloid dating rumors too but now I think summit forced rob and Kristen to play their.game only they seem to have mostly rebelled because they didn’t want to be fake like they’ve said a million times. Movie companies should not have the power to manipulate actors and fans to make money. Its sick and now we fans and rob and Kristen are suffering because of it. If the truth had been told from the start this scandal and the harm it caused never would have needed to happen. I really hope once the movie comes out that rob and Kristen clear the air so they can live their lives without lies.

***

Posted at 11:48 AM on September 28, 2012

Ummmm taken out of context by HWL yet again. I believe the question that Kristen was asked was what she noticed about him first, the first time she met him. She said she noticed his pants. She thought they were cool.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 28, 2012

Why, HL, you always shows the same pic in different articles, i feel that you do the articles in the knees, and many time are lie!

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 10:46 AM on September 28, 2012

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE

Kristen is really beautiful.

Posted at 10:24 AM on September 28, 2012

Heavens, no matter with whom Kristen wants to be. For me it does not have to be just Robert. I love her movies, all. What’s wrong with that, it would have been with Rob just good friends? I do not understand this stupid bullying and bad people.

elsa

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 28, 2012

hat james franco think? why anyone is writting about him? i more interested in his life