Britney Spears Dances Up A Storm On ‘X Factor’ — She Can Definitely Move

Courtesy of Fox

Ed

Posted at 10:58 AM on October 1, 2012

Britney is so sexy :)

hello

Posted at 3:01 AM on October 1, 2012

britney spears got up and wriggled/writhed around a little and everyone is so inspired….i am happy to see her better with her addictions and seemingly on right track…but america sure does need a proper hero to look up to

juthdy

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 27, 2012

oh i just love her. and after all these years she still got those moves! im a super fan and i am hallucinating here watching her dance!!

Vicki

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 27, 2012

As a person who is watching The X-Factor this season mainly to see Britney, her dancing to this song made my day yesterday. I love her! I also love that she loves that song – I don’t really know anybody who does, haha. This season has been really enjoyable for me so far. I wasn’t home last night to see this episode since I work late nights at DISH, but thankfully my Hopper recorded it for me. I turned it on as soon as I walked in the door. I always turn it on right when I get home so my sister and I can watch it together. We’re pretty addicted.

Vittorio

Posted at 4:52 PM on September 27, 2012

We love Britney, she can definitely dance and I think that never goes away in someone with that ability and those moves, more how she really did it. She is a true talent.