Liam Hemsworth’s Ultimatum For Miley Cyrus: Delete Your Twitter — Report

Thu, September 27, 2012 12:05pm EDT by 23 Comments
Miley Cyrus Deletes Twitter
FameFlynet

test

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 17, 2013

One thing I want to comment on is that weightloss routine fast may be possible by the appropriate diet and exercise. People’s size not merely affects appearance, but also the complete quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorders, health risks, and also physical ability are impacted in putting on weight. It is possible to do everything right and still gain. In such a circumstance, a problem may be the reason. While a lot food and not enough exercise are usually to blame, common health concerns and widely used prescriptions can certainly greatly add to size. Thanks for your post here.

sotavento barcelona

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 22, 2012

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Very useful info particularly the ultimate part :) I deal with such info much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

George F. Smith

Posted at 11:17 AM on October 11, 2012

Well he got insulted for nothing I think she used Twitter for a release of frustration that she is not ready to endear the commitment she made with this guy , she’s not ready to be stuck with somebodyfor the rest of her life .
Can I add something else? That role of bonnie parker I don’t think would be good for Miley , its too ruthless . I just read a book on bonnie and Clyde , but that’s up to Miley isn’t it.

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 10:47 AM on September 28, 2012

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE

Robbie

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 28, 2012

I don’t understand why certain so call celebrities bother to purchase fake followers. You can clearly tell a lot of them are doing that on twitter. look for yourself!

Mykah

Posted at 8:03 AM on September 28, 2012

Instead of deleting the twitter, she should just take a break from it. They should continue spending more time together.

Megamileyfan1

Posted at 5:49 AM on September 28, 2012

I think Miley should be free to make up her own mind about her Twitter account.But I must admit just lately I don’t understand what or who she is trying to be.i always really loved her beautiful long hair(there are girls out there that will never be able to have beautiful hair like Miley)& now she cuts it all off,just dont get her.
I realise it’s no big deal it’s only hair & it will grow back again,but why do it?
Nothing. Will alter the fact that Miley will always be the most beautiful girl,this world has ever seen.
Love you miles
Godbless:)
Hopefully one day you’ll find what you’re looking for,& be happy with the way god made you.
Keith(Megamileyfan1)UK.

paparazzi

Posted at 3:42 AM on September 28, 2012

ESPECIALLY FOR THECAT 61 MILEY IS SLUT<BITHCH<DISGUSTING<COW<STUPID ………….thecat61 is coming to Selena gomwez`s page and saying such bad words that childs had not to see and i promise her to come to Miley`s page and say that thing,I have nothing about miley

thecat61

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 28, 2012

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 28, 2012

Miley should make her own decision regarding her twitter
Account….geez not married yet but Liam is already telling her
What to do….SHAMe

Taylor Bleak

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 27, 2012

Milly CANT delete her twiter we talk to her if theres no twiter so sad

Kathryn

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 27, 2012

I love Liam, but Miley needs to make her own
decisions. Back off, Liam! Miley should keep
her twitter. And not listen to Liam. He needs
to respect that.

Clara

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 27, 2012

Goodness Miley has her life and a “source” What source? GOSH all these sources. I dont belive it until i get or hear it from their lips so shut up you gossip bull crap blogger

jDelaney

Posted at 4:24 PM on September 27, 2012

Sure, he’s got a point, and she might even agree, temporarily, but what she really needs to do is address her problem head on.
She clearly suffers from LAMS and perhaps it’s time for intervention.

richard gilligan

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 27, 2012

Miley is her own women now she can her own decisons about Twitter and I don’t think she should quit and for miley hates u should mind yours!!!

thecat61

Posted at 4:07 PM on September 27, 2012

What a bunch of BS once again. Oh, by the way, Miley is a beautiful person inside and out, unlike you — claire!!!!!!!!

Mel

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 27, 2012

Honestly it’s up to Miley whether or not she decideds to delete it and no one else. However, she is does complain a lot about how paps follow her around, yet she will post everything about her life and what not to the point people will do anything to take her pic bc they are interested.

claire

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 27, 2012

I think she should delete her account. All she ever does is tweet ugly pictures of herself. Not really interesting.

rizza

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 27, 2012

you are probably ugly.. Miley is pretty inside out, unlike you mean person

Mel

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 27, 2012

I’m sorry, but that’s not a very good comeback… just saying :/

Emme

Posted at 5:32 AM on October 14, 2012

Miley can HARDLY be considered pretty inside and out. TBH she’s a total jerk and as for her looks, well, she was better looking when hair was darker and longer but now she looks twice her age. The bob she sported before her present hairstyle is better.

sadie

Posted at 4:52 PM on September 28, 2012

Well it is kinda true :/ She posts a lot of pictures of herself.

Selenya Yelloiwer

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 27, 2012

if Miley C Ray want to stay off twitter then that is her Choice and If this True then her fans Gonna be Sad & miss her on twitter