Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Still Fighting Over Reality Show

Thu, September 27, 2012 8:59pm EDT by 19 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Fighting
FameFlynet

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Key Generator

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 17, 2013

Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The full glance of your site is wonderful, as smartly as the content material!

testdomain

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 17, 2013

Fantastic website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!

Wolf

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 15, 2013

Khloe needs to be an adult & tell her mom no. She already talked to Lamar about it & he disagrees. Her marriage will end if she continues to push something that shouldn’t be pushed anymore than it already has been. Kris is not part of THEIR relationship, she’s being selfish & no thinking of the problems she’s causing with her daughters marriage. Back off its that simple.

Misty

Posted at 9:26 PM on December 28, 2012

This is what I think WHO CARES what Kris think. I see what Lamar is saying and agree with him. I think that Kris need to stop being Khloe boss and start being Khloe mom. And start think about Khloe happiness not her money. And khloe needs to start standing up to her mom. She will never get pregnant if she don’t start relaxing. STOP TRYING TO make everyone happy just worry about you being happy. Wish you the best

leanne

Posted at 8:19 AM on December 17, 2012

i love khloe and lamars show. dont cancel

Chanda Frank

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 16, 2012

I like the good relationship between lamar and khloe. My family and I really enjoy watching the Kadarshians but could be watching the old staff. Lamar has his choices. I need to communicate with lamar, I I could be connected to him somehow.

Kui

Posted at 11:49 PM on November 1, 2012

Khole and Lamar you have such a strong relationship and to let something like this interfere is just terrible. Khole as for you, you shouldn’t let your mother keep instigating because as you see it is affecting your marriage. As for you Lamar you shouldn’t have to do something that your not comfortable doing just step up and let um know what’s going down. And about the baby matter I don’t think you should film that on tv because that is a very personable matter that should only be kept between you and family.

ALI

Posted at 2:05 PM on November 1, 2012

I DON’T WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE BUT THE FEW TIMES I DID IT SEEMED TO ME LIKE LAMAR AND KHLOE HAVE A STRONG RELATIONSHIP HOWEVER SHE SHOULDN’T LET HER MOTHER MEDDLE IN THEIR BUSINESS IF LAMAR DOESN’T WANT TO HAVE HIS PRIVATE LIFE FILMED THEN THAT’S HIS CHOICE HE SHOULDN’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ANYONE I MEAN WHO WOULDN’T GET TIRED OF BEING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA CONSTANTLY? LET THAT MAN BE A MAN AND MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT IT’S NOT WORTH WRECKING YOUR MARRIAGE OVER WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS

Dawn

Posted at 9:46 PM on October 26, 2012

Khloe what you and Lamar have is beautiful and I would say you are soul mates. Do not let your Mom come between you. I know your family means alot to you but there are limits in there involvement in your relationshion. Trust me I know because I have been there and done that! Please do what is best for you and Lamar.

james

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 26, 2012

Sara

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 25, 2012

when will kris quit living thru her children-it is there time

Jessica

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 28, 2012

This entire story is nothing but a load of bullsh*t but of course you continue to print bullsh*t because there are always idiots out there that will believe it. Sad!!

RC

Posted at 8:50 AM on September 28, 2012

I don’t believe anything from this site. This is the same site that claimed Beyonce was 3 months pregnant and we all know that is not true.

Leanne

Posted at 4:27 AM on September 28, 2012

Khloe should support her husband and let him do basket
ball instead reality t.v otherwise her marraige will
go like kims did.divorce.

Shelly

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 27, 2012

If this story is true Lamar should stick to basketball. That’s his career, he had it before he became a Kardashian and should leave reality TV alone. It’s already been proven he can’t do both.

Khole should be satisfied with being the host on the X-factor, if she got picked, and stand by her husband, since she claims she loves him so much…..*rolling eyes*. If pimp Kris promised E other spin-offs, that’s her problem. She can figure something else out but Lamar please stick to your guns.

poul

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 27, 2012

If you’re looking for good value and a unique approach to online dating, I created a site that is worth checking out: cougarloving(dot)com. It is a place to write and meet rich cougar or younger men– no detailed profiles, no matching algorithms. Members see your photoyou’re your writing…everything else they will find out once you meet in person. Launched 3 months ago and currently over 300 active members in NYC and Boston. Totally free…check it out!

Lisa

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 27, 2012

I think KRIS should worry about her own marriage AND MNID HER OWN DAMN BUISNESS. She needs to stop making her kids a “BUISNESS”>If Khloe doesn’t watch her step, she WILL lose Lamar. Money isn’t everything. How can she be so selfish as to not let him live his dream. Basketball careers don’t last forever. Grow up Khloe! BEFORE IT’S TO LATE!

Asabe

Posted at 4:59 AM on December 3, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U LISA KRIS JENNER SHOULD TEND TO HER HUSBAND FOR ONCE AND LET HER KIDS LIVE THEIR LIVES. KHLOE I KNW U R A STRONG GIRL PUT UR MARRIAGE FIRST AND BE WISE ABOUT IT. LAMAR DO UR THING MAN DON’T LET THAT WOMAN GET INTO UR HEAD, SHE IS OBVIOUSLY CONFUSED AND DESPERATE

princess NYC

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 27, 2012

hi Khloe listen up clearly quit all your tv shows.Whocares about making Kris J happy.It is your turn to be happy and mind her own bussiness.She only wants her 10% and fame.stick with hubby.Your family is tearing apart good luck Khloe