Kristen Stewart’s Secrets To Great Skin: Get The Details

Thu, September 27, 2012 4:22pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kristen Stewart Skincare Secrets
FameFlynet

KStew keeps her famously pale skin so perfectly clear, and now we know how! Read on to learn about the beauty products she can’t live without!

In a new interview, Kristen Stewart, 22, says of her complexion, “I am really white. Although for my next project, I’m not positive, but I’m going to be blonde and really tan!”

Her beauty secrets: ‘I keep clean and moisturized. I have oily skin so I use Proactiv. It’s good stuff as my face is…active. Skinceuticals is really great, too. I just discovered their serums.’

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think KStew has one of the best complexions in Hollywood? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Kristen’s complexion is one of the best in Hollywood? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Kaley Cuoco’s Delicate Braided Headband: Get The Look
  2. Penelope Cruz’s Slick Side Part: Love It Or Loathe It?
  3. Taylor Momsen’s Dark Goth Eye Makeup: Love Or Loathe? Vote

Celebrity Skin

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 19, 2012

Yes I agree she has beautiful skin and Skinceuticals is a very good product

johanna

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 11, 2012

I’m sorry but I agree with catherine dove on this publicity stunt to boost unknown people into the spotlight. I think its all wrong. I have no pronlems with the people themselves, I just don’t agree with them making fake public news to keep everyones attention on them. Just because they are finally done with the movies doesn’t mean they can create this much drama because they are scared of being forgotten. All of these people in full on depression mode because of all this need to get ahold of them selves, its all fake like the movies.

mamaqushi

Posted at 9:32 PM on September 28, 2012

Thats why is rob very love with her…she’s perfect n very beauty without make up

ifybabe

Posted at 5:42 AM on September 28, 2012

her skin is awesome

jong

Posted at 12:02 AM on September 28, 2012

her skin is beautiful…

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 27, 2012

You KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt (although things seem a little better now that they are possibly together again – for the moment). Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

nancy

Posted at 8:32 PM on September 27, 2012

She is so beautiful. always.

Carmen

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 27, 2012

I’d love to have kristen skin it’s so clear n spot free

crizo

Posted at 6:12 PM on September 27, 2012

santa Lucy inhere die of envy because Kristen is precious and loved by Pattinson swallow it

Lucy

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 27, 2012

The skin of a cheater?? No, thanks

Denise

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 27, 2012

the question wasn’t about her love life, it was about her complexion moron…..judgemental c***

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 27, 2012

I love Kristen’s skin color and she definitely has a great complexion…I think she’s beautiful! :)