Kristen Stewart Believes Affair Brought Her Closer With Robert Pattinson

Thu, September 27, 2012 9:20am EDT by 6 Comments
Robert Pattinson
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Connie

Posted at 3:37 AM on September 30, 2012

Good grief people. That chick is cold as ice towards him. She looks like she cringes every time he touches her. This is so Summit PR crap. Wake up and smell the coffee folks. The girl messed up big and put ticket sales in jeopardy by spoiling the love magic on BD2!! Be smart, think about it and don’t drink the koolaid with your eyes shut. Don’t allow Summit to mess with your heads. It’s PR folks!!

Ping

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 27, 2012

If she actually believes that a betrayed man would think that way this soon after being cheated on, she’s a LOT more stupid than I would have believed, and July 27th proved she was plenty stupid. If she has brain one she will NOT make a habit of exposing Rob to this idea, not unless she wants him to move out again.

move each alone

Posted at 11:32 AM on September 27, 2012

I said I still can not figure out what bothers me R.Pattinson. I somehow not to believe, I know, it’s weird. And quite like HIS movies, but as a guy not so much. Absolutely not Edward. More explosive, offensive, current, hmm, well, not very nice. Kristen is so beautiful against him.

delphine

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 27, 2012

this article could be positive if you do not tell :”Stewart believes…..”I thought she did not speak about this story

yeLLow

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 27, 2012

this is a very realistic and positive report , thanks for d good news :) i hope ds s really true tho .

Woody88

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 27, 2012

Closer because they have had to face whatever their issues were. This scandal had this effect on me with my wife. We talked about core relationship issues that we had rarely if ever discussed frankly before.