Kacie Boguskie Vying For Sean Lowe’s Heart On ‘The Bachelor’

Thu, September 27, 2012 3:38pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kacie B. Sean Lowe
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Looks like the beloved Kacie B. from Ben Flajnik’s season is getting a second chance at love! Read on for ALL the EXCLUSIVE details!

Just because it didn’t work out with Ben Flajnik for Kacie Boguskie on The Bachelor last season, doesn’t mean she’s given up on finding love! The Tennessee-native is reportedly back in the game and is one of Sean Lowe‘s bachelorettes.

Ben and Reality Steve have both revealed the shocking news in the past 24 hours and a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that this was a joint idea between Kacie and the producers of the show. And apparently, Kacie has one leg up than the other women.

“If she goes back on, she’ll win,” a source tells us.

Ben — who is still dating last season’s winner Courtney Robertson — took to Twitter to congratulate his ex.

“Kacie B. is back for Sean’s season?! Ha, I love the producers on this show (you know who you are). I wonder how she is going to do with Sean? I will be watching. Good luck KCB,” Ben tweeted on Sept. 27.

In case you don’t remember, Kacie made it to the final four during Ben’s season, but sadly was sent home — in tears — after the hometown dates.

Both Sean and Kacie B. are very into their faith and are both Southern sweethearts; we think they’d be the perfect match! Good luck Kacie B.!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU happy Kacie B. will be back on The Bachelor?

– written by Nicole Karlis, reporting by Jenny Pickard

More Bachelor news:

1. Emily Maynard & Jef Holm: 9 Reasons Why Their Love Is Still Strong
  2. Emily Maynard & Jef Holm: I’m Glad Their Relationship Is Still Strong
  3. Jef Holm: ‘I’m Shocked’ By What My Brother Did

Armando

Posted at 11:32 AM on October 26, 2012

It makes her look like she just wants to be in the headlines.. And as a guy, I wonder why a girl like her has trouble finding someone the normal way. Makes no sense. She’s just as superficial as the rest of them.

Babies R Us

Posted at 2:19 PM on October 14, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to
grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it
or something. I feel that you simply can do with some % to drive the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a leisure account it. Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

ToriB

Posted at 12:56 PM on October 9, 2012

KACIE was ELIMINATED ALready, according to reality Steve, who has all the inside information. She 100 percent didn’t make it even half way through and was sent home either the 3rd or 4th rose ceremony. LOL & He confirms they are No way considering her to the the bachelorette…She needs to look for a guy the normal way and stop putting herself out there on these stupid reality shows. She hasn’t tweeted yet, probably to make people believe she is still in the show, but she is not and already back in TN…This is a FACT you can look it up on reality steve’s twitter. Sorry Kacie…

Carol

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 5, 2012

Agree with Cindi. I don’t see anything genuine about Kacie except that likes to be in the headlines and seems to be willing to do whatever to get there. If this was a joint idea between the producers and Kacie, it makes her look even more desperate and also conniving. I don’t believe for a minute that Kacie is there for the right reason. Nor do I see her as a southern sweetheart. Kacie is Definitly Not the kind of girl I would want my son to bring home. As for Sean, I do believe that he a genuine person and I wish only the best for him.

Cindi

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 27, 2012

Not a Kacie fan. Nothing genuine about her and way too over rated. So pathetic the way that she tries to stay in the headlines.