Justin Bieber: Vegan Diet Turned Him Into ‘A Brat’ — Report

Thu, September 27, 2012 11:06am EDT by 21 Comments
Justin Bieber Vegan
FameFlynet

Vegan Boy

Posted at 12:56 PM on November 13, 2012

Wow, I’ve been a vegan for two years and I never did that. It wasn’t the diet, it was his personality

Crystal Carter

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 3, 2012

Yeah….being a 17 year old popstar millionaire had NOTHING to do with him being a brat. It was being vegan. Riiiight.

sarathlete

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 28, 2012

That’s too bad. Check out MeatVideo.com to see how your food gets from the farm to the table. It’s a very short, informative video.

Sara Sawochka

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 28, 2012

That’s too bad. To see how your food gets from the farm to the fridge check out MeatVideo.com to watch a short, informative video.

Jenny

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 27, 2012

OMG I WAS HACKED BY MY NEIGHBOR!!! I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! I mean sure the only person in Jelena I like is Justin but I don’t hate her and wish that she was dead!! I think that she should live!! And I want both of them to be happy!!

Jenny

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 27, 2012

I hate Jelena! I don’t support it! I wish Selena was dead!!! I hate her guts!

Kathy

Posted at 9:15 PM on September 27, 2012

Yeah, this is such a believeable story!! For one, Star magazine?? Yup, they are so reliable for true stories! Come on people, this is bullcrap, only stupid people believe anything that comes from Star magazine!

Karly

Posted at 7:45 PM on September 27, 2012

You can’t really blame him tho cuz he’s not a real vegan and its his first time. Plus tht doesn’t make him a brat just cuz he doesn’t like it

laura

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 27, 2012

NO, he was already a brat!!!!

Tiny

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 27, 2012

And that my friends is called yellow journalism. Stupid hollywoodlife. What would you know.

Kima Humphrey

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 27, 2012

It’s called casein withdrawals. If he did his research he would have realized that it would happen to him. Veganism isn’t a “diet” it’s a lifestyle. I am sick of celebrities coming out as vegans when they are not. Justin Bieber- cant control his cravings for animal secretions what an idiot. Just doing it because Usher did and not for health or ethical reasons. What a joke.

thecat61

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 27, 2012

He still is.

mizzblt

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 27, 2012

He was probably moody because he was detoxing from all of the meat, eggs and dairy, posion that he is used to eating.

chantel

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 27, 2012

This doesnt sound like him. justin said reporters are always twisting his words around. i bet eating vegan he was probley moody but wasnt a brat they must have added that to make the article interesting!

Megan

Posted at 6:19 PM on September 27, 2012

Right? I’m getting rather sick of the media trying to make him look bad. I’ll bet that is was nothing like what they said. He’s going through enough right now, I wish they would just back off for a while. . Changing your diet can dramatically effect your mood, if ANYTHING, that’s probably all it was. He’s a great person, he doesn’t even like to be in a bad mood. Everyone that knows him personally and has spent a lot of time with him (like all of Team Bieber) none of them say he’s a brat or spoiled, they all say how down to earth and humble he is. Stupid media.

rawveg_vaulter

Posted at 3:05 PM on September 27, 2012

The reason Justin had a decrease in mood is because he didn’t eat enough carbohydrates. Every single cell in the body runs on glycogen (sugar). When you don’t eat enough as a vegan you will see a decrease in energy and mood. Justin should try eating 5 grams of carbohydrates per pound of body weight and watch his energy levels and mood soar.

Ivka

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 27, 2012

he was always a selfish brat…..i agree with selena

destiny

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 27, 2012

NO,he was not he was and IS a GOOD boyfriend the press are just trying to make this into something

Megan

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 27, 2012

I agree, I doubt that it was anything even remotely close to what they said. Even when he’s going through something really difficult, the media still won’t back off? It’d disgusting, I was really hoping that they would :( Poor Justin.

mikala

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 27, 2012

vegan also don’t eat fish. basically any animal, anything that comes from the animal, or wear any clothes from the animal [such as leather]

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 27, 2012

my co-worker’s step-aunt made $15495 the prior month. she is making an income on the internet and moved in a $385900 home. All she did was get fortunate and work up the tips made clear on this link >>> Green32.comCOME & SEE & STARTING ONLINE MONEY