Justin Bieber Tweets About His ‘Angel’ Avalanna Routh

Thu, September 27, 2012 4:35pm EDT by 35 Comments
Justin Bieber Avalanna Routh Death
Courtesy of Twitter

Justin continues to share his thoughts on the tragic passing of sweet Avalanna, his “Mrs. Bieber,” posting a touching photo of the two on his Twitter account.

When Justin Bieber heard the tragic news that Avalanna Routh had sadly passed away from her battle with brain cancer on Wednesday, Sept. 26, he immediately took to Twitter to express his sadness over the loss of the sweet girl he referred to as his “wifey.” A day later, Justin has continued to share his thoughts.

On Thursday, Sept. 27, Justin posted a touching photo of himself with “Mrs. Bieber,” with an accompanying message that read, “My angel.” So sweet.

Justin had previously tweeted, “Just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her. RIP Avalanna. I love you. Please show respect to her and her family. Say a prayer for her and for them. I miss her,” on Sept. 26.

Our thoughts remain with Avalanna’s family during this tragic time.

– Billy Nilles

More on Avalanna and Justin:

1. Justin Bieber Gives Six-Year-Old Fan Her Valentine’s Day Wish By ‘Marrying’ Her
  2. Watch Justin Bieber’s Sweetest & Most Thoughtful Move Ever

meagan

Posted at 8:53 AM on September 27, 2013

Justin we lost a bilber but hevan gand an angle its ok love justin

chicalionne1994

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 6, 2013

i love you justin you are a nice boy

laquent

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 26, 2013

i will pray for her family cuase my mother died the ssme way idc about all of yall who dont care about her i care for her and her family i will difentily pray for the people who dont care
and idc if people die everyday she was a very special girl
and yall some haters because that was justin bieber wife :)
AND @HEAVEN
STAY OFF THIS PAGE OR…….

frena

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 13, 2013

Great!Now i feel like crying :(!Avalanna is such a brave, beautiful young girl,and she is so lucky to be Mrs Beiber.Justin is such a good person,no one can ever be like him.

Arion

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 8, 2013

Justin is a good person :)

JelenaDirectioner

Posted at 11:54 AM on November 17, 2012

R.I.P. Avalanna <3 <3

Elinam (Eli)

Posted at 4:22 PM on October 2, 2012

Hi Everyone u have probably heard of the death of Avalanna, that’s why u are posting these comments. From today I told most of my friends to honor Avalanna by writing her name on their wrist just until it has been 1 month of her death . Thanks Justin for being in this girls life, I am sure it must suck to have lost your “wife”. Even the people who have not heard a word about Avalanna please read about her or ask your friends about her because once you have heard the story u will be doing anything you can, to help find a cure or to end brain cancer. If you have a family member that has brain cancer, you must know that it is a very hard journey and a bad situation to be in. So please write her name or a name of anyone in your family who has cancer on your wrist to raise awareness.

Kay

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 1, 2012

Rip avalanna
Even though I am not a bieber
I still wrote on my wrist her name
Rip!

Heaven

Posted at 2:59 AM on September 30, 2012

Who cares! People die everyday

Rebecca

Posted at 11:22 AM on October 15, 2012

Fudge you dude! Have some freaking respect!

Goober

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 15, 2012

Whart a sick Mother f*cker. How can ANYONE, that’s not mentally ill, say something like that? I have no time for idiots!

Directionerforeva

Posted at 2:44 PM on November 7, 2012

Yea thats what your parents will say when you die.

frena

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 13, 2013

Excuse me?How can you?She is 6 years old,6!No were near 70 or 80,she was 6!Imagine if you had a daughter or son or anyone else who DIED at 6!People die every day but not like this!Listen to your self!Were is the honor these days?Oh my god!R.I.P avalanna your the best girl ever!XX(The R.I.P part is for avalanna)

kiya

Posted at 10:31 AM on February 26, 2013

SHOW SOME RESPECT SHE WAS 6 IF THAT WAS ONE OF YOUR RELITIVES YOU WOULD WANT PEOPLE TO CARE @heaven you f so dumb like i said show some respect

kailey

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 26, 2013

TRUE #KIYA
R.I.P
TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL <3

TORI

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 26, 2013

ok that little girl was six and did nothing to you so just please pray for her family she was sweet and very beautiful they are the ones who suffered not you @heaven you are so rude remember that when you die!
RIP AVALANNA

kenya

Posted at 11:05 PM on July 30, 2013

Really ^_^ that girl mean the world to Justin so y even b a hater and Justin sorry for ur lost

Carsyn

Posted at 7:54 PM on September 28, 2012

Crying right now, even though I never met her, I loved her, I feel soo bad for her family, Justin, and anyone else who truely loved her. Avalanna, you will be in my prayers, the door to heaven in open for you. I know you are in heaven right now, thanking everyone who loved you..I’m sorry to everyone who lost this amazing little girl in their life. She was sooo amazing!!!

gisabella

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 28, 2012

I love you

Cal

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 27, 2012

Megan you’re stupid. He cared for this girls but she wasn’t his family and he saw her just a few times on camera.

jenn

Posted at 8:12 AM on September 28, 2012

cal you are stupid…really..if you read more about the story justin actually kept in touch with her DAILY not just on camera.. they i-chatted every day and he visited her often. he came to be extremely close to her. read the full story first before making ignorant comments. you don’t have to like him but show some respect for the loss of this little girl and his feelings for her.

Zhonnia

Posted at 1:03 PM on October 19, 2012

Just shut up

I

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 5, 2013

Omg!!!!!! People need to have more respect these days. Avalanna was 6 years old. If she would’ve been in your family you would’ve wanted people to respect you.

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 27, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr and commented:
I want to cry.

nancy

Posted at 8:39 PM on September 27, 2012

My prayers are with the family of little Mrs Bieber. bless her family.
Justin you are a real sweet heart the love you have shown this little girl means so much.
you are so sweet. God Bless You.

Megan

Posted at 8:16 PM on September 27, 2012

This is so incredibly sad. He must be taking this so hard. I think it’s lovely that he’s doing a dedication to her on his tour. He genuinely cared about that little girl and he needs to know what a difference he makes. Her parents will always remember that he did all he could to give her a reason to be happy in the end. He’s a great guy and I am very proud to be a fan. I’m glad that someone with a heart of gold, like Justin, is in the position he’s in and is able to help so many people, especially children. He’s an amazing person.

Help Stop the Pain

Posted at 7:29 PM on September 27, 2012

Avalanna, I don’t know u personally, but the way Justin has been talking about you I feel like i know you personally.Justin others may doubt u but never give up I know u bring happiness to everyone even those who don’t see the goodness in you . RIP Avalana
My prayers be with you in heaven .

L

Posted at 7:28 PM on September 27, 2012

Sometimes he should care about the rest of us to

Lisa

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 27, 2012

Are you that selfish? Cold?

Carsyn

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 28, 2012

ARE YOU STUPID!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS LITTLE GIRL HAD TO GO THROUGH, BY THE TIME YOUR LIKE 90 YOU WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BEEN THROUGH AS MUCH AS HER!! JUSTIN DOES LOVE US! BUT AVALANNA WAS SPECIAL!!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!??!?!??

Lisa

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 29, 2012

People are so selfish. Justin owes us nothing. He fell in love with that little girl and made her last days happy ones. For that, I will forever respect him.

frena

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 13, 2013

why don’t you just shut up L!How dare you!I am getting so sick of seeing these stupid comments saying things against avalanna.She DIED at 6!Your so sefish!If you were a shellfish,it would suit you!

Anonymous

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 27, 2012

The Biebs is soo sweet! Avalanna, I don’t know you personally but my prayers go out to you and your family. RIP :(

necia walker

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 3, 2012

i am gonna pray for her and her family and u justin. luv u r.i.p. i miss u angel even though i never met her in person. she still is family.her and her family prayers go out to u guys

chicalionne1994

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 6, 2013

all the bliebers and justin pray to this little beautiful avalanna she’s so cute i cry but the crying it’s not good for her ,, she is like a angel