‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season Premiere: Another Death At Seattle Grace

Thu, September 27, 2012 10:54pm EDT by 45 Comments
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Saleh Bukar

Posted at 2:51 AM on February 22, 2013

This isn’t the true depiction of life scenario. No tragedy befalls a circle of people like this. Lexie, george, now Mark. How do we digest this, lexie did not get the time to enjoy her love life and that makes me sos sad. Frankly I feel so down by this, infact I feel If I continue watching everyone is going to die in a heartbeat. So sad, I need time to continue watching greys anatomy.

ghazal

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 23, 2012

oh God, I really HATE SHONDA RHIMES ! I was IN LOVE with seaosn 1-6 but after that, all of the good characters start to die or leave, oh god this is stupid. Mark :(((

terri

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 26, 2012

yeah i’m just not going to watch anymore cause this happens to every show that has potential love interests in them (derek and meredith) as long as they are not together and that sexual tension is in the air its exciting to watch hoping they get together then when they do the writers of the show seem to go down hill and there is nothing interesting to write about anymore happens everytime and now that they killed off mcsteamy and lexi it seems they are really struggling to come up with ideas how long before cristina decides to leave the show since shes at a whole new hospital and arizona the most happiest person alive that it was so unreal now shes depressed and mad at calli like she would not have done the same thing if it was going to save the person that she loved give me a break wont be watching anymore thanks for ruining greys anatomy for everybody

Ibk

Posted at 1:27 AM on October 11, 2012

Now I officially HATE Shonda Rhimes!
How cld she do that to the show? What’s there to watch? I hope she doesn’t try the madness wiv private practice.
First it was Burke (I didn’t lyk him anyway so good riddance) den George, den Izzie, then Lexie (I love dat babe) now Mark?! Who’s next?
How is d show going to continue? She shld have ended it in season 8, and Bailey is all happy? That’s just sad :)

sue

Posted at 11:25 PM on October 6, 2012

So exactly what did Marc die from….the accident or a terminal illness? They were talking about the “surge” that terminally ill patients have…just curious!

patty

Posted at 7:54 PM on October 7, 2012

I was trying to figure that out, too!

Alee

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 2, 2012

I do hope that Arizona returns to her duties at the hospital. Mark’s death was certainly a surprise to me. And Christina leaving only adds to the drama for the new season her character is so diverse.

ma

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 1, 2012

I love watching grey’s just watch it and I will not be watching any more I couldn’t believe what you did to the show had a hard time watching it BORING !

Setra

Posted at 12:34 AM on October 1, 2012

I was kind of shocked with Mark’s death. It was crazy to me how they made him stay alive for so long. It gave me hope that he would live. I think Arizona will return after her leg amputation, it will be really interesting to see how her character progresses with everything she has to go through. This episode gave me and my DISH coworkers plenty to talk about. Luckily my Hopper recorded it automatically with the Prime Time Anytime feature. I love that this feature records all prime time programming that comes on major networks without the need of a timer.

Alecia

Posted at 3:06 AM on September 30, 2012

Owen wouldn’t have a fear of flying since he wasn’t on the crashed plane, Alex either. I wasn’t shocked by Marc’s death but I was shocked that they showed him dying I thought he would’ve died at the crash site. Now Arizona’s story line was a shocker!!

irene

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 29, 2012

is fine with me as long as my favourite actors are there>> Meredith and Derek.. love d romance between them. they are the best.

Riss

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 1, 2014

they’re romance used to be exciting when addison was in the mix.. but now, it’s completely platonic and boring. now lexi and mark? there was always chemistry and you could never predict what would happen with them. honestly? i was sooo shocked and heartbroken when they both died.. it was bitter sweet because they were destined to be together and they died together, but still. meredith and derek are SO predictable it’s painful.