‘Glee’ Season 4: Cory Monteith Reveals Finn & Rachel’s Reunion Details

Courtesy of Fox

Widmann Roswitha

Posted at 8:00 PM on October 5, 2012

ist eine so emotionale Folge in new york hab nur geheult und das mit 44 jahren

Tenn

Posted at 7:02 PM on September 28, 2012

But I’m looking forward to Cory’s duet with Blake Jenner!

TJ

Posted at 7:01 PM on September 28, 2012

Noooo Rachel! You can’t do that to Finn!!!

LovinLea

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 27, 2012

I just watched the Makover episode. It was really good, but……. I thought was prepared for the Rachel/ Finn issues to come, but I just realized I don’t think I can take it!! If my reaction to tonights ending and the previews for next week are any indication, I need Finn and Rachel to get things all worked out. NOW!!! After the entire season 3 (which was my favorite, by the way) how can things change soooo much!! They are soulmates and she loves him. This whole Brody thing is really stupid. I can see she needs a friend at NYADA but she wouldn’t become romantically involved so soon and not without knowing where things stand with Finn. I always stood up for the writers when everyone else was a critic, but I’m so upset with this storyline. I will still watch if for nothing else than to see Lea sing, but I writers, you are breaking my heart!!!

poul

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 27, 2012

If you’re looking for good value and a unique approach to online dating, I created a site that is worth checking out: cougarloving(dot)com. It is a place to write and meet rich cougar or younger men– no detailed profiles, no matching algorithms. Members see your photos,writing…everything else they will find out once you meet in person. Launched one week ago and currently over 300 active members in NYC and Boston. Totally free…check it out!