Rihanna: It’s Time To Dump Chris Brown

Thu, September 27, 2012 4:16pm EDT by 46 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Break Up
FameFlynet

d.harris

Posted at 4:22 AM on September 28, 2012

bonnie ,you like to tell other people what to do but ,when patners tell each other what they want ,you criticize it,good example,miley and hemsworth,kristen and rob and now riri.you think riri is all over him because you misinterpret every thing and construe it to be something else.i find it controling on your side considering your position as blogger.

African princess

Posted at 1:35 AM on September 28, 2012

FOOLS! that what y’all are. Bonnie is just talking rubbish here. she is behaving like she is in rih and chris’s lives. rihanna and chris are both grown up adults. they know what they are playing at and what they want. You guys will never understand how rihanna nor chris feels right now. Its hard to forget about your best friend and first true love. Rihanna have known chris since she was 17 and chris was 16 they were both suppose to go to Def jam records but chris decided to sign with the other record. Check Youtube and listen to chris brown’s old interviews. you guys should know better and Bonnie you cannot decide who rih wants you know damn well that she doesnt give a damn about y’alls suggestions or opinion. GET YOUR LIFE!

Jenna

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 27, 2012

I don’t feel like they should be together. For one, he is clearly in a relationship(a public one at that), secondly if he wanted her as much as she wants him he would have left his gf a looooong time ago but they are happy so let them be happy. And you people are hypocrites ! How can you root for him to make Rihanna happy but COMPLETELY hurt his gf Kae?. She’s human too ! I think Rihanna should move on because you loved and you lost, hey it happens to the best of us but you just take that in stride and don’t let that make u ! And to the comment about how he said he has love FOR her, its a nice way of saying he doesn’t want her back. Who knows she could’ve pushed a MAJOR button of his to a breaking point that you can’t forget which could be why they broke up? I think Chris is a caring loving sweet person who is misunderstoo. I don’t think its about maturity, its about he just DOESN’T want her back, and he shouldn’t beg her for anything! She DOES want control and in order to have a successful relationship she must learn when to tone that down and let a man be a man! Lastly, she looks desperate, clingy and like a homewrecker so she should stop trying (because CLEARLY its not working) and move on !

Callie

Posted at 3:28 AM on September 28, 2012

I can see your point of view BUT I think Chris was on very downward slope as per most peoples word on the street . Rihanna stepped in at a time when he needed it. Yes you may be right she can push Chris buttons that is very obvious but she is using it now for his best interests. For example look at the fact that she motivated him to make the fortune album. Dont believe then go and see their past tweets on twitter. Or she insisted in him coming to the VMAs . what we saw was a polished Chris totally acceptable with a suit and sitting in the audience with other artists. Abd he won so it gave him so much of good publicity which is something he needs. And sitting like that is Something we have not seen since 2009. From what I belive she is very good for him as any good woman should stand beside her partner and encourage him or her and know which buttons to push to make them move forward. The control issue could mainly be because being a fan ofChris anyone can say this sometimes he is reckless and too spontaneous and needs to be held in check . An example could be the dancing with necole at the club and people take things the wrong way.even Chris crew will say that he needs to be checked. I dont think a woman can be called a home wrecker if the man involved wants the other woman . Chris got out of the chair at the vmas and he went to Paris to meet her. I don’t think Rihanna is desperate she’s just more open with her feelings while Chris is scared of media scrutiny for a backlash. Also if Chris was not interested in Rihanna he would not be making all those diss records why use all your energy up and put it into a song could you not just change your mobile number and tell the person to go away ?.its both ways between these two they want each other. I think Chris girlfriend has somewhat accepted the fact that Chris and Rihanna truly love each other but can’t be together because of the backlash right now so she is going to enjoy the ride as long as its there and when it’s time she will move on.

smarts

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 28, 2012

right! lets not forget he DID say “If i change, i change for her and my fans” – which would be the right thing to do. He is obviously not the person “monster” everyone wants/portrays him as. He BLACKED out, the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy… but in time people will see. not saying that they HAVE to get back together, but they should be allowed some type of closure on their own like @xedos said.

Jenna

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 27, 2012

Jenna

Posted at 11:25 PM on September 27, 2012

I don’t feel like theiy should be together. For one, he is clearly in a relationship(a public one at that), secondly if he wanted her as much as she wants him he would have left his gf a looooong time ago but they are happy so let them be happy. And you people

Liz

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 27, 2012

rihanna is stupid period
“you can´t help who you fall in love with”
blablabla excuses for her stupidity

xedos

Posted at 9:17 PM on September 27, 2012

we will never know if he will settle down with rihanna,because the media won’t give them the chance. if it wasn’t for the media and public opinion they would be back together. in my opinion both people need closure. they broke up not on their terms but by the public, they have to get back together and brake up on their own terms in order to get closure. you don’t choose who you love.

florence

Posted at 9:06 PM on September 27, 2012

Honestly i dont get why this beautiful woman would want to be with a man that abused her and still treats her like rubbish even till this date calling her all sorts of names in diss songs and did not have the courage to even accept that she loves him after she went on Oprah. He deserves what he gets because he does not have one bone of chivalry in him. He seems to have some sort of superiority complex that everyone must worship him and he thinks he is too great but honestly he isnt “that” much. yes he is handsome yes he is a singer but Chris Brown the person does not seem to really like or even want to know Rihanna the person. he wants some groupies to make him happy. I am sure he does not appreciate anything she does and he will kick her to the curb once he does not have any need for her. Just wait and see people.

May

Posted at 8:29 PM on September 27, 2012

I can relate to Rih situation since I am a single gal..We r both pisces too and how I operate is since am single I’d rather sleep with my ex boyfriend when I need some skin to skin action than sleeping with a guy that I dont have any emotionally connection with.. So I think Rih just feels safe sleeping with Chris since he is the love of her life while she is still single..She will eventually move on but it has to be when she is ready..

shirley

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 27, 2012

Bonnie I am so pro Chris & Rihanna but I have to agree with you on this. Chris is not ready to committ to Rihanna. its a fact that she loves him unconditionally and perhaps if those rumors were true she would have gone to court for him if needed BUT Chris is just using her i feel . he has never acknowledged her other than the prayers tweet. he does what he wants while in his “relationship” with Karrueche meaning he enjoys the single life although he has a live in girl. Why would he give up all of that for Rihanna. If there is no Rihanna he can easily replace her with someone else. he has not ever proven that he cares for her other than say “yeah i have love for her” which could also mean i have love for my pet kitten as well.
Chris is 23 actually and quite mature he is not kiddish that way he knows what he wants but if he has not moved towards acknowledging Rihanna now he probably never will. Rihanna is a wonderful sweet person (I have met her at the airport once) she is genuine and caring and nuturing type of a person. I love her personailty and everyday i pray she finds happiness because living this way is no way for someone that nice to be so unhappy in her relationship especially since she just lost the most important person in her life Gran Gran Dolly; I just wish chris had the courage to just acknowledge her thats all she wants its unfortunate when but true the person who is less in love has the greater power in the relationship always and here Chris has the greater power. He has her at his beck and call and doing all sorts of stuff but he does not move a finger. Yes Rihanna move sweetie you will find true happiness because the poudest thing a woman can have is a man who will support her and he just does not do that for you nor does he claim you or will ever give you the title of mrs Brown. You deserve all of that so go and find it elsewhere. Now i so wish Rihanna had not dissed Drake at least he was always crazy for her and would take care of her. Maybe she should give Drake another chance.

Megan

Posted at 8:16 PM on September 27, 2012

Just Saying Chris Really Does Love Rihanna!
Just Go Listen To His Album Graffiti Basically Every Single Song In That Album Is About Her! Even Though The Full Chris Brown And Rihanna Thing Has Been Going On For Years! Yet He’s Still Righting Music About Her To This Day!!!
The Two Of Them Still Love Each Other Very Much But To Be Honest People Have To Much To Say About Them They Live There Own Life’s They Shouldn’t Pay Attention To Any Of That Bull Sh**t! If Two People Are Meant To Be Together Eventually They’ll Find There Way Back To Each Other And I Believe They Will Because They Are Each Others #1Love

Denise

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 27, 2012

They are not together. He has a girlfriend (wifey) and she can have anybody she wants. It just ended in a bad way for them, all in the public eye. I wish the older generation just let the younger people live.

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 27, 2012

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Lisa

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 27, 2012

So just because HL/Bonnie is looking pathetic for always rooting for Rih & Chris to get back together..Now that they r not getting together intime for them to have more hits they want them to breakup???..*Soo confused*

They had never gotten back together they have been hooking up every now and then but they are not officially back together..So telling Rih to breakup with Chris while they had never gotten back together is beyond crazy..She can also hook up with other guys like Chris is hooking up with other gals if she wanted too..

Let them Live..Gosh

fgdfdfdf

Posted at 7:18 PM on September 27, 2012

didn’t even know they were dating thought they broke up after their altercation

Mike

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 27, 2012

i love rihanna http://www.facebook.com/rihananavy

smarts

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 27, 2012

rihanna had her own fling with Matt Kemp (google them) and im sure Chris felt the same way as she kinda feels now. but they both cant deny their love for each other… its just timing.

Me

Posted at 5:07 PM on September 27, 2012

How can you dump someone you’re not with? I’m lost. First critics don’t want them together, and now they are upset that they aren’t. Bonnie and HL, why don’t you just mind your business and let these young people tend to theirs.

smarts

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 27, 2012

right!

hilya

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 27, 2012

THTS TRUE!THY MUST MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS

smarts

Posted at 5:07 PM on September 27, 2012

did everyone forget that he already professed his love? i mean he has made multiple tracks and apologies earliar but rihanna wasnt ready..now shes finally realizing something which could be good or bad but she STATED that hes in a relationship so they are not SEEING each other like that… everybody should be worrying about what poor kae feels, this article is kinda backwords. they arent together YET.

Dinnyq

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 27, 2012

She will get over him in time. He was her first love. Love doesn’t just shut off, it takes time to fade, if it ever does. You can’t tell her who to love or how to feel. She’s moving on and has grown up and realized a lot over the years. She’s healing as best as she can. She’s a beautiful, loving woman and she’ll find the man she deserves one day. Chris may have been the love of her life but he won’t be forever.

Llala

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 27, 2012

…Kudos to you Bonnie you made use of your brain today…She needs to fucking move the fuck on….She’s been acting pathetic and stupid towards this guy for sometime now and it’s so damn annoying..Apparently he loves u but he’s no longer in love with you…People keep going on about the TRUE LOVE bullshit…There’s no true love between these two…True love does not cheat,lie,hit(all which they’ve both done to one another)…And dont forget the diss song where he said her PUSSY is like a bad fur….Oh and also the line which says “every industry nigga done had her…Meaning she was also cheating…He does not respect her in any fucking way(in short they don’t respect each other)…People who think this ghetto love they have for one another is TRUE LOVE apparently have never experienced it or probably their parents never had that kind of love…FIRST LOVE does not necessarily mean its true or it will last forever…Rihanna move the fuck on

Kiki

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 27, 2012

Normally….I do not post on this site. Or any gossip site for that matter. But this particular article touched me. In some ways I can relate to Rihanna. Being in love with someone who doesn’t seem to treat you the way your ‘dreams’ tell you how you should be treated. Always wishing and hoping one day they will change. Now I’m not claiming I know the ins and outs of their relationship because honestly….no one except them does. But watching her Oprah interview made me understand the type of hurt she’s going through. I was there….couldn’t stop thinking about my ex, always wondering when would he turn around and realize what he had. He never did…and never will. My love for him ran deep…..so of course realizing this hit me like a ton of bricks. But now…time and other things have past. My love for him has now shifted to a level of concern. From a distance. Learn from the past, be happy, and allow someone else to enter your heart again. I did, I’m so happy everyday I let my current boyfriend in my heart. These things take time. Give it to her….her and her alone will know what is best for her. Until then we cannot tell her to move on, let go…..those things, if they are even suppose to happen, will occur in the best way. I heard this quote this week after letting the cards lay where they fall….

Patti

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 27, 2012

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I do think that Chris & Rihanna have been together, off and on, throughout 2012, but they always end up parting ways because the bottom line is that Rihanna wants a committed relationship and Chris is enjoying being single with a girlfriend. He is not mature enough right now to give Rihanna what she wants, but I think he gives her just enough to keep her “under his spell” because he doesn’t want her to move on with someone else. He likes things just the way they are because he gets to have his cake and eat it to (pun intended!)

roxy

Posted at 1:11 AM on September 28, 2012

You are so right. He gives her just enough to have her at his feet but he will not commit to her. She will move on when she gets tired of begging him to love her.

drndark

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 27, 2012

Reblogged this on drndark.

cindy

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 27, 2012

I love them both but apparently he is not ready and may not be ready for a long time. While I do hope they get back together soem day, i’d like for her to move on right now as he isa NOT READY!!!