‘Catching Fire’ Full Cast Announced — Meet ALL The Tributes

Thu, September 27, 2012 6:39pm EST by 10 Comments
Courtesy of Lionsgate (2)

All of the tributes have been announced for the 75th annual Quarter Quell! May the odds be ever in their favor! Read on to find out who will fight in the game!

Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) are about to meet their fellow tributes! The tributes for The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire have been announced and we couldn’t be more excited!

We alreaady know that Sam Claflin has been cast as the handsome Finnick Odair and Jena Malone as Johanna Mason, but what about the rest of tributes?

Drumroll, please…

District 5 Boy: James Logan
District 5 Tribute Girl: Ivette Li-Sanchez
District 6 Tribute Boy: Justin Hix
District 6 Tribute Girl: Megan Hayes
District 7 Blight: Bobby Jordan
District 8 Woof: John Casino
District 8 Cecelia: Elena Sanchez
District 9 Tribute Boy: Daniel Bernhardt
District 9 Tribute Girl: Marian Green
District 10 Tribute Boy: Jackson Spidell
District 10 Tribute Girl: Tiffany Waxler

We’re so excited for the movie; let the games begin!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below!

More Hunger Games News:

1. ‘Hunger Games’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Inspire Most Popular Baby Names
  2. Kristen Stewart Wants ‘Hunger Games’ To Win Best Kiss at MTV Movie Awards
  3. Jennifer Lawrence: I Wasn’t Too Fat To Play Katniss In ‘The Hunger Games’

Phyllis Ricord

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 10, 2013

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

omg

Posted at 7:57 AM on October 20, 2012

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 7, 2012

I am so excited for this movie to come out. Even though The Hunger Games is my favorite of the trilogy, Catching Fire comes in as close second. I can’t wait to see how the movie will be compared to the book. I cannot wait till November 2013

Sarah

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 3, 2012

Even though a lot of these tributes are never mentioned in the book, it is still exciting to get a glimpse of everyone that will be heading back to the arena. It’s the citizens that create the atmosphere of Panem. I am so excited to see this movie come to life, I am glad that a co-worker at DISH convinced me to watch the original. As a huge fan of the book, I was afraid that it wouldn’t match my expectations. But I decided to give it a chance and order it from Blockbuster @Home. I spent my entire weekend watching it endlessly; I loved how they managed to stick to the book while adding new scenes. I have since ordered it several times to ease the pain of waiting. It helps with my busy schedule that it’s so easy to get it delivered through mail, exchanging it in the store if I’m impatient. Catching Fire is my favorite book of the trilogy and from the fantastic cast so far, I have hope that this movie may be better than the original.

Silvia

Posted at 9:12 AM on September 28, 2012

I like to let the movie speak for itself. So until I’ve seen the movie I just say that the casting directors had their own motives for chosing these people.

Sabra

Posted at 1:16 AM on September 28, 2012

The movie I thought wasn’t that great,It had a familiar plot.I guess I was disappointed. The book is better. I guess I am tried of so much Death murders in movies,Watching young kids being killed was horrible.I like to leave the theater feeling happy.

kate

Posted at 7:14 AM on September 28, 2012

@Sabra, if you have read the books and knew that there was a lot of killing of teenagers in it which is basically the whole plot line, why did you go and watch the film that is a direct adaptation? It was obvious what you were going to see, did you expect flowers and kittens? Your post seems a little pointless tbh.

daniel (@daniel41896022)

Posted at 8:06 PM on September 27, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

sha150

Posted at 7:05 PM on September 27, 2012

I still haven’t. Seen the first hunger games. At least I read all three books. Lol.

Megan

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 7, 2012

@sha150 the movie was amazing. not as good as books but awesome. GO SEE IT. NOW.