Selena Gomez Describes Her ‘Sexual’ New Movie

Wed, September 26, 2012 9:52pm EDT by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Feed the Dog
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Collider

thecat61

Posted at 4:45 AM on September 27, 2012

Hey, paparazzi — are you talking about your own comment. Another movie where Selena’s fans won’t be able to see.

paparazzi

Posted at 6:42 AM on September 27, 2012

HOW U HATE OH MY GOD THE CAT YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING,LEAVE SELENA ALONE GO TO YOUR SLUT MILEY OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY<IF YOU DONT STOP I WILL COME TO MILEY`S PAGE AND SAY SUCH DISGUSTIN WORDS THAT YOU NEVER FORGET

The Boy

Posted at 8:13 PM on September 27, 2012

I know that tomorrow someone’s birthday is coming up tomorrow I bet she saw what I did to the man who got taken out because form the moment that she saw him go down I bet she was smiling after what she saw after what I did to Ashton Kutcher eariler this year I know she somewhere settling down with her husband by her side and her new born baby after she was born I know she somewhere watching over her family toegether with friends and Family so therefor I would like to introduce to you someone who’s been turly form coming form her heart after I did save her life form getting the worse I though she had the perfect life her new movie called she’s wants me in theathers November 1st but I do like to say she helds form the great state of texas! I would like to make her my new best friend even ought I did put ashton down until I finally stop him right at his tracks I bet she was laughing at him by now ladies and gentlemen it’s gives me great pressure of introduce to you form Houston, Texas my fellow texan and my new best friend the one and only Lizzie McGurie herself Ms Hilary Duff! Hi Hilary! This Is Michael Gonzalez here in allen, texas I wish I could be there in person to tell you happy birthday tomorrow sweetheart I know you’ve been through a lot latley I hope your family stay strong Happy Birthday Hilary I hope your wishes come ture my hats off to you tex I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Mae

Posted at 2:47 AM on September 27, 2012

she looks like a prepubescent 12 year old boy.

paparazzi

Posted at 2:24 AM on September 27, 2012

Hollywood please clear comment bellow,cause in there are many childs

tehreem

Posted at 8:10 AM on March 16, 2013

plural of child is children :P

Angel

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 27, 2012

Life is short, so live it to the fullest!
Welcome to the most popular lesbian dating site for now ~~ LesLoving,c-o-m ~~~, a place for lesbian women looking for lesbian friends. Browse hundreds of thousands of verified local lesbian women now.