Rihanna Debuts Single ‘Diamonds’ — Listen

Wed, September 26, 2012 10:51am EST by 7 Comments
Rihanna new single Diamonds
FameFlynet

Rihanna’s new single has finally been released, and the lyrics are pretty powerful — do YOU think it’s about Chris Brown? Take a listen to the premiere of ‘Diamonds.’

Rihanna‘s singles lately have been mostly upbeat dance hits perfect for the club, but her latest song Diamonds is a more mellow love track, and focuses on a troubled, but beautiful relationship.

She posted the lyrics to her site rihanna7.com:

“Find light in the beautiful sea/ I chose to be happy / you and I you and I / we’re like diamonds in the sky,” the first verse states.

The song continues, “when you hold me I’m alive/ we’re like diamonds in the sky.” Sounds like the song is about the love of her lifeChris Brown perhaps?

Take a listen below and tell us what you think!

What do YOU think of the single HollywoodLifers?

– Christina Stiehl

More Rihanna news:

1. Chris Brown: ‘Worried’ After Rihanna’s Latest Rowdy Club Night
  2. Chris Brown ‘Happy’ That Rihanna Prayed For Him On Twitter
  3. Rihanna Prays For Chris Brown During Assault-Related Court Appearance

Diamonds, jewelry, gold jewelry

Posted at 1:30 AM on November 8, 2012

Hello Hollywoodlife,
Thanks for your thoughts, level 100 charzard – knows blast burn, flamethrower, dragon claw, air slash

lvl 95 breloom – knows sky uppercut, mega drain, brick break, leech seed

lvl 84 mewtwo – knows substitute, recover, psycho cut, psychic

lvl 85 spiritomb – knows dark pulse, hypnosis, dream eater, ominous wind

lvl 80 kyogre – knows hydro pump, ice beam, thunderbolt, surf

and lvl 82 dragonite – knows fly, flamethrower, thunderbolt, dragon claw…

Please help me rate… I am very proud of my team because I used no cheating to get it, any suggestions? btw rate on a 1 through 10 rating system thing ok? thanks
Thanks
MBCDistribution.com

Tori

Posted at 3:13 PM on November 6, 2012

I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH!

Ke8vim

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 26, 2012

Nice diamond Song and this song sounds like a party song that people can dance to. Defintely Don’t have nothing To do with Chris Breezy Boy.

Skioz Chioe

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 26, 2012

Nice song and I don’t Think this is about Chris Breezy brown @ all. this is something that People can relate to. it just Music

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 26, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 26, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

Das

Posted at 11:14 AM on September 26, 2012

Of course it is about the love of her life. They have been making records for each other for the longest time. Dont think it will stop