Chris Brown Makes Out With Nicole Scherzinger In Club, Betrays Rihanna

Wed, September 26, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 20 Comments
Nicole Scherzinger and Chris Brown Kissing

Jennifer

Posted at 8:11 AM on October 14, 2012

Isn’t Nikki dating Lewis Hamilton?

P in Troubler to statiee

Posted at 8:53 AM on October 1, 2012

ain’t nobody stupid about this story and there No true to it. why Bring rihanna name in it. yall HL site mean Poor Kaurreche tran Not RiRi. Chris Breezy is in a relationship with Kaurreche(kae) & the same thing for Nicole Scherzinger is in a relationship of her own. get your fact straigh,Geez

YourAnIdiot

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 29, 2012

Ewww wtf! No they do not…. You need to go on google and search up Chrianna and see how intimate their bond seemed now that, was beautiful!

Ivy

Posted at 12:16 AM on September 28, 2012

Play the field

Callie

Posted at 2:46 PM on September 27, 2012

I don’t know how you guys are saying poor rihanna when he is in a relationship with karrueche .didnt you guys say that. Rihanna is a single lady and Chris is a man in a open relationship with karrueche . Ok karrueche might accept all this because of the open status but why bring Rihanna into this .

Ally

Posted at 12:05 AM on September 27, 2012

Chris brown is a player plain and simple. He’s gonna hook up with every woman he wants , & can get, regardless of who he’s dating that’s just him (some men are like that you’d think these girls would realize it by now). Yes men (and women) like this are scum, but the people shouldn’t allow themselves to be treated that way, get some therapy if you seriously can’t help but leave a serial cheater/toxic relationship. If it’s not Karrueche, it’s Rhianna, if it’s not her it’s someone else. Like the saying goes says “sometimes love is just not enough when the road gets tough” (especially when that “love is misguided/one-sided).

ali

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 26, 2012

i hope they r dating ~ they look nice together than Rihanna

Ke8vim

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 26, 2012

yall making thing out of Nothing. and Their are Just friend. Chris Brown Love his Girl(boo) Kaurreche Tran. not RihRih.

nn

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 26, 2012

Kristen is bad in bed ,you see any of her kisses she cannot even open her mouth for a kiss . IN BD1 honeymoon scene just watch Kristen scratching Robs neck while love making she doesnt even know how to hold a man in a sensual manner .
look at her pictures with Rupert …she is just sitting there and letting him do everything to her . that is all she knows poor girl she does not know how to respond in bed or out of it .
she is pathetic and trashy . Rob is so well rid of this slut

poul

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 26, 2012

I find a hot site cougarloving_com -a nice and free place for Younger men and hot Cougars , or sexy milf and Younger Men, to interact with each other. It is working for me. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends

imall4me

Posted at 2:24 PM on September 26, 2012

Looks like they were kissing but I wouldn’t get all ‘relationship’ oriented. They were probably both drunk in the club—been there, done that. Anyway, Chris needed a kiss after what he went through in court —now that old Karate is out of the picture–thank God— and Rihanna is way off in England somewhere—what’s a man to do–lol. On the real—Rihanna had better get her arse back to the states and get her man!!!!

jaazheal

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 26, 2012

Is that language necessary when reporting on colored people? I have noticed that every time yiu have a source reporting from a colored person, they always have the same”aint” language. All colored ppl dont speak like this. I will unsubscribe if i could. dont know how

Yeezy taught me

Posted at 1:58 PM on September 26, 2012

im saying aint even tho im white. is that a problem?

jaazheal

Posted at 3:20 PM on September 26, 2012

lol at your name. I have no problem with ppl using the word, its their right. y issue is using it ONLY when reporting on ppl of a specific race

david lucas

Posted at 5:55 PM on September 26, 2012

u read my mind right there, thats what have notice too anytime somebody is reporting for chris brown is always this ghetto slang, like they all sound like that or like chris brown dont have any white person as close friend not speaking like that

Yeezy taught me

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 26, 2012

Yeah, I got you. . . but I guess that’s how they talk. . . Personally, I’m Grammar nazi very often lol but I like word ain’t :D

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 1:43 PM on September 26, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

unknown

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 26, 2012

Y’all making a big deal out of nothing there is nothing going on between Chris and Nicole they was not kissing come on they’re just friends that’s it.
Chris brown is not betraying Rihanna he loves her to death and Rihanna loves him so stop making a big deal out of nothing he is just friends with Nicole

Skioz Chioe

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 26, 2012

this don’t mean Shhty @ all. Their just having fun and that Picture don’t looks like their kissing, Leave him alone

Ella

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 26, 2012

They aren’t dating. It was just a club hookup. Happen all the time