‘Mrs. Bieber’ Dies Of Brain Cancer — Justin Bieber Prays For Family

Wed, September 26, 2012 9:10pm EDT by 42 Comments
Mrs. Bieber Dead Cancer
Courtesy of NBC

Munros Gf

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 27, 2012

Rest in Peace. You’ve filled the hearts of may. Let her family rest and not get threats/Hate Wish she had lived to fight her battle ;(

claire

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 27, 2012

Rest in peace little butterfly! Your’e in heaven now :(

dee

Posted at 10:17 AM on September 27, 2012

what an adorable lil girl..may she forever r.i.p. and lord bless her family w/peace and serenity in their hearts during their time of grief…

MYOB

Posted at 9:00 AM on September 27, 2012

RIP little angel

Heaven

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 27, 2012

At least she is out of her misery.

Angel

Posted at 1:46 AM on September 27, 2012

Love is equal for everyone. Welcome to ~~~ LesLoving,C-0-M ~~~, a real and serious lesbian dating club, to seek friendship and love. You deserve the best. No hesitation to find your soul mate now.

Maggy Bieber

Posted at 10:39 PM on September 26, 2012

Hey, Justin I’m so sorry about what happened,and I just hearded on the news today and I know u love her so much but I’m sure you’ll be with her in your heart

really?

Posted at 3:51 AM on September 27, 2012

He loved her so much? Really? What did he do for this little girl after the “wedding” was over? When his name wasn’t being used to gain HIMSELF attention? NOTHING!! This kid is a puke….he has no idea what that little girls family is going through.He just wants attention….dosent matter how he gets it. Did he ever pay this child a visit to give her comfort after the cameras were gone? NOPE. All this punk cares about is himself!

Erin White

Posted at 8:23 AM on September 27, 2012

Listen here jerk. If you would actually watch the news you would see where he went to EVERY single one of her chemo treatments. Thats the problem with the world today people run there mouths about stuff they dont know what the HELL they are talking about. So shut your damn mouth & getcha facts straight!

Tracy R.

Posted at 9:55 AM on September 27, 2012

Listen to all of those plp.who critisize,sorry 4 the spelling,tears streaming down my face can’t see very well.It’s never easy losing 1 of GODs angels.My dear grandma lost her life 2 stage5 Breast Cancer.But maybe you might find some peace knowing GOD has given her,her own set of wonderful golden wings.I am so sorry for your loss.If you need to talk to someone,JUST E-MAIL me.My prayers are with the family,& friends,God Bless You All.

Megan

Posted at 6:07 PM on September 27, 2012

Wow, really? No, you’re wrong, b/c actually, after he first heard of her, he met with her, then continued to meet with her. There weren’t always cameras. They did face time and other things, he stayed in her life, and he gained nothing material from it. He genuinely cared. He loved visiting with her and it broke his heart thinking that she wouldn’t survive much longer, so actually losing her, it’s hard on him. I can’t believe someone could say that about him. He cares so much about helping others, especially children. And just b/c sometimes the cameras are there, doesn’t mean they always are. He prefers not to have them there and if you knew anything about him, you’d know that. He doesn’t want attention, he has that. He does this for the kids themselves. Besides, even IF he only would have seen her once, that would still have been enough b/c it made a big difference to her and her family, but he cared, so he made sure to see her every chance he got, he flew her out to where he was so she could spend time with him, don’t say he didn’t care. Her death really hurts him and you don’t know enough to say otherwise. Justin has a heart of gold, maybe that’s something you should attempt to get. Geez.

Hilary

Posted at 10:22 PM on September 26, 2012

I’m not a fan of justin bieber music.. but i’m a huge fan of his heart and kindness with kids… Lots of prayers for that amazing, cute angel and her family …

Sunshine

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 26, 2012

children like avalanna spend a majority of their lives in & out of hospitals.
just one minute of your time could make a difference, as it did with Avalanna.
please donate your time, volunteer to help kids like Avalanna. Rest in Peace little angel.

annna

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 26, 2012

We will miss u very much

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 6:38 PM on September 26, 2012

RIP Avalanna.

skyler s.

Posted at 6:32 PM on September 26, 2012

RIP Avalanna ,Justin will miss you and loved you deearly

tellingitlikeitis

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 26, 2012

R.I.P Beautiful Angel …

The Boy

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 26, 2012

Justin,

Hey Big Man I’m sorry for your loss my friend my prayers are with you it’s been a long time scene you dated Selena my heart was pounded when I heard about this news it’s was shocked to hear about his mother I know she loves you so much Justin I know she’s in a better place your friends and family are with you all the way Strong my friend. I love you Justin.

The Texan

shenae

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 26, 2012

RIP Avalana….beautiful Angel

Uls

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 26, 2012

Ofc he cared about her, but she wasn’t his family and she wasn’t on his everyday life. Probably he got the news, shed some tears, said a prayer and got over it. He still sad problably, but don’t put his pain on the same level as this little girl family. not even. smh

just a little happiness

Posted at 12:33 AM on September 27, 2012

shut u thats messed up u know maybe he actually cared for her…unlike some people…justin is a very nice, caring person

claire

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 27, 2012

I doubt that he just got over it! You are a heartless thing. Obviously you don’t know how it feels like to lose someone. He actually spent time with her and he got attached to someone who treated him like a normal person, not a star. My friend died and we weren’t family, people have accepted the death now, she died in 2010. It’s been two years. You don’t just get over someone who you spent time with! She died of brain cancer. It’s not even funny how you think people, especially Justin, can just get over such a tragic event.

$719’Z FINEST$

Posted at 5:53 AM on October 3, 2012

I’m sry about your friend but wit JB of course she was gonna treat him like a normal person instead of a star because she was six she didn’t really kno tha difference no disrespect but ur right u never get over sum1’s death

Ke8vim

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 26, 2012

Rip U are in a Better place where u watching down on your familys & friend

Megan

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 26, 2012

Oh, this breaks my heart, he cared about her so much and it was genuine, you could tell that she really mattered to him. Even addressing this won’t be easy for him. . I really hope that the paparazzi will have a shred of dignity and just back off when it comes to this. . He deserves at least that much from them. . I really hope he knows what a difference he makes. . I am sure that him being a part of her life meant the world to her. So at least he gave her something to be happy about in the end. My heart sincerely goes out to her family and Justin. I hope they can get through this and maybe find comfort in knowing that she doesn’t have to suffer anymore. I’m a mom, I know that still doesn’t make it fair, I just hope they know that millions of people are praying for them right now and their sweet little girl.

Brenda Santos

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 26, 2012

RIP, u r in a better place, God Bless

Anonymous

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 26, 2012

Soooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this difficult time! RIP Avalanna!

Juliet

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 26, 2012

R.I.P poor Avalanna we will miss you some much. i send my love to the family and friends.

Lola

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 26, 2012

I don’t know u face to face, but sweet child RIP, and may ur soul live in peace and comfort!!

To all who are suffering from any form of cancer, may u be strong at all times, and my everyday prayers go out to u all!

Talia

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 27, 2012

RIP poor little girl let her rest in heaven safely

nancy

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 26, 2012

Justin Bieber you are the sweetest guy showing your love to this little girl.
Bless you. May God be with her family in this time, comfort them.

Cyclone

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 26, 2012

Rest In Peace Avalanna (Mrs. Bieber)

Lizzie

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 26, 2012

I also cried when I saw this on twitter. Alfredo Flores’ tweets made me so sad as well. RIP Avalanna. Earth lost a fighter but Heaven gained and angel.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 26, 2012

I cried when i went on twitter and found this out. There is so much love for her on twitter! She’s a sweetheart. Rest in peace avalanna aka “mrs.bieber”

Evangeline

Posted at 8:28 PM on September 26, 2012

Please spread the work about my new shows- Copper and Saving Hope
Thanks

just a little happiness

Posted at 12:36 AM on September 27, 2012

wow!! hahah selfish…trying to advertise your own sites on someone else’s death remarks page..who is your mother?