Lady Gaga Strips To Bra & Panties To Describe Eating Disorder

Wed, September 26, 2012 9:28pm EDT by 15 Comments
Lady Gaga Eating Disorder
Courtesy of littlemonsters.com

Lady Gaga responds to the recent attention given to her weight by posting a revealing blog entry on her website, detailing her history with an eating disorder! Read on for all the details.

There’s been a lot of attention paid to Lady Gaga‘s weight gain recently, but the pop diva has responded to the chatter with a blog post revealing a battle with an eating disorder!

She posted an unedited photo of herself in her underwear on her website on Tuesday, Sept. 25, starting what she calls a “body revolution,” as fans has begun to do the same. She posted the photo with the caption, “[I've battled] bulimia and anorexia since I was 15.”

Lady Gaga Vomits on Stage — The Show Must Go On

She’s since continued to write on her history with eating disorders.

“My weight/loss/gain since I was child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But you have. My boyfriend [Taylor Kinney] prefers me curvier. When I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks, I’m happy. Happier than I’ve ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny.”

We hope Lady Gaga keeps herself healthy and happy, too!

– Billy Nilles

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Lady Gaga News:

1. Lady Gaga Tries On Wedding Dress, Sparks Marriage Rumors
  2. Lady Gaga’s Shocking Nude Pic With ‘Vampire Diaries’ Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
  3. Lady Gaga Cleans Up Her Act In A Pretty Peplum Dress

puertoricotkd.com

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 6, 2013

If you was looking for a Hindi Movie, you will need to have
movies either on the hard drives of your computer screen at home.
This is a list. In the upcoming time, most of the visual devices
must have the software like browsers. You can watch the best movies of all genres and all times.

Taylor Widow

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 19, 2013

What happened to her? She used to be so cool and beautiful too, It’s all about the lovely Miss Swift nowadays.

IsMaSw004

Posted at 3:31 AM on September 28, 2012

To the ones saying she is fat: you are probably all dumb, vapid, spoiled, stuck up teenage girls who think that to look good your body has to have the same demensions as a light-pole please grow up and worry about more important things like actually BEING healthy. And you happen to be grown women saying things like this then I feel sorry for you.

Ripp

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 28, 2012

Ok I said lady GaGA was fat ok I was wrong an I apoligize for that,I see thoes picture and whoa
she has a really nice A$$.So no she not fat.she

Angel

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 27, 2012

Life is short, so live it to the fullest!
Welcome to the most popular lesbian dating site for now ~~~ LesLoving,C-o-M ~~~, a club for lesbian women looking for like-minded lesbian friends. No hesitation to find your true love.

RIPP

Posted at 1:39 AM on September 27, 2012

Health and happy give me a break.Lady GAGA is FAT,she needs to lose weight,her and thoes other girls.Go back to being skinny and health.she is an entertainer, give the world what they want.Skinny lady GAGA.

Bailey

Posted at 1:13 AM on September 27, 2012

Lady Gaga is still amazing even if she has put on weight. The only thing I have to say is that, is it healthy to put that much weight on in a short period of time?

Psche

Posted at 12:21 AM on September 27, 2012

if that’s fat then i guess I’m fat.

RIPP

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 27, 2012

She fat.

S

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 26, 2012

i think she looks amazing

RIPP

Posted at 1:42 AM on September 27, 2012

I think she looks fat and disgusting.

Hilary

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 26, 2012

she’s healthy … she can be too fat cause she’s not really tall and it’s not healthy she gain so much weight …

poul

Posted at 9:33 PM on September 26, 2012

Do you ride? Do you want to ride? Do you want to hang with people that do ride? If the answer is yes, welcome to~~~cougarloving_com~~~ the largest club for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance.

Mary- Anne

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 26, 2012

not like she’s fat

test

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 27, 2012

shes not fat, just stupid and vulgar.