Kristen Stewart Lands In Paris For Fashion Week Looking Exhausted

Wed, September 26, 2012 9:35am EDT by 61 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet

Sadie

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 28, 2012

Kristen looks like the young slut that she is!

Pat

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 26, 2012

Looks like she is smiling to me and maybe she spilt the coffee on herself because of turbulance in the flight. Stop using her as a means to dig up hatred and hits for your sight. If she looks bad to you have you ever seen Kate Moss, Ima, Claudia Shaffer or any other super model look stylish when they fly? No they look worse than Kristen does. She looks like someone who wants to fly comfortable and not someone who dresses up just so the paps can get her looking fake.

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 26, 2012

my buddy’s step-mother brought in $14169 a week ago. she is making an income on the laptop and got a $463200 home. All she did was get fortunate and apply the steps made clear on this link >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

Rosita freskita

Posted at 6:19 PM on September 26, 2012

Hope that they teach KS to comb her hair and take a modeling course to stand as a lady, and give brightness to her so unfortunate appearance, surgery to her ears and exercice to her very skinny legs, gracias!

TRACY123

Posted at 8:28 PM on September 26, 2012

To Rosita freskita, you are sending a wrong message to all our young people, that they should get cosmetic surgery just to please you. So Kristen has ears that stick out a little so what, so does Will Smith, Katie Holmes, Tina Fey, gee the list goes on and on, I guess you are so perfect. Kristen is showing young people that you can make it in the world even if you are not perfect.
You should be so lucky to have her body!! But I guess you are just another “Jealous Kristen Hater”, Go get a life!

Nardocchio1

Posted at 5:07 PM on September 26, 2012

I think she looks pretty much relieved & settled !!!! Hoping for the Best …Maybe
We The Fans , Should step back & think about the much popularity , that we have given them !!!!
Really !!! They did lead a normal life before ” The Twilight Saga ” Don’t get me wrong ,
I’am still a true Twilight Fan , but maybe they are paying the price for all the
hype !!!! I Just Hope We Didn’t Turn This Into A Circus !!!!!!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 26, 2012

She looks fine!!!! She just got an awful long flight, anyone would be exhausted.

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 26, 2012

I took a 45 minute flight once, and right on take off, the kid sitting right in front of me vomited. Let’s just say I got off looking less than perfect, with a HUGE frown on my face. I WAS NOT happy. She traveled half way across the world…I wouldn’t expect her to look anything but….again…press making it seem like she’s supposed to have a perminent smile plastered across her face. I’m NOT WORRIED!

DAWN

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 26, 2012

shes wearing robs watch!!!! :DDDD

Emma

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 26, 2012

her face shows happiness, it might be cause she’s got her man back =)

Laura

Posted at 4:28 PM on September 26, 2012

Her face shows a smile… and a little fake to me. She never smiles to paparazzi.

And now we all know that she is a good liar.

mvk

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 26, 2012

Let’s hope she dresses better for fashion week. She looks trampish.

nn

Posted at 2:54 PM on September 26, 2012

Kristen is bad in bed ,you see any of her kisses she cannot even open her mouth for a kiss . IN BD1 honeymoon scene just watch Kristen scratching Robs neck while love making she doesnt even know how to hold a man in a sensual manner .
look at her pictures with Rupert …she is just sitting there and letting him do everything to her . that is all she knows poor girl she does not know how to respond in bed or out of it .
she is pathetic and trashy . Rob is so well rid of this slut

Cathy Cook

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 26, 2012

nn, you can’t be a true fan otherwise you would know during one of their interviews they both said how difficult it is to film things like that due to the angle of the camera etc!

will198273

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 26, 2012

I find a hot site cougarloving-com -a nice and free place for Younger men and hot Cougars , or sexy milf and Younger Men, to interact with each other. It is working for me. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends

We love Kristen

Posted at 2:40 PM on September 26, 2012

Kristen at the airport in Paris laughed pleasantly French Who fans know her. It’s something for Them Angelika or something. Kristen laughed.

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 26, 2012

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

nancy

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 26, 2012

She is just so beautiful no matter what she’s dressed in,dirty shirt and all.
I’m sure she is missing Robert like crazy.
But you Jamie you don’t have to so nasty,potty mouth.

jr

Posted at 1:41 PM on September 26, 2012

Hey, that’s along flight, give her a break. Go clean your house instead of making bad comments.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 26, 2012

they are still back togehter bec she wear robert’s watch

laura

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 26, 2012

I spy a smile on Kristen’s face!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 26, 2012

Looking Exhausted?? maybe her BOYFRIEND Rob banged her brains out before she left!!!! Hmmmmmm

nancy

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 26, 2012

Your just stupid.

hey

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 26, 2012

dude she is smiling and probably tired bc of the 12 hours fly

INSIDER

Posted at 12:30 PM on September 26, 2012

LOOKS LIKE A SMILE TO ME… WHY POST BLATANT LIES???

INSIDER

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 26, 2012

THAT’S NOT A SMILE??? ARE YOU BLIND???!!!!????