Kristen Stewart To Appear At Paris Fashion Week — Report

Wed, September 26, 2012 7:31am EST by 39 Comments
Kristen Stewart Balenciaga Paris Fashion Week
Courtesy of Balenciaga

Me ex-KS fan

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 26, 2012

as careless as usual, not glamour, not style, no port, need to educate this woman, is fatal, compare this woman with the other girls announced, KS this disastrous buH!

Jeannie

Posted at 6:06 AM on September 27, 2012

Shut up and stop being negative….it is none of your business…she is a beautiful woman and will do the company proud…

Pat

Posted at 9:22 PM on September 26, 2012

She needs a break and needs to be seen too.

Sabra

Posted at 3:22 PM on September 26, 2012

This a lovely young woman who has been in making movies for a long time,I hope she stays single for a long time to get to know who she is and what she really wants in her personal life and keep it personal. To remain a mystery is a great thing. Without a sense of privacy in your own life you let the wanta-Be’s to destroy you and lie about you to the press because they want the fame. Be true to yourself.

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 26, 2012

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

@d.harris

Posted at 10:27 AM on September 26, 2012

What tantrums?if people r going to call kristen a slut then its name calling all around and who ever doesnt like her can then nt click on articles about her. If i feel she is being bullied by name calling her, then the b**tches can expect exactly the same treatment frm kristen fans.she cheated nt murdered someone like that collarado guy and she apologised to rob and people involved so?

Gentle Soul

Posted at 11:28 AM on September 26, 2012

@d.harris! There you go. Go girl. It’s about time we give the puritan, hipocrat b**tches some of their own medicine.