Kardashians Release First ‘Khroma Beauty’ Photos: See The Pics

Wed, September 26, 2012 3:45pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kardashian Khroma Beauty
Courtesy of Khroma

sheila arthur

Posted at 8:40 AM on July 31, 2013

I love the Kardasians they are awesome as well as beautiful

Ani

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 13, 2013

Kom wears MAC makeup. This a joke we are not made khole skin color or Kim or kourtney skin color is like different shades of coffee extra light to black not much effort herr

Go Away Already

Posted at 7:57 AM on September 28, 2012

Why are these vapid beyotche’s constantly shoved down our throats?…let’s face it these skanks have no talent and are tell you the truth no very
pretty at all…….U know dammed welll these skanks won’t being using any of this makeup…..The Kartrasian’s use spackle and paint brushes to apply their makeup…….fake azz ho’s…..hope it fails!…just like they’re Kartrashian Klothing line from Sears…..Cheap clothes form cheap ho’s!

Shelly

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 27, 2012

Some crap they have attached their names to that’s not worth a dime. I doubt if they wear any of this makeup. They won’t be getting my money, that’s for sure.

Essence

Posted at 11:41 PM on September 26, 2012

Never mind the makeup. When is ole Yeezy going to release his sex tapes??????????

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 7:32 PM on September 26, 2012

WHY WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING THEIR STUFF? IT IS SO FAKE, ALL OF IT. I CAN BUY THE SAME LASHES FROM WALGREENS DRUG STORES FOR ALOT LESS. I DON’T NEED THICK CONCEALERS ON MY SKIN. I PREFER TO LOOK NATURAL. I ALSO DON’T HAVE FAKE FACE FROM SURGERY AND INJECTIONS. KARTRASHIANS PLEASE GO AWAY.

kelly

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 26, 2012

Won’t be wastong my $$..

Ke8vim

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 26, 2012

they all Looks Nice & Pretty Womens

Shadia

Posted at 4:27 PM on September 26, 2012

Please know I’m fully aware of the fact I’m simply going by what’s aired. I do applaud you ALL. BRUCE, KRIS, ROB, for his heart, desire, lack of direction is simply a reflection of the 1 we nurture is the 1 that flourishes. Kim didn’t just get likethat.Kris, nor did Rob. Just saying, I have 3 of my own, & they all have great qualities…its up to me to diminish the flaws our keep them to a minimum & reveal the….Brah

Never mind…opp sie got side tracked sorry, My 1st post Ed comment….lmfao

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 26, 2012

as Tammy said I didn’t even know that someone can make $9823 in four weeks on the computer. did you read this website >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE