Justin Bieber Mourns Death Of ‘Mrs. Bieber’ On Twitter: ‘Pray For Her Family’

Wed, September 26, 2012 4:06pm EDT by 13 Comments
Justin Bieber Avalanna Routh Death
Courtesy of Twitter

Savannah(Alexyis)

Posted at 4:01 AM on November 28, 2012

I know U was late, but… We all loved her dearly.

Savannah(Alexyis)

Posted at 3:58 AM on November 28, 2012

Such a beautiful young girl. She will be so missed. Love you Avalanna.

cierra hawins

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 8, 2012

We Love and miss you so much avalanna R.I.P

Maria Diaz

Posted at 1:22 PM on September 27, 2012

oh my gosh.how painful. i will pray for all her family for strength.its a good thing she is resting though.she couldnt keep up.. i feel so saaaaaaaaddd.

Carmel

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 26, 2012

Cried so hard

cierra hawins

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 8, 2012

Same ;'(

Megan

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 26, 2012

This has got to be so tough on him, he really cared about her. I hope he knows that he has millions of people thinking of him and her family and praying that they can get through this. Poor Justin, even talking about the possibility was hard for him, I can’t imagine how hard he’s taking this, poor thing :( This is so sad. I hope, if anything, they can find comfort in knowing that she is no longer suffering, but it’s still heart breaking. My heart sincerely goes out to both him and her family. . .
And I have got to say, I REALLY hope that the paparazzi and the media in general have some respect this time. She was a little girl. They need to back off of him a little, he has got to be heart broken right now, don’t make it worse and saying “What do you think, Hollywood Lifers: Are you sad to hear about Avalanna’s death?” Are you kidding, of course we are, it’s incredibly sad. . Have some dignity for once.

Lisa

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 26, 2012

I don’t think Justin has ever suffered a loss like this. His grandparents are here, his parents are here. I really think he needs time to heal, and pray with his mom. He deserves time to grieve also. I don’t think he ever suffered this type of loss. We forget he just turned 18. He gave that child her last wish. She was so happy to be “MRS. BEIBER”! Rest in peace Mrs. Beiber!

Lisa

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 26, 2012

Justin did a great thing for that little girl. God rest her soul. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. Justin is great with kids and I know his heart is broken today. I feel for him. I just adore him that much more.

Tami

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 26, 2012

Rip sweet angel :(

sta-cy@hotmail.com

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 26, 2012

Rest in peace Avalanna. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. MAY god give her beloved family and friends strenght to get through this hard time.

mathew (@mathew83429929)

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 26, 2012

what Jose implied I’m shocked that some one able to profit $8065 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this webpage >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

melbourne