TLC Orders More ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Episodes

Wed, September 26, 2012 2:18pm EDT by 13 Comments
Honey Boo Boo renewed
Courtesy of TLC

Honey Boo Boo’s Facebook page has been teasing fans all week about a big announcement, and today it was finally revealed — more episodes are on the way!

A dolla might make her holla, but the top-secret news Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson has been alluding on her Facebook page has been making us ca-razy! The page, which is run by Mama June Shannon and an unnamed family friend, has been talking about an upcoming “big announcement” for the past week, and on Sept. 26, they finally spilled the pork and beans.

“Oh k drumroll…(yo)u asked for them and TLC listened! We are doing a lot more shows, woo hoo! We will also b(e) doing 3 special holiday episode(s), but the bad thing is they (are not) suppose(d) to air (un)til January. Sorry (but) I (will) let (you all) know a definite date when I know,” June (more or less) wrote.

‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Finale — Alana’s Last Pageant [VIDEO]

“We start back up production on the 17th. I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone (for) the continued support of the show.”

Roughly translated: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo will be back for more! How beautimus! We can’t wait to see how Mama June and the clan celebrate the holidays.

What do YOU think of Honey Boo Boo and her family HollyMoms? Are YOU excited for more episodes? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Honey Boo Boo news:

1. Honey Boo Boo’s Niece Kaitlyn Won’t Get Thumb Operation Soon
  2. Honey Boo’s Mama June Almost Put Oldest Daughter Up for Adoption
  3. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Recap: Alana Farts In Front Of Miss Georgia

Jamie

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 1, 2013

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Georgeann loeber

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 1, 2013

Lovin u guys! Lovin ur family! Lovin ur show!can our family come hang out with your family? We have sooo much in common! My grandson even has an extra thumb too!!

putter

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 6, 2012

What specials?? I didnt see any and its December!!
Is Honey Boo Boo fizzing out??

Gilly Vildovinos

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 15, 2012

At first I was reluctant to see it but saw one on youtube, they seemed a little raw. But as I watched I saw the love and family come through. They maybe poor and not dignified but they are themselves and it great to see a family enjoy life without all the perks so many take for granted. I hope they make some good money and know how to manage it. Best of luck to all in that family. They seem like decent honest people.

Ariana

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 30, 2012

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrayeanna ritchie

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 26, 2012

I have a new name for the family fav Sketti
SKUTTER, LOL

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 7:52 PM on September 26, 2012

IT’S OUTRAGEOUS NATURAL COMEDY. NO NETWORK COULD SCRIPT THIS EVER. HILARIOUS.

faye grim

Posted at 9:23 AM on September 27, 2012

the show might be ok if the mother weren’t so obnoxious.

miguel

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 26, 2012

Love the show can not wait for more shows honey boo boo

Gina

Posted at 2:49 PM on September 26, 2012

I love Honey Boo Boo’s pig..

Lisa

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 26, 2012

I feel bad. They need the money. If it gives a family a start, in these times, I’m for it. They seem happy.

me

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 27, 2012

love and willmiss the show til it returns, and i agree, they are crazy but they really do love and care for each other, love em

Lisa

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 27, 2012

I agree. They aren’t bothering anyone. They seem happy, no abuse. These are tough times. Let them be happy. They clearly love as a family.