If you are wild about the luscious waves Mindy Kaling wore, than read on to find out how you can achieve this same look at home straight from her stylist!
Mindy Kaling, 33, looked so pretty in perfect waves! To compliment the 70’s feel of Mindy’s St. John’s gown, stylist Luke Chamberlain channeled icon Bianca Jagger for an equally retro look.
Here’s the step by step to recreate the look:
• Starte with damp hair and apply Matrix Biolage Volumizing Mousse section by section throughout.
• Add a small amount of Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment and blow dry hair with a medium boar bristle round brush sealing in the oil and mousse.
• Wrap strands around a 1-inch barrel curling iron and repeat throughout the hair. Place the curls in 1-inch velcro curlers while allowing to cool.
• Remove the rollers and brush out the hair creating lush and voluminous waves.
• Finish with Matrix Total Results Amplify Hairspray to lock in volume.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU like Mindy’s waves? Vote below!
— Ashley Abba
More 2012 Emmy Beauty:
- Zooey Deschanel’s 2012 Emmy Beauty: Get Her Shiny Hair & Pink Lip
- Julianne Hough’s 2012 Emmy Beauty: Get The Retro Glam Look
- 2012 Emmy Awards Best Beauty: Glam Hair & Makeup Pics